Ephedra - Cure for a messy house?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Well, along with a good diet and regular exercise, I just wasn't shedding the lbs like I wanted too. So after much reading and many hours spent on AM I decided to give an ECA stack a shot.
Now, I'm a pretty active guy - lots of daily exercise, naturally kinda wiggly - but the energy I've gained from my ECA is ridiculous. I'm only taking the regular dose (25mg x 3 times a day) along with cytolean for an additional appetite suppressant, but I sorta' feel like a crack head. The other day after school, I just couldn't hold still, so I decided that to help burn some energy I'd clean my room. When I was done (and my room was damn near spotless) I went on to the kitchen, THEN the living room - I couldn't stop! I was a human vacuum.
All in all I'm not bothered by the ample energy, I take ambien at night, so my sleep isn't affected, but I was wondering if others have experienced this? Is it an effective form of weight-loss (along with diet/exercise)? Any additional supps I should take with these? Anyone else clean stuff while jacked on an ECA? Just thought I'd ask!:run:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3x a day?? wow! When I do the stack, minus the A, I can only sometimes tolerate 2x a day, mostly it's only once in the morning & that gets me to around 4pm. the crash sucks, but I just get a Starbucks & move on. :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I've got a good bit o' weight I'd like to lose. 5'8, 175lbs (I'd like to be at 155-160lbs fit) Also I've been on Effexor XR for a few years so I'm semi-used to being jittery. But yeah, I'm sweating like a NINJA!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude its rather normal to be much more energized and motivated while on the eca and similar substances. happens to me all the time, its the only time i clean, actually i cleaned because of it yesterday too. just thought of something, i should give some to my roommates so they clean some of there dam mess up once in a while.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
oh and yes, the ECA is very effective for weight loss. i used to get as high as 5-6 doses while stacked with other stims. we wont even go into my super human stim stacking/tolerance capabilities.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
oh and yes, the ECA is very effective for weight loss. i used to get as high as 5-6 doses while stacked with other stims. we wont even go into my super human stim stacking/tolerance capabilities.
This is good to hear! I only started a little while ago so no apparent effects yet, besides having more energy than a 6-year-old. I actually kinda like the "crack head" feeling, but 5-6 doses is outta the question right now (don't really wanna experience cardiac arrest)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Today has been a real struggle with eating. I don't know why, maybe the ECA/Cytolean is building up in my system, but I'm finding it really hard to eat. This is what I want, but its a very strange feeling not to want to eat. Good, but weird. (shoulda' done a log)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
This is good to hear! I only started a little while ago so no apparent effects yet, besides having more energy than a 6-year-old. I actually kinda like the "crack head" feeling, but 5-6 doses is outta the question right now (don't really wanna experience cardiac arrest)
i dont recommend dosing that high or stacking ECA with other stims. just make sure you eat small, clean meals and do cardio.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
i dont recommend dosing that high or stacking ECA with other stims. just make sure you eat small, clean meals and do cardio.
I'm not planning on going that high, and the only thing I'm using with it is Cytolean. I don't wanna become a stim junkie - I got enough energy as is! As for the meals and cardio, I'm watching diet very close and I run 3 days a week, with weights in between days. I'm quite excited with my ECA though, I should have done this forever ago!!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
took a good 40min and some major effort to get my PWO shake down tonight - bleh... still haven't even hit 1900 cals yet and its bedtime!