Natural Test Boosters.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have ran a few cycles of "Natural Test Boosters" over the last year or so. The brands are not important. I make sure the ones I take contain E-Long Jack, Avena Sat, along with Trib. My body responds fairly well to the chemical, but Most if not all of the ingredients are geared towards and sold as "Libido Boosters". My question is...Why do I not get heightened sex drive when I take them? I do not gain much strength, but my weight/size increases, but no boost to the sex drive. Anyone know why this is? I am not really concerned with the matter, but was just curious. Thanks for the feedback in advance guys.

krogtaar

Awards
sounds like they aren't doing much for you. if you are gaining size without strength, i'd attribute it to a normal calorie surplus or water weight... with no increased libido or muscle it doesnt seem they are effective as test boosters

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
sounds like they aren't doing much for you. if you are gaining size without strength, i'd attribute it to a normal calorie surplus or water weight... with no increased libido or muscle it doesnt seem they are effective as test boosters
Sadly, I am forced to agree.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
try hardcore test by myogenics itll put lead in your pencil 4 sure

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Aggravated,

If you failing to have sexual drive then may be you are using steroids. steroids lead to impotency. If you want to use natural suppliments then use ACAI BERRY its a natural suppliment. It is a fruit so go for acai products.

Fitness workouts like Dumbbells/Barbells,Speed Techniques,Agility Drills,Stability Balls,Dynamic Warmups,Stretching/Flexibility and Cone Drills gives what you want.

Create the body of your dreams
24hr-fitness-workout-guide dotcom
:wtf: I think you may want to reread the posts within this thread one more time before posting again. Thanks for giving fuel to the cause of reinstating the negative reputation system:blink:.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aggravated,

If you failing to have sexual drive then may be you are using steroids.
lol.

Currently I am using the stim free blue up, @ 3 caps 45 min prior to workout...Novadex XT before bed. These are not steroids sir. I have sex drive...I just don't notice an increase. That is what I meant if some did not understand. Sorry. Oh, and the water weight thing...uh uh. I can tell if water weight comes on. Feeling bloated and puffy, also the feel of my muscles. I stay fairly lean...around 13.5% bf if on a dirty bulk. On a clean bulk I am around 10%.

donk

Awards
Does your Natural test booster have any ADED, ADT or any sort of AI in it? Those will kill libido pretty fast. I am taking nutra's NHA stack special and the aded in the alpha drive has put my libido on a rollercoaster.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
lol.

Currently I am using the stim free blue up, @ 3 caps 45 min prior to workout...Novadex XT before bed. These are not steroids sir.
ATD will reduce the effectiveness of the herbal testosterone boosters(as far as libido is concerned). BTW, ATD is technically a steroidal aromitase inhibitor.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt is known to kill the libido... i am fortunate and young enough (stupid as well to be needing it right now) that it didn't effect my sex drive but novedex xt definitely isn't known to increase libido if that's what you're looking for.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Lots of guys swear by get diesel, i have not used it , but its an idea and nutra has a great price for 2 bottles.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle Support and Drive IMO are the best natural test boosters! Awesome libido and everything else that comes with increased test levels!

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
anyone seen the new novedex ad push more iron get more wood. i almost spit out my drank when i saw that. i would say nove dosent help my libido at all it dosent destroy it but i ussually take a natural booster with it so it really dose not seem any different.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anyone seen the new novedex ad push more iron get more wood. i almost spit out my drank when i saw that. i would say nove dosent help my libido at all it dosent destroy it but i ussually take a natural booster with it so it really dose not seem any different.
That may be why it doesn't seem any different.