3-AD question.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I know there are 2304928 threads about 3-AD, but let me get what I've gathered straight. If i were to run 11-oxo and stack it with trisorbagen, it would be the same thing.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Haha, okay so I found a good thread about this so no need to answer this question. But, does anyone have any links to 3-AD/11-oxo logs? Help is appreciated.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Haha, okay so I found a good thread about this so no need to answer this question. But, does anyone have any links to 3-AD/11-oxo logs? Help is appreciated.
I don't recall anyone actually logging both 11-OXO & Trisorbagen.....There have been a lot of 11-OXO logs, but not the two combined.....

Why dont YOU log them and we will all follow ;) :thumbsup: :head:

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I actually have decided I'm going to do 11-oxo and Trisorbagen for when I cut from what I've read about 3-AD. So starting February 1st, thats what I'm going to take.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I hate how the search button doesn't work for any product that is 3 characters or less. Lame.

I was just trying to find some logs w/ the search button but can't find anything on this site. I've read some before you'll just have to dig around for them. Anyways, don't expect anything too stellar with this compound I've run Adrenosterone before but not with Trisorbagen. Ran it at 450mg per day for 6 weeks and saw a little cortisol suppression but nothing much. In fact it didn't really do anything after a few weeks straight. I've seen more results with 7-Keto-DHEA. Someone needs to venture into the 1500mg+ range with this compound and see what it can really do. I read PA talk about when he ran it that high he saw a lot of aggression and an increase in strength. Too bad it costs way to fukcing much to do that.. especially if you're paying for the Trisorbagen too.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Yeah, the search function on here is weird, but i found some good stuff with google, the ultimate search function haha. I was considering running the 11-oxo at 600mg/day with the trisorbagen. Expensive yes, but maybe 3-AD will be out of FDA limbo by then and i can save tons of cash. From the logs I've read, it decreased body fat and sort of reshaped peoples bodys. Thats at 450mgs. I read on another thread that to feel a PH effect from it, you need 600mg minimum. But then at that dose, what should post-cycle look like? You know?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the search function on here is weird, but i found some good stuff with google, the ultimate search function haha. I was considering running the 11-oxo at 600mg/day with the trisorbagen. Expensive yes, but maybe 3-AD will be out of FDA limbo by then and i can save tons of cash. From the logs I've read, it decreased body fat and sort of reshaped peoples bodys. Thats at 450mgs. I read on another thread that to feel a PH effect from it, you need 600mg minimum. But then at that dose, what should post-cycle look like? You know?
Post cycle you would need a little something, but minimal. I would say any ATD or 6-Bromo type product would do just fine.. or even Post Cycle Support by AI.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
if youre trying to improvise for 3-ad, maybe you should run the PCT that AX made for 3-ad. look in the AX forum here and on their website. on their site their are a few logs where dosage had been bumped up. <5min worth of searching, <30sec if you know where to look.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
if youre trying to improvise for 3-ad, maybe you should run the post cycle therapy that AX made for 3-ad. look in the AX forum here and on their website. on their site their are a few logs where dosage had been bumped up. <5min worth of searching, <30sec if you know where to look.
thanks man.