Need Help Finding Sup. For My Wife To Tone Up.... Any Ideas??

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
MY WIFE IS WANTING TO GET TONED AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY LUCK WITH ANY OF THE NEW SUPPS ON THE MARKET. SHE USED LIPODRENE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO AND HAD GREAT RESULTS SHE WENT FROM 130 TO 110. I WANT TO FIND SOMETHING THAT HAS MORE OF A MUSCLE BUILDING EFFECT ALONG WITH THE FAT BURNING . ANY IDEAS ?? LET ME KNOW
:hammer:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Levuathan Reloaded, or the ever popular Drive/RPM. DCP stacks well also (particularly with Levi)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My wife has had amazing results with Leviathan bro.

She does 3 caps daily 1 upon waking - 1 b/w breakfast n' lunch - 1 b/w lunch and supper.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
only deal is she is kinda lazy ... more into tanning when we go to the gym lol .. the workouts she does do when she does workout is usual cardio related (treadmill, elliptical, ect.) would the leviathan still be good for her with a laid back training routine?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for Leviathan but i haven't tried Reloaded yet. I think she will still like the product but I wouldn't expect her to gain muscle unless she does some sort of real strength training. Another one she might like is DermaTherm by Primordial Performance.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
i mean she does high rep leg exercises while she waits for me to finish my routine but still mainly cardio equipment. we will try the leviathin then.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MY WIFE IS WANTING TO GET TONED AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY LUCK WITH ANY OF THE NEW SUPPS ON THE MARKET. SHE USED LIPODRENE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO AND HAD GREAT RESULTS SHE WENT FROM 130 TO 110. I WANT TO FIND SOMETHING THAT HAS MORE OF A MUSCLE BUILDING EFFECT ALONG WITH THE FAT BURNING . ANY IDEAS ?? LET ME KNOW
:hammer:
I'M NOT SURE ABOUT A LADY USING RPM, BUT IT IS GREAT FOR FAT LOSS/MUSLCE BUILDING.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think you can go wrong with the Levi maybe add drive also good luck bro

i mean she does high rep leg exercises while she waits for me to finish my routine but still mainly cardio equipment. we will try the leviathin then.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
lol sht she needs all the luck she can get lol jp thanks yall

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my first product from CustomCapsule that I made specifically for my wife. My wife likes to eat, especially sweets so I knew this would help with lowering her blood sugar plus it is a great anti-oxidant. it is a pretty basic formula.

Per 3 capsules taken 3 times per day
Na-Rala 150mg
Naringin 50mg
Biotin 500mcg
Quercitin 500mg
Coleus Forskohlii 25mg
Green Tea 500mg

Couple this with some ALCAR, nutraplanet has a good price on it.

Also there is Bitter Melon extract here is some info from the site.

general description
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) is a plant that is found throughout tropic regions and Asia. It has been used in both Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) traditional medicine. Most scientific attention has been focused on its purported value as a treatment for diabetes, with the outcome of most studies supportive of this claim.

active ingredients
Charantin (10%)
Insulin-like peptide (p-insulin or poplypeptide-p) (Unspecified amounts)

major uses
Improves glucose tolerance
Lowers blood sugar
May reduce body fat
Possible anticarcinogen
Possible antiviral (specifically AIDS)

Here is what I pulled from another thread

Momordica Charantia

This fruit, otherwise known as bitter melon, contains a mixture of sterols that possess super potent hypoglycemic properties. In fact, it's more potent than the oral hypoglycemic drug, Tolbutamide. In one study, after two hours of an oral glucose load of 75 grams, 86% of patients given the extract showed a hypoglycemic effect. It was also shown to increase the rate of glycogen formation by 4-5 times. This was attributed to an increase in glucose utilization. If you want to use it, take 1-3 150 mg capsules per day.

The final key ingredient is probably the most important and it has to do with manipulating the ?other? anabolic hormone in the body, insulin. Insulin manipulation is nothing new, many products contain insulin potentiators or even insulin mimetics. Insulin potentiators increase the effect of insulin receptors in the cell. Prescription products like Glucophage? are used to give this effect and nutrients like chromium will also perform this function as will alpha lipoic acid. Insulin?s job is to take amino acids and sugars from the bloodstream into the muscle cell. This is why insulin is prized among the elite mass monsters for its effect on muscle growth. Insulin mimetics are often found in products on the market. These act like insulin with one key difference. Most of them like Cinnamon extract, Gymnestre and Hydroxy-Leucine only shuttle sugars into the muscle cells without helping push the essential amino acids into the muscle. If you take one of these products you may actually do more harm because they prevent the insulin spike from consuming carbohydrates, yet do not shuttle the amino acids into the muscle like insulin does. There is one insulin mimetic on the market that actually performs its job much better than the rest and it is available in some pre-workout products as well as a solo herbal product (if your pre workout formula doesn?t contain momordica or ?bitter melon? then you can purchase it in capsules to take along with your pre workout formula). This essential supplement is Momordica Charantia or bitter melon extract. It is the only product designed to shuttle both amino acids and sugars into the cell. It is the perfect insulin mimetic since it actually acts like insulin in the body, which is perfect for the bodybuilder since we are more concerned with shuttling amino acids into the muscle than sugars. Bitter melon is the better choice for people looking to take advantage of optimal post workout supplementation.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
This was my first product from CustomCapsule that I made specifically for my wife. My wife likes to eat, especially sweets so I knew this would help with lowering her blood sugar plus it is a great anti-oxidant. it is a pretty basic formula.

Per 3 capsules taken 3 times per day
Na-Rala 150mg
Naringin 50mg
Biotin 500mcg
Quercitin 500mg
Coleus Forskohlii 25mg
Green Tea 500mg

Couple this with some ALCAR, nutraplanet has a good price on it.

Also there is Bitter Melon extract here is some info from the site.

general description
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) is a plant that is found throughout tropic regions and Asia. It has been used in both Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) traditional medicine. Most scientific attention has been focused on its purported value as a treatment for diabetes, with the outcome of most studies supportive of this claim.

active ingredients
Charantin (10%)
Insulin-like peptide (p-insulin or poplypeptide-p) (Unspecified amounts)

major uses
Improves glucose tolerance
Lowers blood sugar
May reduce body fat
Possible anticarcinogen
Possible antiviral (specifically AIDS)

Here is what I pulled from another thread

Momordica Charantia

This fruit, otherwise known as bitter melon, contains a mixture of sterols that possess super potent hypoglycemic properties. In fact, it's more potent than the oral hypoglycemic drug, Tolbutamide. In one study, after two hours of an oral glucose load of 75 grams, 86% of patients given the extract showed a hypoglycemic effect. It was also shown to increase the rate of glycogen formation by 4-5 times. This was attributed to an increase in glucose utilization. If you want to use it, take 1-3 150 mg capsules per day.

The final key ingredient is probably the most important and it has to do with manipulating the ?other? anabolic hormone in the body, insulin. Insulin manipulation is nothing new, many products contain insulin potentiators or even insulin mimetics. Insulin potentiators increase the effect of insulin receptors in the cell. Prescription products like Glucophage? are used to give this effect and nutrients like chromium will also perform this function as will alpha lipoic acid. Insulin?s job is to take amino acids and sugars from the bloodstream into the muscle cell. This is why insulin is prized among the elite mass monsters for its effect on muscle growth. Insulin mimetics are often found in products on the market. These act like insulin with one key difference. Most of them like Cinnamon extract, Gymnestre and Hydroxy-Leucine only shuttle sugars into the muscle cells without helping push the essential amino acids into the muscle. If you take one of these products you may actually do more harm because they prevent the insulin spike from consuming carbohydrates, yet do not shuttle the amino acids into the muscle like insulin does. There is one insulin mimetic on the market that actually performs its job much better than the rest and it is available in some pre-workout products as well as a solo herbal product (if your pre workout formula doesn?t contain momordica or ?bitter melon? then you can purchase it in capsules to take along with your pre workout formula). This essential supplement is Momordica Charantia or bitter melon extract. It is the only product designed to shuttle both amino acids and sugars into the cell. It is the perfect insulin mimetic since it actually acts like insulin in the body, which is perfect for the bodybuilder since we are more concerned with shuttling amino acids into the muscle than sugars. Bitter melon is the better choice for people looking to take advantage of optimal post workout supplementation.

This is the ingredient in jungle warfare that makes people hypoglycemic. I don't think this stuff worked very well in JW because I put on fat pretty easily while taking it.. at least in the dose JW has, and I was eating a clean diet.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how about a cort blocker.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
i dont know about lean extreme but i from what yall have told me and what i have gotten from other threads it seems that leviathan is the way to go. now would something like dcp be good to stack or what would be better?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
If your wife isn't going to get her ass into gear in the gym then all the supps in the world won't work for her not to mention getting her diet figured out properly. I know girls seem to have this dumb idea that if they don't eat then they will lose weight. My ex used to skip breakfast and have a bowl of soup for lunch or something then try and skip dinner because she couldn't see how food would help her lose weight. If i was you i'd save your money until she has everything in order. I'd get her doing some weights as well, but i know it can be hard convincing them to do any " i don't wanna get too big, yuk" blah blah blah

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
haha ya i read your post about your gf buyin the 2 pounder of soy lol. no i have her diet squared away with 5 meals a day (two of the meals being high protien snacks) (she eats cheese like its a disease!!!) also like you said of your gf she is like 115 right now and doesnt need it bad but she wants to be really tone for this next summer so i figured i would get her set up. she does put time in the gym with me its just im usually crunched for time when im in there so she doesnt really know wat to do but im cutting right now so i can include er in alot more exercises (she wasnt to thrillled with doing weighted tricep dips or dead lifts) i know how you feel australian like talkin to a brick wall sometimes!! :fool2:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
or is it ex?? my bad bro
Mine would never buy any supps (vitamins as she calls them), besides the herbal life crap the sleazy salesman sold to her a few months back.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
its a cryin shame lol hey and thanks for helpin me out a while back im up 10 lbs with mainly bcaa's and creatine

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
its a cryin shame lol hey and thanks for helpin me out a while back im up 10 lbs with mainly bcaa's and creatine
Awesome man, glad to hear it. See now you know you don't need to rely on PH's for decent gains.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
ya man i was just gettn small and freakin out about it all i needed was a lil confidence boost and 200 grams of protien a day !!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how the Leviathan works out for her bro! Its good stuff.

A cortisol blocker would be a GREAT addition also, most women are just a big ball of stress.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
thnks blackjack (i almost called u bj but i caught myself) whats you recomendation on a good cort blocker not just for her but whats a good one for me??

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am a 7OH fan for cortisol control. So I would def. recommend DS Lean Extreme or something similar.

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
do you think if we both megadose lean extreme we will stop fighting so much lol jp im def. gonna try that and get her on some lev. and lean extreme. reps to all yall

ej215584

ej215584

Awards
ok it didnt let me give all of you reps but still thank you. amspace gave you the shaft not me!!