again nutraplanet has done it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
with an order of just leviathan reloaded, got 4 packets of venom lean dreams, 3 of x force, 2 of cellmass and 1 of wtf pumped. i can't imagine what i would get on the large order im saving money up for in a couple months.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would have gotten Sam's sandwich crust.

/he always makes Darren cut it off for him...Prima Donna

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
with an order of just leviathan reloaded, got 4 packets of venom lean dreams, 3 of x force, 2 of cellmass and 1 of wtf pumped. i can't imagine what i would get on the large order im saving money up for in a couple months.
it's hit or miss. i got samples on a small order a few weeks ago. today i recieved my package- over [$200] and nada.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ahh. im happy with em, atleast you get a chance of samples unlike bodybuilding.com. i just took the lean dreams though, and it almost knocked me out about 10 minutes after.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
it's hit or miss. i got samples on a small order a few weeks ago. today i recieved my package- over [$200] and nada.
Thats their way of hooking u in so u will buy more. Nurtaplanet is the greatest. Where is GA are u guys located?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
larger orders dont = more samples

luck of draw ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats their way of hooking u in so u will buy more. Nurtaplanet is the greatest. Where is GA are u guys located?
im hooked. i buy 95% of my supps at np and have for almost 2 years now. but what the hell is a nurtaplanet?:rofl:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
They are in South Atlanta in Fayetteville or as the locals here call it Fayettenam. I wish They had a local store but this is just the distributors address.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet has a retail location in Fayetteville. It is called something else.

blackjackcat

Awards
ahh. im happy with em, atleast you get a chance of samples unlike bodybuilding.com. i just took the lean dreams though, and it almost knocked me out about 10 minutes after.
I buy at both NP and bb.com. I have yet to get samples from NP but I get samples in every other order from bb.com. I guess its just the luck of the draw. NP does have some sweet deals.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh wow. are the prices as neat as nutraplanet though. :dance:
Not sure about that, but Sam owns both companies...I am sure you could work something out. Plus, you save on shipping.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My last order was on Mon, got here Tues - had a bunch of samples including some magazines and the book, Game Over - good deal. I only ordered Xtend (large) and Bulk Creatine Gluc.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Dsade or Big Bama how far is Mapleton from Fayetteville?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
on less then a $100 order: 3WTF pumped, 2 dialene4, 2 cellmass, 2 xpand, and 3 venom lean dreams. not a bad deal at all. i love NP!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually use Nextag, which helps compare prices between different sellers who sell a particular product. I'm sure I'm saving quite a bit that way, but Nutraplanet seems the way to go. Especially if they give out samples. My order is already almost $400. Does Nutraplanet offer any discounts for orders of particular products, or for sellers who spend over a certain amount?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im glad that i get one of the guys at vitamin shoppe to price match nutra on rpm though. get it the same price, plus no shipping :)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im glad that i get one of the guys at vitamin shoppe to price match nutra on rpm though. get it the same price, plus no shipping :)
I'll have to hit up somebody over at the Vitamin Shoppe, in that case. Of course, shipping does give you a kick in the balls at times, which really sucks. If the Shoppe has something that Nutraplanet does and will price match, and not charge me for shipping, then I'll get what I need from them. Whatever is left, I'll get from the Planet.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i also heard that shoppe is dropping the prices of everything in sports nutrition in order to compete with the internet and gnc. or atleast the one by me is.