Leviathan Reloaded Side Effects?

  1. Leviathan Reloaded Side Effects?


    I recently upped my dose of LR to 4 caps a day (just starting) and I noticed something unusual: I can't stop having sex , neither with my wife nor with myself , and I'm back to suffering from the embarrasment most 16-year-olds suffer from (you know, when you didin't want to stand up from your desk at school).

    I'm 26 years old, so I'm still young, but this is insane. And it isn't like I'm complaining (I know the wife isn't), but I just worry if it is a natural reaction, or if there are some negative implications or consequences that can come out of this.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I have to subscribe to this one to make sure I dont miss the answer
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  3. Quote Originally Posted by battousaiken;
    I recently upped my dose of LR to 4 caps a day (just starting) and I noticed something unusual: I can't stop having sex , neither with my wife nor with myself , and I'm back to suffering from the embarrasment most 16-year-olds suffer from (you know, when you didin't want to stand up from your desk at school).

    I'm 26 years old, so I'm still young, but this is insane. And it isn't like I'm complaining (I know the wife isn't), but I just worry if it is a natural reaction, or if there are some negative implications or consequences that can come out of this.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    Leviathan Reloaded is a potent blend the way it is. Apart from the synergy from the various compounds in the blend, one serving (2 capsules) yields 9mg of Yohimbine HCL/11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. The 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine form has a long (up to 8 or so hours) of half-life.Yohimbine is one of the only widely accepted aphrodisiacs, and is also recommended in cases of erectile dysfunction (not suggesting you had it). So, it does a good job in that department, even when consumed as stand-alone. For some people, 5mg of Yohimbine HCL would be a very heavy dose. You are taking 18mg daily. This might be an explanatory factor in the results you are seeing.
    Considering that the 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine has a half-life of up to 8 or so hours, you might want to space your dosages appropriately (9 hours apart), or cut down your dosage to two per day, and ramp up slowly, if needed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. Leviathan does have a test boosting complex to it. Mostly designed to preserve lean mass when cutting, but most guys have always reported that their sex drive goes up somewhat on Leviathan.

    Also, Leviathan reloaded has about 18mgs of yohimbine per day, this is definitely more than enough to get things stirring downstairs!

    This is soemthing to definitely be happy about because for most of us, sex drive drops significantly when cutting.

  5. I think you have to act quickly, you have to get to nutraplanet as quick as yah can and order a whole **** load of Slick Pleasures.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think you have to act quickly, you have to get to nutraplanet as quick as yah can and order a whole **** load of Slick Pleasures.
    haha....got a bottle in the mail yesterday, smells good, im trying it out this weekend!!! (no gay/materbating jokes needed fellas..lol)

  7. Nice, didn't expect it to be a normal, benign side-effect. Better for me.

    To the Palo Alto Labs reps: Why didn't you just market this formula as a "Burn fat while doing the wife for hours!" sex supplement? I can guarantee you it would have sold 10 times as much.

  8. damn it, I am at 4 caps per as well and at 31 still standing at attention, just a shame the wife is mad at me again. Ah well, playboy tv it is
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  9. yeah I'm on 4 caps a day and it makes me want to go ape sh1t on anything with two legs.....or five fingers, for that matter...

    I blame it on the trib...

    Also, another side effect... my feces are the color of my lawn

  10. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sample. I'll try it out. If all goes well, then I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sample. I'll try it out. If all goes well, then I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle.
    I can't say you'll notice any effect from the sample. I didn't start feeling/noticing effects until about one week in.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    I can't say you'll notice any effect from the sample. I didn't start feeling/noticing effects until about one week in.
    Then a bottle it is!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sample. I'll try it out. If all goes well, then I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle.
    i deleted your pm by mistake, any sample you missed out on pm me your addy and ill hook ya up kid.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by battousaiken View Post
    Nice, didn't expect it to be a normal, benign side-effect. Better for me.

    To the Palo Alto Labs reps: Why didn't you just market this formula as a "Burn fat while doing the wife for hours!" sex supplement? I can guarantee you it would have sold 10 times as much.
    Your talking about Palo Alto Labs...doesn't our reputation precede us? EVERYTHING we put out has to somehow benefit your sex-life somehow, right?

  15. Dam, I wish I could have tried this. I live in Australia and the 2 bottles I ordered were seized because of Yohimbe. Really sucks. But at least the ready4war got through . BTW, r4w has Yohimbe in it but it doesn't give me erections, so I think its something else in the Leviathan Reloaded or maybe a combination thats causing it.

    BTW, anyone know of how I can get Leviathan Reloaded into Australia?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY;
    yeah I'm on 4 caps a day and it makes me want to go ape sh1t on anything with two legs.....or five fingers, for that matter...

    I blame it on the trib...
    It is not always easy to pick out a single compound to explain the action of a potent blend such as Leviathan Reloaded. Yet, I doubt Tribulus would give you the result you described. If I must pick a compound, I would not doubt select Yohimbine HCL/11 Hydroxy Yohimbine. You are on 18mgs of it. Some people dose at 5mg max daily and still end up with your result.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. I am getting even more excited about this product now!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1;
    I am getting even more excited about this product now!!
    In what sense? As a possible competition to Aspire 36 (Lite)?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In what sense? As a possible competition to Aspire 36 (Lite)?
    , to have the benefits without the dull headaches and sinus pressure and hopefully regain my sexy and abs back sure. I still love my aspire though.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1;
    , to have the benefits without the dull headaches and sinus pressure and hopefully regain my sexy and abs back sure. I still love my aspire though.
    I hear you! With the generous dose of Yohimbine HCL/11 Hydroxy Yohimbine combined with the rest of the blend, it might be a legitimate route to go. As you love your Aspire36, though, you might also want to take antioxidants and/or Ibuprofen (Advil) along with it. Should take care of the sides. Or switch to the "lite" version.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha....got a bottle in the mail yesterday, smells good, im trying it out this weekend!!! (no gay/materbating jokes needed fellas..lol)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Your talking about Palo Alto Labs...doesn't our reputation precede us? EVERYTHING we put out has to somehow benefit your sex-life somehow, right?
    have to agree!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Your talking about Palo Alto Labs...doesn't our reputation precede us? EVERYTHING we put out has to somehow benefit your sex-life somehow, right?
    this is why you have become my favorite people here. Any extra help is always a plus
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is not always easy to pick out a single compound to explain the action of a potent blend such as Leviathan Reloaded. Yet, I doubt Tribulus would give you the result you described. If I must pick a compound, I would not doubt select Yohimbine HCL/11 Hydroxy Yohimbine. You are on 18mgs of it. Some people dose at 5mg max daily and still end up with your result.
    ahh i see. It could also be that I'm a teenager and am h0rny 24/7 anyway...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    this is why you have become my favorite people here. Any extra help is always a plus
    ohh yeh man...

    we gotta keep the man downstairs happy...

    thats what its all about anyways,...

  26. I know we are all happy with the result downstairs but I was wondering what other effects(bad) it could have. Just ordered my first bottle(stacked with DCP) Hope to see good results but is there any cases of bad sides?? Thanks guys

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SoCalChris View Post
    I know we are all happy with the result downstairs but I was wondering what other effects(bad) it could have. Just ordered my first bottle(stacked with DCP) Hope to see good results but is there any cases of bad sides?? Thanks guys
    There shouldn't be any sides from Leviathan Reloaded. I've been using this stacked with DCP and have had no worries.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  28. Very cool. I have heard very good things about the stack(esp. DCP) and look forward to seeing the results. Thanks again
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 03:10 AM
  2. levi reloaded side effects- especially sweating
    By getridofmytit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 06:15 PM
  3. LEVI RELOADED side-effects, esp. sweating?
    By getridofmytit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 05:57 PM
  4. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:34 AM
Log in
Log in