Caffine and Pro-hormones

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
I have a monster stash of scorch here and i like to use it before my training when i feel a bit tired or i didnt get enough sleep.
So i use it about 1-3 times a week usaly.

ATM i am running a pulsing cycle of epi and am wondering - Will be to harmful to take scorch on the same day as my epi dose?

regards,

zpnq

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a monster stash of scorch here and i like to use it before my training when i feel a bit tired or i didnt get enough sleep.

ATM i am running a pulsing cycle of epi and am wondering - Will be to harmful to take scorch on the same day as my epi dose?

regards,

zpnq
Oh it's no issue whatsoever!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do i detect a hint of sarcasm their?!? Dont F$#k with me i didn't get much sleep :p. I work nights and slept 4 hours :(.
No totally serious bro.....no sarcasm intended!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard good arguements from both sides on the subject and what ive learned from threads like this is take stims if your tired its not going to effect you in any significant way. On all the cycles ive done ive used stims and have had decent gains and no significant side effects.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

regards,

zpnq
In fact, you'll probrably need it if you plan on going high in dosage. Serious lethargy hits me at doses >40mg with this compound.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

regards,

zpnq
I think is depends of how high your blood pressure goes while on cycle.

zpnq

zpnq

Awards
Well i took 6 scorch and got through the night no worries :), time for a 11 hour sleep.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only relevant risk is cardiac hypertrophy. This pertains more so to exclusively aerobic (running) than anaerobic (iso-, plyometrics, etc.,) activity however. No real risk.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only relevant risk is cardiac hypertrophy. This pertains more so to exclusively aerobic (running) than anaerobic (iso-, plyometrics, etc.,) activity however. No real risk.
:goodpost:

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
what is the real likelihood that this would occur? say on a short 4 weeker of Epistane? i'm running a cycle in less than a month. not going higher than 40 mg for the last 2 weeks, but i have some RPM to run throughout the cycle.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It should not be a problem. Your BP might spike a little but try it and see. I have used it before to help combat the lethargy you get from Superdrol and I had no problems.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the real likelihood that this would occur? say on a short 4 weeker of Epistane? i'm running a cycle in less than a month. not going higher than 40 mg for the last 2 weeks, but i have some RPM to run throughout the cycle.
Not very. It would have to be extended androgen + stim use, coupled with a ridiculous amount of cardiac activity. This is all speculative as well.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Not very. It would have to be extended androgen + stim use, coupled with a ridiculous amount of cardiac activity. This is all speculative as well.
oh ok. yeah i wasn't really worried i figured it'd have to be a result of long term androgen use. thanks for clearing that up for me. BAMA, thanks to you as well.