Beta Alanine Primaforce vs. Nutraplanet

  1. Beta Alanine Primaforce vs. Nutraplanet


    Has anyone who has taken both these noticed a difference between the 2. Are they made by the same manufacturer? I have been taking 4-6 grams of BA for about 6 months and do not feel tingles. I never did. I also tried IntraXcell and did not feel tingles.


  2. Some people just don't get the Paresthesia.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Some people just don't get the Paresthesia.

    Is there any difference in the Beta Alanine one would buy from Primaforce compared to the Beta Alanine with the Nutraplanet label.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    Is there any difference in the Beta Alanine one would buy from Primaforce compared to the Beta Alanine with the Nutraplanet label.
    Between those two brands, I highly doubt it.

    Beta-Alanine is beta alanine...it has a certain structure and is assayed for that structure. Two different suppliers that send 500kg of Beta Alanine with an assay of 98% are sending you pretty much identical stuff.

    I know Prima Force and Nutraplanet both use the highest quality materials available.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Between those two brands, I highly doubt it.

    Beta-Alanine is beta alanine...it has a certain structure and is assayed for that structure. Two different suppliers that send 500kg of Beta Alanine with an assay of 98% are sending you pretty much identical stuff.

    I know Prima Force and Nutraplanet both use the highest quality materials available.
    Do you know if they receive the Beta Alanine from two different suppliers. Can they be the same supplier and just different labels? I agree both are great companies so I am thinking I will save a few dollars and buy the NP Beta Alanine.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    Do you know if they receive the Beta Alanine from two different suppliers. Can they be the same supplier and just different labels? I agree both are great companies so I am thinking I will save a few dollars and buy the NP Beta Alanine.
    When I was a part of Prima Force/Scivation, we put into place a network of reliable suppliers. I can't say with 100% certainty that they are EXACTLY the same supplier, but I would guess they are.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. how much do you weigh, that might have something to do with the paresthesia

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The G Train View Post
    how much do you weigh, that might have something to do with the paresthesia
    I have never had any paresthesia from Beta Alanine.

  9. Exactly just because you dont get tingles dosent mean it dosent work

  10. Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    Has anyone who has taken both these noticed a difference between the 2. Are they made by the same manufacturer? I have been taking 4-6 grams of BA for about 6 months and do not feel tingles. I never did. I also tried IntraXcell and did not feel tingles.
    I just finished my first tub of purple wraath and I when I started drinking at the beginning of my workouts i wouldn't notice a BA effect, but when I started sipping thirty minutes prior to workout I got the tingle.

    The first time I got the tingle I thought it was goosebumps but then I realized the heat was on and I was sweating

  11. Nice sounds pretty good notice any endurance?

  12. endurance actually tripled on cardio only days

    Hasn't really changed on cardio after my workouts but I work myself to death on my workouts and the fact that I have energy to run after is good enough for me

    on normal cardio days its honestly like you're not really running. Your heart beats faster and then you look down at the treadmill and it says you've going for 40 minutes... it's an incredible feeling.


    Can't really attribute this to beta alanine, as I take a preworkout supplement too, but it definitely helps i'm sure.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS' Beta Alanine Caps, Now at NutraPlanet!
    By Steveoph in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:44 PM
  2. Alanine vs Beta-Alanine
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:07 PM
  3. nutraplanet beta alanine, legit?
    By raptor2003 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:37 PM
  4. Incarnate vs. regular beta-alanine
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 07:13 PM
  5. NUTRAPLANET Beta-Alanine quality?
    By kaz555 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:39 AM
Log in
Log in