powerfull and gaba

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would it be a good stack? Since both claim to raise gh levels or would it be redundant to take both?

I was thinking of trying in the future.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be a useful stack, although GABA doesn't cross the Blood Brain Barrier unlike phenibut (Phenyl ring attached) but you can build up a tolerance to that quicker than GABA from what I understand.

I would definitely recommend the PowerFULL, and for the price you can get half a kilo and give it a shot at 2-4g before bed and see how you like that. The bulk GABA is only around $20 for 0.5kilo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So powerfull gaba and phenibut? Maybe stack the 3?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sleep of the dead stack there :D just be careful dosewise, and realize that you have to cycle phenibut in short cycles depending on dose. GABA too. when I say short I mean like 5 days on 2 off.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly GABA + Niacin produces a better GH release but I have neither tried it or researched it much. Pfull is always good.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does phenibut release gh production? I mean heck if powerfull is + to 2IU of hgh do I need to go any higher? I mean what is the common dossage of HGH 4IU or some x IU number?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 2iu is probably enough. either powerfull or IGF-2 or MST's somnidren-gh all should hit that same sort of area. MST says that the somnidren release is longer due to the mix of ingredients. From powerfull its 90-120 minutes

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you think MST's somnidren-gh would be a better choice than gaba and phenibut?

What if I did = to 4IU of HGH. Will it make a difference?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So powerfull gaba and phenibut? Maybe stack the 3?
i have tried this and i would say leave out the GABA, the other two are AMAZING for sleep, the best products i have come across yet. the GABA did nothing for me even up to a little over 6g(on a empty stomach), not even the "GABA rush" feeling let alone improved sleep.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
forgot some things i wanted to say. if u were to get some phenibut and wanted to cycle similar to what easyE was saying, perhaps on your days off the phenibut you could toss in some L-tryptophan if you still want a little extra sleep aid. melatonin is another good supp considering its about $2.

just as a side note, i did not see any sleep benefits from IGF-2(on an empty stomach) and i have run about 3 bottles of IGF-2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you think MST's somnidren-gh would be a better choice than gaba and phenibut?

What if I did = to 4IU of HGH. Will it make a difference?
I'm just sayin thats what MST says :) The tryptophan as well is a nice add for non phenibut days. I pretty much did that, powerfull daily with gaba, phenibut + tryptophan rotated around (generally 2 of them). The somnidren is nice tho, and if the $ isn't the major factor to use bulk, i'd go with it, and lean towards believing MST.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like mst's product has gaba and phenibut so maybe run 30 days of powerfull and cycle mst's product and do cycles of like 20 days on 10 days off type of thing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they recommend 20 on 5 off, but yeah, nice idea. cause powerfull also has the potential to have some level of negative dopamine and serotonin effects if taken long term without cycling off

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the recommendation of some Tryptophan, or you could go for the precursor 5-HTP. One of my favourites for sleep is Melatonin, I actually rather dislike the GABA. I got a 500g tub from NP and I think I went through maybe 25g tops. I found it made me have not as deep of a sleep for some reason.

bj22

Awards
So powerfull should be cycled 20 days on 5 off? It doesn't seem like that would make much of a difference. What's the reasoning behind this?

Does NP still carry bulk powerfull?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want to cycle any thing that will increase gh level. I want to constantly have high levels of GH right? So how long should one take powerfull and mst's product. I was thinking with cycling included 12 weeks?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So powerfull should be cycled 20 days on 5 off? It doesn't seem like that would make much of a difference. What's the reasoning behind this?

Does NP still carry bulk powerfull?
no, it was somnidren that MST suggests that. primarily from phenibut tolerance, you need to give some time off for it to continue to have the sleep enhancing effects.

12 weeks overall is reasonable still. Much past that you are getting into that territory where i'd begin to wonder about whether its starting to affect natural dopamine and seratonin levels. Thats the longest i've gone on any 1 sleep aid / GH releasing supplement

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much should one expect to gain off a 12 week cycle?
5lbs 10lbs 15lbs?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dunno. i've been cut cut cut for the last 12 months. I can put on 6-8lbs of lean mass easy if I raise cals, so i'm a bad judge. In 4 weeks on leviathan reloaded + incarnate I gained 13lbs, 5-7 of was fat. I'm WAAAAAY endomorphic.

VAPOR

Awards
Can't wait for Powerfull any longer. Is there a similar product out there, and is it available in bulk?......please help.

Damn.....I feel like an addict. Usp holding back on supply, next they'll jack up the price.....

carboxy out too......what's going on.....

might try Somnidren-GH when it gets put up......

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think this would actually be a very nice and comfortable stack to load. Gaba for good sleep and the powerfull for a good pump and extreme physical exertion when you're in the zone!!!
:bb:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just want to raise GH levels thats all. I already have awesome products I am taking so this really is only for treating my self. I will take both products I have confirmed.