epistane or h-drol least androgenic?

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
Which one of these is least androgenic. What would be least likely to cause effects like gyno and acne. Is post cycle support enough for a pct with either compound? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for any answers

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
there is this new thing out there called :gotsearch Try It.

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
search works well. which one tho would be less likely for acne though?

Bwill

Awards
You could also consider pulsing the epi for reduced sides. There is a bunch of information on this here.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
I lost a lot of hair from epi. I am pissed. I am confused on what ph to take next. I don't really care about any of the side effects besides hair loss.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Take em both ;)

DieselAddict

DieselAddict

Awards
i have heard epi is a lot more androgenic than h-drol but I haven't run h-drol yet. epi was a great cycle except for loosing so much hair.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
If you are asking these questions, you aren't even close to being ready.

If you absolutely must cycle:

Google serm. Buy one.

Buy the TRS to go with it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have heard epi is a lot more androgenic than h-drol but I haven't run h-drol yet. epi was a great cycle except for loosing so much hair.
Old thread for sure, I can't tell if you bumped with a question or just a comment.

So if it's a question... epi is more androgenic, roughly a 91 on the scale. Hdrol is less than 50 IIRC

Mind you, I have no idea about binding affinities for these particular steroids.