possible gyno problem

  1. possible gyno problem


    ok well im 20 years old an all my life i have noticed that my nipples are a little puffy, but no lumps or tenderness ever, what is a good supp to help fix that?

    once again, i have had this problem most of my life, im currently on Drive,Neovar,R4W


  2. How lean are you?

  3. same here, iv'e hallways had puffy nipples, when i take transdermal formastane it clears up fast, but comes back when im not on it..
    •   
       


  4. last time i was messaured i was 8% about 4-5 months ago and since then i have lost 30lbs and gained 25lbs back (i was sick for 2 months)

    i dont think i look lean and have no veins showing except in my forearms, i was shocked that i was 8% bf

  5. Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    same here, iv'e hallways had puffy nipples, when i take transdermal formastane it clears up fast, but comes back when im not on it..
    drksun what kind did u use?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    ok well im 20 years old an all my life i have noticed that my nipples are a little puffy, but no lumps or tenderness ever, what is a good supp to help fix that?

    once again, i have had this problem most of my life, im currently on Drive,Neovar,R4W
    Well, gyno is typically pretty painful when it starts, and it feels like you have a marble behind your nipple. Puffy nips can be caused by a number of things, fluctuating hormones, skin irritation, ect. Trust me, you would know if you had gyno and if you've had it most of your life I wouldn't worry about it, and there is no supplement that will get rid of it.

  7. Have you ever taken anything other than R4W? Past PH use? Without the soreness or lumps or stuff like that it seems like a normal body composition thing. Kinda like thats how you are. Then again how puffy? Like Pam Anderson on a cold day or George Constanza with his shirt off?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Have you ever taken anything other than R4W? Past PH use? Without the soreness or lumps or stuff like that it seems like a normal body composition thing. Kinda like thats how you are. Then again how puffy? Like Pam Anderson on a cold day or George Constanza with his shirt off?
    i have never used a PH. they arent big, but i would say a little bigger than average, they seem to be "normal" when i get a chill or cold and they get hard...kinda hard to explain, i might be able to take a pic later

  9. sounds like body fat issue to me, i know you said that you were 8%, but any time i have a bad couple weeks of eating I get a lil softer looking and puffy.

  10. I'm thinking it's not Gyno. Sound like thats the way you are. And if that is the case I believe Surgery is the only answer and it will not be covered by Health Ins.(I am a Ins. agent) I have heard most Bodybuilders will have the glands removed and the cost averages around 5k. Kinda like a reverse boob job. But you don't have to worry about gyno then.

  11. ok, just wondering if maybe eform or something along those lines would help a little

  12. A anti-e would be the way to go if you had taken something to cause this (roid,PH) but since you have had it all your life those would be a bad call because they could actually cause more thru rebound.

  13. im sure its natural, my friend has puffy nips but its just the way he is. i have heard of eform helping to clear up puberty gyno but that cant be what you have because you have had it your whole life.

    i have hard nips if that makes you feel any better
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Possible Thyroid problem?
    By KingMeso in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 05:10 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 05:22 PM
  3. Metacort and nolva = possible gyno
    By Bering C in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 01:43 PM
  4. Possible Gyno, How bad will this effect?
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:15 AM
  5. gyno problem
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Log in
Log in