dermacrine systain

dedication24

Awards
just applied this morning for the frist time to arms, shoulders, chest, and balls. 5 pumps total.

my balls are tingly and warm. awesome.

my question is - 5 pumps seems like its alot when the bottle is so small...will the bottle really last me 30 days on 5 full pumps a day?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure you're suppose to put it on you raisins... That may not be such a good thing.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly, i think someone else applies to his nuts and said he is getting really good results, perhaps he will chime in. i would say who it is but there not my nuts to discuss.

dedication24

Awards
this is very common i thought? at least it is on the pp.com board and they make the product.

your sack has the most permeable skin on your body.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
this is very common i thought? at least it is on the pp.com board and they make the product.

It has a higher absorption rate than anywhere else you could apply it. I too read about it on the PP boards and gave it a go with good results. It's pretty freakin awesome the first time you put it on 'down below', you know it's working because of the sensation that you have which can only be described as "all kinds of good".

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow - I didn't expect to get into a thread where ball-rubbing was the topic... I need some coffee!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
does dermacrine smells nice ? ? , it would be ni ce to rub my balls after shower then add something gel like and then having my balls smelling nice the rest of the day :)

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
really...can apply on the balls?
Pp rep is that good?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
does dermacrine smells nice ? ? , it would be ni ce to rub my balls after shower then add something gel like and then having my balls smelling nice the rest of the day :)
It smells really good to me. My balls are aching to get some sustain on them!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
really...can apply on the balls?
Pp rep is that good?
seriously...what's the answer?

I'm about to get some Formestane and I would slap it right on my boys if it was good for them! :D

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
just applied this morning for the frist time to arms, shoulders, chest, and balls. 5 pumps total.

my balls are tingly and warm. awesome.

my question is - 5 pumps seems like its alot when the bottle is so small...will the bottle really last me 30 days on 5 full pumps a day?
try applying the 9-10 pumps for dermatherm, its head to toe coverage for sure!

5 pumps will last around 30 days I'm sure.

If you read the forum on PP's website, it is mentioned a few times about applying to the testicles. You supposedly have much higher absorption there. PP says not to try it with dermatherm however, but both dermacrines are ok.

DMac

DMac

Awards
try applying the 9-10 pumps for dermatherm, its head to toe coverage for sure!

5 pumps will last around 30 days I'm sure.

If you read the forum on PP's website, it is mentioned a few times about applying to the testicles. You supposedly have much higher absorption there. PP says not to try it with dermatherm however, but both dermacrines are ok.

I applied Dermatherm to my balls once.

ONCE :rant:

krogtaar

Awards
how easily does this stuff rub off into clothing? I might try applying to all the areas of thin/sensitive skin, like inner thighs and arms

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
thanks man..
but higher absorption there?
i have a lot of wrinkles there will that lower the absorption rate?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how easily does this stuff rub off into clothing? I might try applying to all the areas of thin/sensitive skin, like inner thighs and arms
u just have to give it time to absorb into the skin, im guessing ~10min is plenty if its a liquid maybe a little more if its a sorta gel

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks man..
but higher absorption there?
i have a lot of wrinkles there will that lower the absorption rate?
just rub it in real good, just don't make the the only spot of application.

Bwill

Awards
I'm on my second bottle of Sustain. At 5 pumps the first bottle did not last me 30 days, probably about 3 weeks or so. This time out I started with 6 for a week, then 5 for a week, then 4, then 3, etc. just to try something different. Great stuff at any rate.

On a totally unrelated note, what happened to everyone's rep points? It looks like everyone is at 10.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can apply to the balls. Absorption improves approximately 30% I believe.

Having said that I know you should not apply testosterone gels to your testicles because the scrotum has so many 5-alpha reductase enzymes which causes some hormone conversion and raises DHT levels. I dont believe this is an issue with Sustain or Dermacrine but perhaps Eric could clarify this for us?

Btw its "Sustain" not "Systain"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha_reductase

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
On a totally unrelated note, what happened to everyone's rep points? It looks like everyone is at 10.
i literally realized this a second before reading your post. i only got to sport my crown for a week

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love you guys…

These ball sack Sustain threads are always hilarious.

Again – Yes, you can apply the Dermacrine products to your scrotum. This will help absorption and is totally safe granted you don’t have any razor burns or open wounds down there.

Wrinkles? No problemo for Dermacrinto'

-Pp

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually man-scape (shaveth of the balleths) - so I'm guessing rubbing my balls with Derm. afterwards is not cool..?

I love you guys…

These ball sack Sustain threads are always hilarious.

Again – Yes, you can apply the Dermacrine products to your scrotum. This will help absorption and is totally safe granted you don’t have any razor burns or open wounds down there.

Wrinkles? No problemo for Dermacrinto'

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually man-scape (shaveth of the balleths) - so I'm guessing rubbing my balls with Derm. afterwards is not cool..?
Well if it burns profusely then it’s probably not cool.

Otherwise you should be fine.

-Pp

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i'd imagine the ball sack would be a great place to apply it. look at all the veins there!!! hell jack off with it!
:woohoo:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya know they should make me a board sponsor. i'd test out anything new.
:fool2:

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
alright, i just got my sustain yesterday, and i applied it this morning of course included balls(the largest pump). During the whole day, i just cant stop feels my balls are in a cooler bag
and felt good whole day, more endurance during cardio. I even felt my balls are bigger than usual. Very good product for the balls.........Oh..no...its a very good product for wellbeing.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh man - ball-rubbing should be a sport... I would win GOLD! (no home- only my balls)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I'm sold.

I'm gonna grab a bottle of Dermacrine Sustain and some Formestane for a transdermal stack this winter.

anyone know how well this would stack?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
well I'm sold.

I'm gonna grab a bottle of Dermacrine Sustain and some Formestane for a transdermal stack this winter.

anyone know how well this would stack?
I'd imagine it would be great! Form is GREAT by itself!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd imagine it would be great! Form is GREAT by itself!!!
yea...figured so. hopefully no potential negative interactions.

I was thinking of being crazy and throwing ATD in with this, but i'm pretty sure that HAS to be overkill. Not sure as I don't 100% understand the actions of ATD and how it works on the body

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
yea...figured so. hopefully no potential negative interactions.

I was thinking of being crazy and throwing ATD in with this, but i'm pretty sure that HAS to be overkill. Not sure as I don't 100% understand the actions of ATD and how it works on the body
I'f run Form + Sustain and log it :)

I wouldn't want to ruin my libido w/ the ATD.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
vaughntrue, did you ever run that TD stack?