Gotta Love 1fast400

jetrob

Awards
Usually I order my stuff from netrition it was the only site I knew plus I got my stuff in a day since they were located within 200m of my house.

Now I come here get a bunch of info and have a ton of links to shop for the best prices so check this out.

This is what I ordered :

Isomatrix,Swolev2,Nectar,aromadex

Netrition : 142.90 shipped

Affordable sups : 140.00 shipped

1fast400 : 117.19 shipped

Now thats sweet plus just got the email that the order placed last night has shipped already this afternoon

goin_big

Awards
Yea, he's a good guy, I ordered from him a few weeks back.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Did you check out legalgear.com for their prices?

Only thing that legalgear didn't have was the aromadex but if you asked I bet you could easily get it.. total on the other three things before shipping $74.50  Not bad if you ask me..

legalgear       1fast

Isomatrix          23.75         24.00
Swole v2          26.75         26.99
Nectar             24.00         24.00

And I know that your order is going to get there quick.. because I have ordered from legalgear a few times.. and two of the owners are always on this site.. Windward77 and WarDog.. can't be the customer service at legalgear

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i too love syntrax..but i gotta ask why aromadex? cant wait for syntrax's soon to be released isomatrix reloaded

jetrob

Awards
supposed to block estrogen production and If I can avoid swallowing pills I do.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
liqua-solutions.com man thats all u needed to say..lol

jetrob

Awards
I know just not 100% sure how to go about things yet so I pay more for some stuff that may or may not work. i will get the hang soon

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well if i can help,just shoot me a pm..thats what this boards about knowledge ,thats what kool about these boards u have access to guys with a lot of experience so u can learn a lot

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I know just not 100% sure how to go about things yet so I pay more for some stuff that may or may not work. i will get the hang soon
Get the hang of where the cheapest supps are to bro ;) Good luck!

db682

Awards
  • Established
PLUG, PLUG, WW7. :D

Support your local board. ;)
LegalGear, PowerNutrition and BDC (no longer in ops.:mad: ) are all excellant at customer service and quality products. I can speak from experience. Like Matt saidabout Legalgear, If you can ask for it they can probably get it (Legal ****). Next round give em a try.

db

PS, I dont see Powertrain on your list there Jet. Give it a try, youll be happy. Ooh and yeah, I believe its a legalgear exclusive.

WW7's gotta love the sound of that, EXCLUSIVE!!!

goin_big

Awards
I'm all for the support your board, but 1fast400 is still a good site. On another note, my money order got to powernutrition today and they shipped it today and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. If it shows up tomorrow, that rocks, either way, even if it's here by wednesday that is awesome service.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Were not knocking Mike and 1fast but we are trying to point out that we have some great board supporters that are as cheap or cheaper.. :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention products that no one else has.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
After a couple of digs @ BDC a week or two ago I don't plan on buying anything from 1Fast.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
windwords7 would you care to mention some of the BEST of these supplements that these board supporters are unique providers of?

I find it hard to find those, because I rely on "what sells most" more often than not... :(

I'm willing to give them a go, now or later... ;)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not overly impressed with 1fast lately, a few months ago I placed an order with them (a rather large one at that) that never got shipped due to their move to a new location. I had to phone like 2 weeks after the move to even get the order shipped. Now it's over a month later and I still haven't seen a damn thing from the order, when I tried to get some help in tracking the package I found out that even on massive orders such as mine you have to specifically ask for tracking.

The level of customer service from them lately has quite frankly sucked to say the least, they don't seem concerned at all that their customers actually receive their orders, as this is the second order I've not received. This could very well be customs seizing stuff, but I've ordered most of the same items from power nutrition and seen the order show up at my door the next week. No more throwing my money away at 1fast anymore, I work too hard for my money to just give it away.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I honestely believe youll get it Ive done quite a bit of business with Mike and he is a pretty stand up guy.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope that you're right, I would assume that if customs were seizing stuff that they would be obligated to notify me by mail of said seizure. I can't even say that I've received that, at least I would know what the hell was going on then.

jetrob

Awards
I am always open to a new store but 1fast has done everything great so far

db682

Awards
  • Established
Max,
I have a friend in Canada that I shipped some stuff to that got seized temporaly(nothing Illegal, Just some heavy duty electronics), He didnt get notified till about 2 months afterwards. The only reason we knew it was seized was that it was shipped trackable. He ended up getting it about 2 days before he recieved the notice from customs. I guess customs has overwhelming seizures and everything gets put in lock up till its checked. He told me afterwards that if you normally ship overseas or out of country to mark it as perishable goods and it gets flaged to be checked ASAP. Hence it should get to you faster if checked.

db

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea, Mike has always been good to me w/ orders, etc. but i can't seem to figure out why he would go through so much to get the capping machine going and a new building if PH's will most likely be getting banned soon.

unless he just wanted a new bldg. altogether and the machine was just a bonus, i can't seem to figure that one out.

fsufanatik

Awards
You can really benefit if you live here in NC... he is a great guy!!

Kow

Awards
I sure hope that you're right, I would assume that if customs were seizing stuff that they would be obligated to notify me by mail of said seizure. I can't even say that I've received that, at least I would know what the hell was going on then.
db682 is right on this one. Somewhere on Avant's board, Mike posted about how he had sent something to a customer in a different country and customs didn't mail him (the customer) any kind of notice or anything until like 2-3 months later. Granted, it still may be his error, but if it's the customs issue, then that's out of everyone's hands.

...but i can't seem to figure out why he would go through so much to get the capping machine going and a new building if PH's will most likely be getting banned soon.
I don't think that his move to the new building has anything to do with PHs, and the capping machine certainly doesn't. Mike does a lot more business and moves a lot more product than just PHs.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that his move to the new building has anything to do with PHs, and the capping machine certainly doesn't. Mike does a lot more business and moves a lot more product than just PHs.
nah, i think it does. he said that it was a main reason back at avants board a while back. what else would he be capping?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
This could very well be customs seizing stuff
You ordered banned items and you get upset with me if they get seized? What would you like me to do about it? Customs has no organization what so ever. I've been sent a letter twice in 1 year, that is it. I know for a fact that more than 2 packages have gotten seized. Sometimes they keep it, sometimes they send it back, sometimes they grab one item and send it through. If you wanted tracking on your shippment then you should have paid for tracking. Don't ask for the cheapest method of shipping (due to weight) and complain that you don't get the services offered to those that do pay. I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience, I'd like to think you are in the minority. The policy for foreign shippments is written VERY plainly on the website. I'm not sure what else you want me to do.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I've ordered from 1Fast400 the anarchy stack and I was a little surprised that shipping was going to be $18...

I was also very surprised when the mailman showed up at my door ONE WEEK later with my package... I'm in Canada, so it had to go through customs, too. Lucky? From what I hear, that's what doing business with this guy is - Fast and efficient.

I'mma order again, that's for sure.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't aware that it was necessary to specifically ask for tracking on shipments, and certainly didn't pick the "cheapest method" of shipping as you've stated. I didn't even see any other methods of shipping available, or any mention that tracking had to be specially requested anywhere on the site.

When I phoned to get the order shipped weeks after placing it (which to me is quite frankly inexcusable, the fact that twice I've had to follow up on orders just to get them shipped, and this messed up my plans for post-cycle supplementation after a ph/ps cycle) I asked about any other shipping options I may have had to speed things up, and was told that you were too busy at that point to talk to me on the phone by your staff, and to send an e-mail. So I indeed sent an e-mail, but didn't receive any response to that e-mail anyway. My patience has really run out as far as your business is concerned. I realize I can't blame you for stuff being seized by customs, but see nobody else to be angry with on the messups with getting my orders sent out. You e-mailed me a US customs number, what can I use that number for?

There are other businesses out there that I've had better success with as far as getting my stuff out promptly, in the case with 1fast I guess it's boiling down to me being aggravated with orders being misplaced twice, and subsequently deciding to take my business elsewhere.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I understand your frustration. I don't remember things quite as you do. Others responses seem to be the opposite of yours, you can't make everyone happy. I apologize.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Mike, we do appreciate you coming by to try to help him out.

bigbadboss101

Awards
I got my Anarchy Stack too, and I am in Canada. Custom opened the package, and they charged me $16 or so for GST and other stuff. I don't know how it got here in like 3 days.
On the other hand, the Vendetta and Absolve haven't arrived. Now I have a Vendetta against Canadian Custom.