White Flood and Green Mag...or...?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So there has to be a few people out there that have tried these two...For those that have, which one do you think is better?

White Flood and Green Mag
or
SizeOn and SuperPump 250

For those that have taken the WF and GM...How was it..Did you hold that much water...etc...etc... Would appreciate the info guys.

Thanks.

-Agg

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there has to be a few people out there that have tried these two...For those that have, which one do you think is better?

or
SizeOn and SuperPump 250

For those that have taken the WF and GM...How was it..Did you hold that much water...etc...etc... Would appreciate the info guys.

Thanks.

-Agg
I have not tried both but I have tried the Gaspari stack. The superpump made me sick but the SizeON is legit. I think it's a real solid product and it gets my stamp of approval for a bulk :thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried both but I have tried the Gaspari stack. The superpump made me sick but the SizeON is legit. I think it's a real solid product and it gets my stamp of approval for a bulk :thumbsup:
Yeah I like the Gaspari stack, but I been on it for 6 months. Want to take a cycle of reset ad and start taking something different. Also WF and GM are a lot cheaper compared to it. If it works just as good I would love to give it a try.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I like the Gaspari stack, but I been on it for 6 months. Want to take a cycle of reset ad and start taking something different. Also WF and GM are a lot cheaper compared to it. If it works just as good I would love to give it a try.
O I can see why you'd want the change up. If I were you I'd his the reset AD and then try the WF/GM stack. The ingredient profiles look solid and you know almost EXACTLY how much of what your getting with this stack.

I didnt like the taste of GM too much but I dont really care about taste ne more.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards

or
SizeOn and SuperPump 250

Thanks.

-Agg
well dont know if this helps but i got good word that GM with some bulk beta-alanine powder would be a good combo, Ill be receiving the two of those on friday :woohoo:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well dont know if this helps but i got good word that GM with some bulk beta-alanine powder would be a good combo, Ill be receiving the two of those on friday :woohoo:

Sweet. I wont be able to take all this until the beginning of January. Seems like it will be a good thing though. I'm thinking of running it with SDrol NG. Still looking at the possibilities though.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken both and logged them. With Green Mag I found that I didn't hold any extra water.
I really liked White Flood, but I found it's effects diminished after about 25 days or so, so it needs to be cycled off otherwise you just become used to the stims. I found White Flood to be one of the best pre-WO and it is what I will probably buy when I get back into stims. Giving my body a month or two off from my long log of WF+ GM.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have taken both and logged them. With Green Mag I found that I didn't hold any extra water.
I really liked White Flood, but I found it's effects diminished after about 25 days or so, so it needs to be cycled off otherwise you just become used to the stims. I found White Flood to be one of the best pre-WO and it is what I will probably buy when I get back into stims. Giving my body a month or two off from my long log of WF+ GM.
Thanks for the info. I still feel the effects of SP250. Hell yesterday I thought my arms were going to explode. Thing is I never take the recommended dosage cause of my tolerance. If I go with 2 scoops I have to hit the ****ter before I hit the gym. 1.5 scoops keeps me feeling pumped. As for the SizeOn...It's creatine...enough said. Creatine never hit me like it says it should, but I do notice a difference if I don't take it.

How long does Reset AD need to be taken anyway? Anyone have a macro for it? Does it need to be tapered at all? Thanks again guys.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for the SizeOn...It's creatine...enough said. Creatine never hit me like it says it should, but I do notice a difference if I don't take it.
I would recommend buying a few bulk creatines and seeing which one works for you. I'd give Creatine Gluconate and Tricreatine Malate a shot, just buy a 100g tub of each and try it for a month. I 've seen results just from switching up creatines sometimes.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend buying a few bulk creatines and seeing which one works for you. I'd give Creatine Gluconate and Tricreatine Malate a shot, just buy a 100g tub of each and try it for a month. I 've seen results just from switching up creatines sometimes.
agreed. I really liked the green mag. Better than mono. But mono was effective and works.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
you cant beat the value of the CL stack and they taste great and are very effective. the feedback has been nothing short of amazing on all boards.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you cant beat the value of the CL stack and they taste great and are very effective. the feedback has been nothing short of amazing on all boards.
Just the ingredients and price tag are attractive. I will most likely switch to them. I am gonna wait until the middle of december and order all of my stuff for the next 3 months lol. This way I can get it over with. Cellar...How was the stack? What were your gains like?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Just the ingredients and price tag are attractive. I will most likely switch to them. I am gonna wait until the middle of december and order all of my stuff for the next 3 months lol. This way I can get it over with. Cellar...How was the stack? What were your gains like?
sounds good, there might be a Christmas rush, get in before then :D

NAS

NAS

Awards
Just wanted to chime in about GM, I was sceptical about this product and brushed it off as being something that I never would need, I got word of the BB.com deal and decided to give it a try, and I can say this stuff is great, it seems that about 15min after taking a dose I get this rush that is not like a stim rush but a "I better get my ass lift'n some weights":dl: rush, cant really explain it but I defiantly like it, tastes great to me also. Only been a few days so cant report about any strength size gains, but workouts have been promising.