epistane or h-drol least androgenic?
- 11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
- 11-27-2007, 02:56 PM
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
11-27-2007, 03:16 PM
11-27-2007, 04:19 PM
11-27-2007, 05:11 PM
11-27-2007, 06:17 PM
You could also consider pulsing the epi for reduced sides. There is a bunch of information on this here.
11-27-2007, 06:21 PM
I lost a lot of hair from epi. I am pissed. I am confused on what ph to take next. I don't really care about any of the side effects besides hair loss.
11-28-2007, 08:29 AM
05-02-2011, 01:54 AM
i have heard epi is a lot more androgenic than h-drol but I haven't run h-drol yet. epi was a great cycle except for loosing so much hair.
05-02-2011, 03:38 AM
If you are asking these questions, you aren't even close to being ready.
If you absolutely must cycle:
Google serm. Buy one.
Buy the TRS to go with it.
05-02-2011, 03:54 AM
05-02-2011, 05:48 AM
So if it's a question... epi is more androgenic, roughly a 91 on the scale. Hdrol is less than 50 IIRC
Mind you, I have no idea about binding affinities for these particular steroids.
BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
Sustain Alpha is back!
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-26-2010, 01:27 PM
- By Darkstar76543 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2009, 06:18 PM
- By micjakson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:08 AM
- By Eagleman003 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-01-2007, 12:02 AM
- By Knightro8 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:44 PM