the BEST non-steroid and non-PH stack for muscle gains??

freakabe

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for quite some time, but have not posted anything.

First I must say this forum rocks!!!! Best information source ever.. coupled with nutraplanet..

Wondering if all of the respected members can recommend their views on what they think is the BEST muscle building stack that is 100% natural.

I want to know all your honest views first WITHOUT CONSIDERING factors like age, weight, etc etc...

the only thing I want to say now is that I have been bodybuilding for almost 4 years now, diet is not very clean at the moment, but eating 6 moderate meals a day is no problem for me, training 3-4 times a week, no cardio, and I have stubborn fat around my waistline which cant get off.

I do not want to gain fat form this stack, but more muscle and possible just A LITTLE leaner, which means getting realli ripped is not my priority. my priority is just gaining more muscle.

multivit, EFA, antioxidant, whey, BCAA, are my current supplements.

only 100% natural stacks!!

please share your views on the best stack available!!!:bb:

Thanks everyone all respected members!

P.S. I would really appreciate if nobody replied things like "get ur diet clean first, or tell me more about yourself or BCAAs are enough...... just to the point the BEST STACK AVAILABLE"

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Look into the NHA stack. Great for lean mass gains. I'd go for that before i went Drive/RPM which i'm sure a lot of people will recommend. You will like both either way.

freakabe

Awards
Look into the NHA stack. Great for lean mass gains. I'd go for that before i went Drive/RPM which i'm sure a lot of people will recommend. You will like both either way.
thanks! looking into it now at nutraplanet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriecuticals has some good stacks and also i would recommend some Controlled Labs stacks.

freakabe

Awards
okay so far I have NHA stack and RPM+Drive stack...

read many good reviews about NHA stack..

any more??

these 2 are the most effective in terms of natural???

thanks..:good:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
stick to those two first. dont over do it. they are not magic pills lol!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
X Factor + Drive rocks the house. And I have carefully designed these two to be synergistic, and it produces very good results in the real world :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
from experience

stick to those two first. dont over do it. they are not magic pills lol!
that's correct, and to add, my recent stack...
igf2-yg ..4wks
igf2 ..4wks
igf2/rpm, will run 4wks(2nd day so far)
all in all its been amazing, weight is up, fat is down a hell of a lot.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
X Factor + Drive rocks the house. And I have carefully designed these two to be synergistic, and it produces very good results in the real world :)
you designed what? Xfactor?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you designed what? Xfactor?
hmm was thinking the same thing.......I really don't think Xfactor should be prescribed so to speak to a beginner, purely because i think its the kind of supp that requires some knowledge on what is actually going on in the body due to the supp in the first place. I know we should all research every supp before we take it but not everybody does, rather they just ask someone "whats good to take" without knowing what it is. No disrespect to MN at all, just my 2 cents.