possible gyno problem

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok well im 20 years old an all my life i have noticed that my nipples are a little puffy, but no lumps or tenderness ever, what is a good supp to help fix that?

once again, i have had this problem most of my life, im currently on Drive,Neovar,R4W

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
same here, iv'e hallways had puffy nipples, when i take transdermal formastane it clears up fast, but comes back when im not on it..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
last time i was messaured i was 8% about 4-5 months ago and since then i have lost 30lbs and gained 25lbs back (i was sick for 2 months)

i dont think i look lean and have no veins showing except in my forearms, i was shocked that i was 8% bf

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
same here, iv'e hallways had puffy nipples, when i take transdermal formastane it clears up fast, but comes back when im not on it..
drksun what kind did u use?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
ok well im 20 years old an all my life i have noticed that my nipples are a little puffy, but no lumps or tenderness ever, what is a good supp to help fix that?

once again, i have had this problem most of my life, im currently on Drive,Neovar,R4W
Well, gyno is typically pretty painful when it starts, and it feels like you have a marble behind your nipple. Puffy nips can be caused by a number of things, fluctuating hormones, skin irritation, ect. Trust me, you would know if you had gyno and if you've had it most of your life I wouldn't worry about it, and there is no supplement that will get rid of it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken anything other than R4W? Past PH use? Without the soreness or lumps or stuff like that it seems like a normal body composition thing. Kinda like thats how you are. Then again how puffy? Like Pam Anderson on a cold day or George Constanza with his shirt off?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken anything other than R4W? Past PH use? Without the soreness or lumps or stuff like that it seems like a normal body composition thing. Kinda like thats how you are. Then again how puffy? Like Pam Anderson on a cold day or George Constanza with his shirt off?
i have never used a PH. they arent big, but i would say a little bigger than average, they seem to be "normal" when i get a chill or cold and they get hard...kinda hard to explain, i might be able to take a pic later

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sounds like body fat issue to me, i know you said that you were 8%, but any time i have a bad couple weeks of eating I get a lil softer looking and puffy.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking it's not Gyno. Sound like thats the way you are. And if that is the case I believe Surgery is the only answer and it will not be covered by Health Ins.(I am a Ins. agent) I have heard most Bodybuilders will have the glands removed and the cost averages around 5k. Kinda like a reverse boob job. But you don't have to worry about gyno then.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, just wondering if maybe eform or something along those lines would help a little

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
A anti-e would be the way to go if you had taken something to cause this (roid,PH) but since you have had it all your life those would be a bad call because they could actually cause more thru rebound.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im sure its natural, my friend has puffy nips but its just the way he is. i have heard of eform helping to clear up puberty gyno but that cant be what you have because you have had it your whole life.

i have hard nips if that makes you feel any better