Does beta Alanine give bloat?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine who is on bulk beta alanine say sit gave him a slight water bloat, and says although the endurance is good it isnt worth it. He also states that the powder is kind of a hit and miss, hes only a week into it. Isnt loading required I talked to a rep for palo alto labs and he said they dont give samples of their beta alanine due to a 2 week loading phase.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes about 2 weeks before carnosine levels are really elevated. I have never had any bloat from using BA.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i get zero bloat from BA, i use incarnate, but ive never had issues with bulk ba either

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Is your friend drinking a lot of water with this?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine has been shown to provide a leaning effect. Ive posted research before that shows more significant weight loss over placebo and over creatine with beta alanine.

He's only a week into it... and it just happens to be the week after thanksgiving... his bloat is probably from turkey and leftovers. No way it is anything to do with BA

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm positive he drinks enough prob not alot of water though but he said when hes taking his bulk beta alanine it like a hit and miss some times it works other times it dosent(he's onlybeen on it for a week)lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine has been shown to provide a leaning effect. Ive posted research before that shows more significant weight loss over placebo and over creatine with beta alanine.

He's only a week into it... and it just happens to be the week after thanksgiving... his bloat is probably from turkey and leftovers. No way it is anything to do with BA
Exactly what i thought

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Its beta alanine were talking not creatine monohydrate lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So how do you folks feel about beta alanine I'm gonna buy a kilo from nutra planet in a few weeks.As well as some bulk yellow gold.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how do you folks feel about beta alanine I'm gonna buy a kilo from nutra planet in a few weeks.As well as some bulk yellow gold.
Love it. I ceased supplementation for about 2 weeks or so and noticed a huge difference in my cardio. While using BA, I usually get my second wind at about the 5 mile mark and coast the rest of the way, but w/o it, anything past 5 miles was a struggle.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love it. I ceased supplementation for about 2 weeks or so and noticed a huge difference in my cardio. While using BA, I usually get my second wind at about the 5 mile mark and coast the rest of the way, but w/o it, anything past 5 miles was a struggle.
I wish I had more time for cardio :( The exam crunch sucks, too much studying . In the summer when I was doing more cardio tho, I noticed an increased rate at which is did my Lower Intensity cardio. I found it didn't help much on the HIIT sprints though, perhaps I just pushed myself harder and thus fatigued equally quickly.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice I'm a competitive runner and run 10 milers a few times a week at 7 min a mile pace so im pretty excited if its gonna help.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone stack bulk beta alanine with anything to increase effectiveness?