Thank you to Millennium Sports Tech.

1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thank you to Millennium Sports Tech.

I asked for some samples of ZMK, Somidren and Shred and got them all. I have real problems sleeping and cannot wait to give it a shot tonight. I would like to post my results but want to make sure it is ok to do so frist. Again thank you very much guys your awesome

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I know bro - they sent me everything they had! I'm trying the SOMA-GF this week...
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

the zmk somnidren combo is sweet. most dreams i've had in years.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good deal almost makes me want to go to bed now lol. Is it ok to post results here? Thanks
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Ummm, of course - it's your thread my friend!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i just got samples in today of somidren, zmk, carnage, ragnarock, and cordygen
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm glad the samples arrived ok. Let us know what you think!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

taking somnidren and zmk tonight, the others tomorow.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.97%

ragnarok is one of the best pre-workouts ive used. definitely looking forward to the rest of the line and i welcome MST's innovation to the industry...good guys
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for the kind words Dave! I feel the same way about PAL. You guys are putting out some serious quality. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    ragnarok is one of the best pre-workouts ive used. definitely looking forward to the rest of the line and i welcome MST's innovation to the industry...good guys
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Ok it is now 11:32 pm est i took the zmk and somidren gh at 11:15 at 11:25 started getting a warm tingle in the back of head and sholders a nice feeling my eyes are getting heavy feel relaxed going to bed now will post tommorrow on my nights sleep but so far so good thanks Millennium Sport Tech and special thanks to Matt goodnight all
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Ok my results with the ZMK and Somidren GH were outstanding. Some brief info i have been on Ambien 10mg for many years now and for the last 2 years even with the Ambien cannot remain asleep i get up 5+ times per night.

I took the ZMK and Somidren GH last night and within 10 minutes had a warm tingling in the back of my head and sholders it was a nice feeling.

I felt very relaxed and my eyes got heavy(i must say that the calm and relaxed feeling were awesome MST if you could come up with another supp that did not induce sleep but just accomplished the calm feeling i had it would replace Benzo's)

I fell asleep very quickly after going to bed and only got up once during to night and thats because if i did not would have pissed the bed. It is by far the best nights sleep i have had in years.

when i woke up was a little groggy for about 10 minutes probally due to the fact that my body has not adjusted to the supp i have had this with all sleep meds in the past till my body adjusted usually goes away within days.

These 2 supps are a must buy for me ZMK is available on Nutra but the Somidren does not appear yet.

on a scale of 1-10(10 being best)

Sleep 9
    calmness/feeling of well being 10(this was truly awesome)
    side affects 7(not bad was groggy for about 10 minutes after waking up)
    overall 9+ (this combo of supps were outstanding it is so nice to feel rested)

Once i am able to purchase the Somidren along with the ZMK i will run it for a couple of more days and if all goes well i will actually ask doctor about getting off the Ambien.

Disclaimer i am in no way a doctor or am i advising anyone to get off other sleep meds these things should always be discussed with a doctor.

Again thank you to Millennium Sports Tech for the samples and the results i got from these supps great work and again if you could find a supp that could just produce the feeling of calmness and well being you would have a gold mine
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Ok my results with the ZMK and Somidren GH were outstanding. Some brief info i have been on Ambien 10mg for many years now and for the last 2 years even with the Ambien cannot remain asleep i get up 5+ times per night.

I took the ZMK and Somidren GH last night and within 10 minutes had a warm tingling in the back of my head and sholders it was a nice feeling.

I felt very relaxed and my eyes got heavy(i must say that the calm and relaxed feeling were awesome MST if you could come up with another supp that did not induce sleep but just accomplished the calm feeling i had it would replace Benzo's)

I fell asleep very quickly after going to bed and only got up once during to night and thats because if i did not would have pissed the bed. It is by far the best nights sleep i have had in years.

when i woke up was a little groggy for about 10 minutes probally due to the fact that my body has not adjusted to the supp i have had this with all sleep meds in the past till my body adjusted usually goes away within days.

These 2 supps are a must buy for me ZMK is available on Nutra but the Somidren does not appear yet.

on a scale of 1-10(10 being best)

Sleep 9
    calmness/feeling of well being 10(this was truly awesome)
    side affects 7(not bad was groggy for about 10 minutes after waking up)
    overall 9+ (this combo of supps were outstanding it is so nice to feel rested)

Once i am able to purchase the Somidren along with the ZMK i will run it for a couple of more days and if all goes well i will actually ask doctor about getting off the Ambien.

Disclaimer i am in no way a doctor or am i advising anyone to get off other sleep meds these things should always be discussed with a doctor.

Again thank you to Millennium Sports Tech for the samples and the results i got from these supps great work and again if you could find a supp that could just produce the feeling of calmness and well being you would have a gold mine
    Thanks for the great review! I'm glad it worked well for you. Sleep is precious!

Somnidren-GH may be taken in smaller doses to give you that sense of well being and calmness without knocking you out or inducing sleep. I do it all the time with great success.

Thanks again!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.35%

I really want to try these products and compare them to Phenbuilt XT. If this stuff is better for sleep and calmness then I am sold.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I really want to try these products and compare them to Phenbuilt XT. If this stuff is better for sleep and calmness then I am sold.
    All without the side effects and tolerance build up associated with straight phenibut use. It's miles ahead of pheni for overall sleep, relaxation and GH secretion. The somatostatin inhibiting complex alone puts it over the top. We've accomplished this with a relatively small dose of phenibut in comparison with most products out there. It's all about synergy.
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

any issues with customs with somnidren guys?
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    any issues with customs with somnidren guys?
    which country big guy?
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    which country big guy?
    Canada.
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%

woohooo no more reps..hahhaha..

and looking at it, maybe phen, and alcar may be issues, ill try anyway when its released
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    All without the side effects and tolerance build up associated with straight phenibut use. It's miles ahead of pheni for overall sleep, relaxation and GH secretion. The somatostatin inhibiting complex alone puts it over the top. We've accomplished this with a relatively small dose of phenibut in comparison with most products out there. It's all about synergy.
    Very nice!!
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

its definitely good stuff
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Canada.
    So far we haven't had any mention of seizures in customs for orders sent to Canada, but; the pheni and alcar may pose an issue as you mentioned.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Great review!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big Thank you to Jason from Better Body Sports
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:39 AM
  2. a thank you to IA.. check out the pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science