10 Days of 1-T?

jnoodles

Awards
Hi All,

I have 10 days worth of 1-T pills (50mg) dosed at 3 per day. Is it best to take this for 10 days along with some cycle support, and then appropriate post-cycle therapy? Or is it better to "pulse" the 1-T so it lasts longer? I also have some transdermal Formestane which I could use with or after the 1-T. Thanks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi All,

I have 10 days worth of 1-T pills (50mg) dosed at 3 per day. Is it best to take this for 10 days along with some cycle support, and then appropriate post-cycle therapy? Or is it better to "pulse" the 1-T so it lasts longer? I also have some transdermal Formestane which I could use with or after the 1-T. Thanks!
pulse it.........no point at all running a 10 day cycle that low dose!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dose would you pulse at?
Why dont you stack it with a current pH? 1-T is a non methyl that would stack great with a halodrol clone. Still be very low side effects and a much smarter move IMO. Run the 1-t 1 pill a day preworkout with this would make way more sense.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 days of 1-t will shut you down for sure, 10 days is kinda short, i like tripdog's idea, stack it with something and pulse the 1-t on workout days, followed by a SERM for post cycle therapy.

edit: i though 1-test can aromatize, but its already 5alpha reduced.

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Research first, do yourself some good and research.

Regardless, Good Luck!

Last edited:
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will need to use something like E-Form to counter the estro increase that will accompany this cycle if you do indeed decide to stack it with another oral. Just a heads up - Research first, do yourself some good and research.

Regardless, Good Luck!
There is no conversion with 1Test, it is an active steroid, not a pro-hormone and has no estrogen related side effects. It is a "dry" steroid. Running it for 10 days would be almost pointless. It has very poor oral bioavailability. The only thing that would happen after running it for 10 days oraly administered is it would cause shutdown. Also it would not be a steroid to "pulse"......

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-T does not aromatize at all.

Because of the bioavailability of oral 1-T (ethergels) it is advised to use at least 300mg/day. Pulsing or using this for 10 days at 50mg is worthless and likely only to disturb your homeostasis.