Varicocele & Anabolics/PHs? Problem? Support Supps?

Das

Das

Awards
Does anyone have any insight on the use of anabolics when someone has varicocele? Would this be a problem… especially with the issue of possible testicular atrophy? Would the fellows get back to size???

Anyone know of any support supplements to help with this possible problem?

Thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from anything that would agitate this condition. Since there is already a defect that is causing this condition anything that causes any type of Shutdown it seems to me would make it worse. Have you spoken with your physician about what you can use?

Das

Das

Awards
I would stay away from anything that would agitate this condition. Since there is already a defect that is causing this condition anything that causes any type of Shutdown it seems to me would make it worse. Have you spoken with your physician about what you can use?
My Dr. said it wasn't a big deal.. that it is a minor case. I don't really ever have pain... once in a blue moon it aches just a little, but usually only when I use it too much/too much sex. Other then that it's really never a problem. I just worry about my nut not going back to size after my first ever cycle... but maybe these things aren't even related.

I was wondering how someone else with this issue did after a cycle of PHs ??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
the conditon, From what I have read, Only concerns the Veins not the testes. It is an enlargement of the veins leading to and away from the testes.
If the Dr. says it's no big deal then I can only speak from experience with PH's. I have never really had any shrinkage of the boys. They shut down but they didn't really lose size. As far as coming back that happened pretty quickly during PCT.

Das

Das

Awards
the conditon, From what I have read, Only concerns the Veins not the testes. It is an enlargement of the veins leading to and away from the testes.
If the Dr. says it's no big deal then I can only speak from experience with PH's. I have never really had any shrinkage of the boys. They shut down but they didn't really lose size. As far as coming back that happened pretty quickly during post cycle therapy.
well, from what I understand it concerns the veins.. which carry blood to the testes.. and sometimes the testes can shrink some if there a loss of blood flow to them. So if PHs have a similar shrinking effect, would it be an issue to get to normal? Thats the question at hand :] I read that Epi is very easy on the fellows.. puts me to ease a little.