Epistane Cycle and PCT Plan!

Eagleman003

Awards
This is my second cycle. I have done 1ad/4ad twice and say decent gains. One time I used Nolva for PCT another time I used 6-oxo and I kept my gains better with 6-oxo. I do not believe in taking liquid used to treat breast cancer, in order for PCT when there ARE OTHER OTC methods. I am looking to go from 222 at 12.7% BF to 228-230 at 11% BF(I'm 6'4"). I will be doing cardio 3x per week for around 25 min on my OFF days at 55-60% intensity and burn around 350 calories a session. Get a good 4,500 calories with a 40pr/40cb/20fat caloric split. On my off days im gonna take in less carbs so in a way im carb cycling in order to lose fat. My diet will be ridiculously clean and my split will be the following.

Day 1 - Chest and Back (9-10 Sets Each)
Day 2 - Cardio and Light Legs
Day 3 - Shoulders and Traps (8 Sets Each)
Day 4 - Arms (8 Sets Each)
Day 5 - Cardio
Day 6 - Repeat Day 1

And every 2 splits I will add in another day of rest between day 3 and day 4. So one week i train each muscle once every 5 days and the next week its once every 6 days. I feel I do better with lower volume and increased frequency. I need to focus on my chest and biceps mainly. Everything else is good.

*Actual Cycle*

IBE Epistane - 30/30/40/40 (30 days total)
AI Cycle Support - 1x a day for 5 days pre-cycle then 2xa day during cycle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
ZMA
Vitamin-C
Whey Protein

*PCT*

6-OXO - 600/300/300/200 (90 caps)
AI Post Cycle Support (SERM like properties?) 5cap/4cap/4cap/3cap
Retain2 (Cortisol Control) - 3cap/2cap/1cap (45 Caps)
Cycle Support - 1x Every other day
ZMA
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn (Maintain Intensity on Workouts)
Vitamin- C
Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Whey Protein
Still Keeping Calories HIGH!

---------------Questions------------------------
Are there ways in which I can tweak my diet in order to gain muscle and lose signifigant fat on cycle?

Will doing cardio 3x a week hurt my gains?

Is my Epistane Dosage too high? I have around 106 caps so I planned to use all of them.

Will keeping calories high post cycle lead to fat gains?

Should i stop doing cardio post cycle or at least cut it down to once a week?

What are some of the ways I can maintain the same overload on my muscles post cycle that I had on cycle without overtraining?

Is there anything I am forgetting (Please dont say SERM lol)?

Comments?

rocksolid84

Awards
This is my second cycle. I have done 1ad/4ad twice and say decent gains. One time I used Nolva for post cycle therapy another time I used 6-oxo and I kept my gains better with 6-oxo. I do not believe in taking liquid used to treat breast cancer, in order for PCT when there ARE OTHER OTC methods. I am looking to go from 222 at 12.7% BF to 228-230 at 11% BF(I'm 6'4"). I will be doing cardio 3x per week for around 25 min on my OFF days at 55-60% intensity and burn around 350 calories a session. Get a good 4,500 calories with a 40pr/40cb/20fat caloric split. On my off days im gonna take in less carbs so in a way im carb cycling in order to lose fat. My diet will be ridiculously clean and my split will be the following.

Day 1 - Chest and Back (9-10 Sets Each)
Day 2 - Cardio and Light Legs
Day 3 - Shoulders and Traps (8 Sets Each)
Day 4 - Arms (8 Sets Each)
Day 5 - Cardio
Day 6 - Repeat Day 1

And every 2 splits I will add in another day of rest between day 3 and day 4. So one week i train each muscle once every 5 days and the next week its once every 6 days. I feel I do better with lower volume and increased frequency. I need to focus on my chest and biceps mainly. Everything else is good.

*Actual Cycle*

IBE Epistane - 30/30/40/40 (30 days total)
AI Cycle Support - 1x a day for 5 days pre-cycle then 2xa day during cycle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
ZMA
Vitamin-C
Whey Protein

*PCT*

6-OXO - 600/300/300/200 (90 caps)
AI Post Cycle Support (SERM like properties?) 5cap/4cap/4cap/3cap
Retain2 (Cortisol Control) - 3cap/2cap/1cap (45 Caps)
Cycle Support - 1x Every other day
ZMA
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn (Maintain Intensity on Workouts)
Vitamin- C
Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Whey Protein
Still Keeping Calories HIGH!

---------------Questions------------------------
Are there ways in which I can tweak my diet in order to gain muscle and lose signifigant fat on cycle?

Will doing cardio 3x a week hurt my gains?

Is my Epistane Dosage too high? I have around 106 caps so I planned to use all of them.

Will keeping calories high post cycle lead to fat gains?

Should i stop doing cardio post cycle or at least cut it down to once a week?

What are some of the ways I can maintain the same overload on my muscles post cycle that I had on cycle without overtraining?

Is there anything I am forgetting (Please dont say SERM lol)?

Comments?

The workout plan seems very comprehensive, and in terms of the epistane dosages-you seem to ramp up the dosage right away as in starting with thirty, just a thought, when i did my cycle i tapered up my dosage as to give my body a chance to get familiar with the epistane compound. I know it you said that you have taken 1ad/4ad, but every product is different so just a thought give your body time to get used to it. Also i think it would be beneficial to cut down cardio to 1 a week during your PCT.
Also in response to another one of your question, it is very hard to achieve the same amount of overload that you have on cyce than you do off cycle because you have the supplements working for you. My advice would just be to train hard, as in as hard as you can without over training. Hope this help, if you are interested in the tapering let me know and ill give you the spread

Eagleman003

Awards
The workout plan seems very comprehensive, and in terms of the epistane dosages-you seem to ramp up the dosage right away as in starting with thirty, just a thought, when i did my cycle i tapered up my dosage as to give my body a chance to get familiar with the epistane compound. I know it you said that you have taken 1ad/4ad, but every product is different so just a thought give your body time to get used to it. Also i think it would be beneficial to cut down cardio to 1 a week during your post cycle therapy.
Also in response to another one of your question, it is very hard to achieve the same amount of overload that you have on cyce than you do off cycle because you have the supplements working for you. My advice would just be to train hard, as in as hard as you can without over training. Hope this help, if you are interested in the tapering let me know and ill give you the spread

Well i know the longer you stay on cycle the more your shutdown and I didn't wanna dittle dattle with small dosages and waste like 4-5 days of increasing the dosage when i can do 30mg straight off the bat. I really dont wanna bring it up to 50mg because i believe sides will be greater then the gains i will recieve.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
this is solely up to you, but MAYBE Gaspari Nutrition's Novadex XT might be better than 6-OXO.

jdrannin1

Awards
3 x week of cardio should never hurt your gains so I wouldnt sweat it. Personally, when bulking I would drop cals a little when coming off cycle, just because your body utilizes the cals better when on cycle than off.

With the PS Epistane, I would start low and work your way up and many people have used the dosages you suggested so you should be fine dude.

All your supps look fine to me. If I could suggest, I find natural test boosters better to AI's in post cycle in getting things back on line. If it was me, I'd use something like Diesel Test and then have a low dose of AI like 6 oxo 300mgs. I dont think you'll be terribly shutdown but then again, I dont know it's very individual.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks very good. POST Cycle Support was developed by The Sinner specifically to be used with an Epistane cycle.

I am using it with my Epistane Pulse cycle and loving it.

CROWLER