what to stack along with superdrol NG?

bones168

bones168

Awards
i want to start to n run Superdrol NG but i dont want to take it by itself, im planning on stacking on NO Explode but i want something more intense. any suggestions?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are looking for something like no explode, I'd say better choices for the price (in no particular order) would be nos ether, ragnarok or VasoXplode . Depends on what your goals are, and what you like.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I tried superdrol ng with RPM and white flood last night as a matter of fact and it was the shiznit. My endurance and aggression went throught the roof. I stayed at the gym for about two and a half hours and even when i decided to leave i still wasnt tired.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bones,
What is your reasoning for stacking w/ NO-Xplode (or anything similar for that matter)?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack it with another pre-workout stim because of the yohimbe. Iwas taking yohimbe in caps and tried NO Xplode one time. I turned a dark red apple color, freaked me out. I think it should work enough, especially if you dose 2 caps preworkout. Maybe add MassFX, that'll help you tear it up.

bones168

bones168

Awards
the reason i want to stack with NO Explode is just because i took it 2 months ago n went crazy bout it. im not necessarily looking for another sort of Creatine, just for something extra to pump me up even more. my gaol is gains in size weight muscle mass n strength,

i figured if NO Explode did what it did, it would be a good supplement to stack with.

thanks so far for the advice,

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to try Drive from applied nutriceuticals. Its great for pump, and strength as well as endurance. You can use that along with the NO Explode as well if you wanted to. Don't really want to add too many new things at once, makes it harder to guess what is causing what effect (whether its positive or negative)

bones168

bones168

Awards
iv been looking into RPM, like the stack that AtomSmasher took, what do u think about stacking Superdrol, RPM and NO Explode? sound like a good cycle to run.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree - way way way too many stims there. Taking 2 SDNG pre-w/o like we suggest will kick most folks' butts (mine included, stim junkie that I am). Combine that with NOXplode, and you just might xplode yourself!

Stacking with MFX does work quite nicely.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol NG w/ Drive should create a beautiful set of workouts for you man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree - way way way too many stims there. Taking 2 SDNG pre-w/o like we suggest will kick most folks' butts (mine included, stim junkie that I am). Combine that with NOXplode, and you just might xplode yourself!

Stacking with MFX does work quite nicely.
I've been taking 3 superdrol NG, with 4 rpm and your choice of a variety of pre-workout drinks like primaforce primal N20 (same as scivation vasoexplode), get diesels nos ether, a few others :)

bones168

bones168

Awards
i dunno its a 3 to 2 argument here in the favor for stacking the 3 together, i wont lie the 3 together are very tempting. i think it depends on the person regarding different side effects. about it being to many stims, again. i think it has to do a lot on the person who's taking it.

for those of you that are running or ran a cycle like it, combining SDNG with RMP and some other sort of creatine either being NO explode , Whiteflood, Vasoexplode or any thing else how were your results?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I am definitely "yohimbe resistant" so it doesn't affect me all that heavily. I'm really digging the geranium oil in Adrenaline now. Today was 2 superdrol ng, 3 rpm, and 2 adrenaline....

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to start to n run Superdrol NG but i dont want to take it by itself, im planning on stacking on NO Explode but i want something more intense. any suggestions?
Are you gonna be logging this?

I have Superdrol NG on my 'To Do' list for the future.

montoyasnjs

Awards
What??

From what ive seen on all the forums they say superdrol ng is a fake !!??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really has no relationship at all to the original, other than name

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any way you slice it :) the original is a designer steroid. the new one is a "prohormone" - DHEA, and caffeine, yohimbe, tribulus and fenugreek.

the original will give you huge gains (12-20lbs is not unheard of) off 1 bottle, and will also do liver damage, raise your blood pressure, and mess up your cholesterol. The new one is a little iffy on gains, but has no negative sides.

bones168

bones168

Awards
any way you slice it :) the original is a designer steroid. the new one is a "prohormone" - DHEA, and caffeine, yohimbe, tribulus and fenugreek.

the original will give you huge gains (12-20lbs is not unheard of) off 1 bottle, and will also do liver damage, raise your blood pressure, and mess up your cholesterol. The new one is a little iffy on gains, but has no negative sides.
n wuts about the gains u'll get just from Superdrol NG?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe massfx? There were a few good logs with that and sdng

bones168

bones168

Awards
I tried superdrol ng with RPM and white flood last night as a matter of fact and it was the shiznit. My endurance and aggression went throught the roof. I stayed at the gym for about two and a half hours and even when i decided to leave i still wasnt tired.
r u still on ur cycle? if so, hows it goin?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you choose to stack it with do not stack it with any other stims/preWO stim+NO products.

Seems like it would stack well with drive, act x or mass fx but I've yet to run ng myself.

bones168

bones168

Awards
Whatever you choose to stack it with do not stack it with any other stims/preWO stim+NO products.

Seems like it would stack well with drive, act x or mass fx but I've yet to run ng myself.
isn't drive a pre work out stim? if not then whats the diff between drive and RPM?

stacking SDNG with mass fx seems a lil week as to what im looking for.

i dont want to go overboard with the cycle im about to run but i dont want to take something n not get the results i expect. after doing some more research the max gains i heard of just from taking SDNG were 5-8 lb but again this depends on the person ect.

taking steroids is very tempting BUT. im still not planning on it.

therefor im looking for the strongest product'S with the least side effects that i can combine together to get a kick ass cycle that will give me the max gains n strength possible..

im more then happy to hear any kind of alternative suggestions, doesn't have to be specifically combining SDNG.

thanks,

bones168

bones168

Awards
and do u know about the gains ill get off that?

*** - A BIG thing i forgot to add in the beginning, i am allergic to any sort of protein\gainer powder.
i dont know the reason, if any one has an idea of an alternative be more then happy to hear about it. im taking amino as a minor replacement swallowing them like eminems. 7-8 per day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drive isn't really a stim, although it has preworkout value. it doesn't raise heart rate (at least not noticeably) or body temp

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was actually thinking about stacking SDNG with Drive to help get back into things.... tested drive out in the beginning and its some serious stuff.... tried a couple of my SDNG and the stim x in it is just too much for me to run it at full dose (something about that type of caffine). but i wanted to mak sure that the increase from the drive in natty test production wont be lessened or suppressed by substituting in with DHEA....no point in taking both unless i can get a synergy from both eqaulling more then one or the other not stacking them and only getting half the results forom both cause of competition.

Last edited:

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Bold 200 is pretty mild(non methyl) and could be stacked with SDNG. I finished up a 8 week cycle that netted about 12lbs. 3 weeks into pct and I have retained all of it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I bet Superdrol would stack great with SuperdrolNG.
(Actually, you could probably pitch the NG, take Superdrol solo, and save gobs of $$$, lol.)

bones168

bones168

Awards
Bold 200 is pretty mild(non methyl) and could be stacked with SDNG. I finished up a 8 week cycle that netted about 12lbs. 3 weeks into post cycle therapy and I have retained all of it.
damn.. wut was ur diet like?

n what are u taking now for your PCT?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I bet Superdrol would stack great with SuperdrolNG.
(Actually, you could probably pitch the NG, take Superdrol solo, and save gobs of $$$, lol.)
SuperdrolNG would stack well with the trash can.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
damn.. wut was ur diet like?

n what are u taking now for your post cycle therapy?
For pct I ran nolva 20/20 ATD 50/50/25/25eod Mass FX 4/day X factor 2/day(with four I had too much whole body inflamation) tribulus 2g/day. Other than that I just kept the training up and the eating up as well. Dont get me wrong it was not pure muscle and I am working on maintaining this new BW while slowly doing a recomp. During the cycle I ate pretty much whatever while trying to avoid complete crap during the week and being a little more liberal on the weekend. Protein was in the 300+g/day range and fat and carbs were not really counted.

bones168

bones168

Awards
thanks for the info,

still willing to hear any other suggestions 4 a strong cycle to run..