Adrenaline compared to X-Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Recently tried Adrenaline and have been hearing alot about X-Force. Curious how the two compare.

Any tried both that can provide some feedback?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From my observations, they are two completely different animals.

XForce makes me feel as if I have the physical energy of an ECA stack, but with great mental focus and almost no undesirable side effects like jitters.

Adrenaline, even dosing 4 caps at once, never really makes me feel physically stimulated, just a little bit, but the mental clarity is awesome.

Heck, I may just stack the two tomorrow night and let you know what I experience!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
these are both different compounds. it's like comparing SPIKE to Ma Huang. Spike gives you that great mental clarity(adrenaline) and ma huang. .... well you know.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like that would make for an interesting mix; let us know what you think of it after you give it a try.

From my observations, they are two completely different animals.

XForce makes me feel as if I have the physical energy of an ECA stack, but with great mental focus and almost no undesirable side effects like jitters.

Adrenaline, even dosing 4 caps at once, never really makes me feel physically stimulated, just a little bit, but the mental clarity is awesome.

Heck, I may just stack the two tomorrow night and let you know what I experience!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PA tested X-Force several months ago and it contained NO geranamine nor sulbutiamine.

It contained a thiamine derivitive,weaker and cheaper than sulbutiamine.

Genera has a decent reputation for meeting label claims and Adrenaline is on clearance sale now at most sites too.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Clearance???? Didn't it just come out?

PA tested X-Force several months ago and it contained NO geranamine nor sulbutiamine.

It contained a thiamine derivitive,weaker and cheaper than sulbutiamine.

Genera has a decent reputation for meeting label claims and Adrenaline is on clearance sale now at most sites too.

pist

Awards
I know he said it about Stim-X maybe that's what Colin is thinking of

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Would be curious how it would be to stack Adrenaline and X-Force together...anyone tried it?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Would be curious how it would be to stack Adrenaline and X-Force together...anyone tried it?
I would HIGHLY reconsider that stack.

X-Force has a proprietary blend of 440 mg. Caffeine anhydrous being the main ingredient in it would lead me to conclude that it may be well over 200 mg of caffeine.

Adrenaline has 200 mg of caffeine as well. Stacking the two would be unwise if you ask me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does seem a bit too potent...recall methusaleh mentioning he was going to try it or something.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, caffeine does not really affect me (ADHD? Who knows!) so I am not worried about that.

I do intend to stack these....the other day I was too tired to even read the forums, let alone remember to try the supps!!!

MOD EDIT: For company reps, settle your disputes someplace else. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.