Axis-HT question

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
I have slight ***** tits...not major but its from my cycle of Methyl-Masterdrol i was wondering if i take axis now will it affect em...b cuz im trying to hide em by building mass and dnt want to make em bigger by taking axis...n e one with a response please take the time too....it will be very apreciated..

thankx

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Axis HT will not give/aggrevate gyno. It's pretty worthless, IMO.

Methyl Masterdol by Legal Gear, correct? What did you use for PCT? How much BF do you have? Did you have gyno as a child? AGE?

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Axis HT will not give/aggrevate gyno. It's pretty worthless, IMO.

Methyl Masterdol by Legal Gear, correct? What did you use for post cycle therapy? How much BF do you have? Did you have gyno as a child? AGE?

Im 18 bro and i ****ed self messin with roids...
at 17 during my senior year of high school i did enanata qv 250 and got swole...then i toke 6 months off and jumped on masterdrol...i pct with nolvedex xt...but i noticed my the gyno after the masterdrol

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Im 18 bro and i ****ed self messin with roids...
at 17 during my senior year of high school i did enanata qv 250 and got swole...then i toke 6 months off and jumped on masterdrol...i post cycle therapy with nolvedex xt...but i noticed my the gyno after the masterdrol

Enanatat qv 250 i didnt spell it right...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Noveldex XT is not something you use after a cycle like that bro. A proper PCT would have siezed the breast tissue growth, but since you went with a crappy supplement that has no place in PCT, you got titties.

You're too young to cycle in the first place - You're going to relize that one day. Research Endocrine system and the importance of staying natural until your system slows. Congradulations young man, you are now the proud owner of Man-Boobs!

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Noveldex XT is not something you use after a cycle like that bro. A proper post cycle therapy would have siezed the breast tissue growth, but since you went with a crappy supplement that has no place in PCT, you got titties.

You're too young to cycle in the first place - You're going to relize that one day. Research Endocrine system and the importance of staying natural until your system slows. Congradulations young man, you are now the proud owner of Man-Boobs!
there not noticeable...i noticed them...there about the size of a pea...and i started and estro blocker and since then theve reduced in size...iunno bro but my footbal team was on the way to states and i jumped on the jucie to boost me up...i got a scholarship outta it but now im feeling thee effects..."****ING GAY"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Anabolics 13
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 13