Nutra Planet is top flight all the way....

1. Nutra Planet is top flight all the way....

Just found out that my order for 2 cannisters of NOS Ether was rejected by Canadian Customs (yes, they suck) and sent back to NP. Rene at NP was honest enough to tell me this and provide me with a credit for the amount of the NOS Ethere.

Just wanted to say that NP's honesty is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to order something else to replace my order. Was thinking MAN's Blue Print.

2. good peeps at NP for sure. I had something returned along time ago that go rejected at another retailer (before I knew what NP was) and they kept it, I asked if it got returned and they said no..haha...oh well..

3. They are customer friendly. I have never had any problem and they like to give some freebies once in a while.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    good peeps at NP for sure. I had something returned along time ago that go rejected at another retailer (before I knew what NP was) and they kept it, I asked if it got returned and they said no..haha...oh well..
    ...the amount of supplements those nobs snatch...they could easily open an online "Canada Customs Supplements"....

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    ...the amount of supplements those nobs snatch...they could easily open an online "Canada Customs Supplements"....
    haha...half of it would be my stock

6. why would nos ether be seized ?

7. I have never had any problems. Been ordering from the States for years. Yes NOS Ether isn't that legal in Canada.

8. NP is amazing, love the freebies.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    why would nos ether be seized ?
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How is the very upper chest all the way to shoulders obtained?
    By John Smeton in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM