Just shot straight YG for the 1st time

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just shot straight YG for the 1st time

I just shot 1gr of bulk yellow gold. It wasn't bad at all. I did however do it in the bathroom incase I was to puke. I measured out 1gr (1/2t) threw some water in my mouth then threw back the YG and chased it with some more water.

The initial feeling was like after shooting some s h i t t y alcohol, that weird taste/feeling that lingers in your throat. Then took a few sipps of my coffee and im fine.

So common guys man up and take some bulk YG.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I capped another round of 50, and I did it plain once and for me there's not any point to taking it straight if I can just cap it in 20 mins. I didn't enjoy the taste, although I find it equally as nasty as my bulk 24% cissus and 1-Carboxy, both of which I'll probably cap some time later today. Been taking them bulk for the last few weeks and getting tired of the nasty taste.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I capped another round of 50, and I did it plain once and for me there's not any point to taking it straight if I can just cap it in 20 mins. I didn't enjoy the taste, although I find it equally as nasty as my bulk 24% cissus and 1-Carboxy, both of which I'll probably cap some time later today. Been taking them bulk for the last few weeks and getting tired of the nasty taste.
    I've got all the stuff to cap and I did cap my last run with YG but its just too messy and Im too lazy,lol.

Ever open up the 1-carboxy and get a little in your nose? Man it had me sneezeing for hours not to mention the burn.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I just shot 1gr of bulk yellow gold. It wasn't bad at all. I did however do it in the bathroom incase I was to puke. I measured out 1gr (1/2t) threw some water in my mouth then threw back the YG and chased it with some more water.

The initial feeling was like after shooting some s h i t t y alcohol, that weird taste/feeling that lingers in your throat. Then took a few sipps of my coffee and im fine.

Assuming it's the same formula that USPLabs had (which is said to be the case), you're a Freak of Nature!!

If I remember right, when I tested the original, I referred to the taste as something like "burnt-death-ass!"
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.97%

Wow a gram at a time is alot too!
    I just chase it with hot coffee and it go's down easy with little of the bad taste effect.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

See! Its not so bad...
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    See! Its not so bad...
    haha. I think I actually read your thread and gave me the inspiration to just go for it. I figured, if someone can stomach it....damnit so can i,lol.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I found that just swallowed it was more likely to give me anabolic dumps than if i parachuted tho
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I found that just swallowed it was more likely to give me anabolic dumps than if i parachuted tho
    Now that you mention it I did feel real real hypo before breakfast. No dumps though. Maybe it has somthing to do with absorbtion/effectiveness
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How do you guys use straight YG? Do you just take it 30 minutes pre-WO and then eat 50-100 grams of carbs 15 minutes later?
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

basically. I was doing 1g, waiting 15 min, eating 50g of mixed oats + fruit.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    How do you guys use straight YG? Do you just take it 30 minutes pre-WO and then eat 50-100 grams of carbs 15 minutes later?
    I take it in the am, pre w/o and post w/o. Wait 15-30min then eat 75-100gr low GI carbs. Used in the same fashion as AP.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.52%

I'm gonna throw P-Slin into the mix as soon as it gets here...... :cough:.....EasyEJL :cough:.......

Then I'll take YG with another higher carb meal later in the evening.
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds like what I've been doing, although I don't take it pre-WO because I usually have breakfast + YG, then workout about an hour later and take it with my PWO meal. Pslin is quite interesting, I'm waiting for it to come out in bulk form or via a contest till I try it I think. I've blown a fair bit on supps lately and I need to conserve!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:18 PM
  2. I am thinking about try HGH for the 1st time
    By KriegerJ in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 07:10 PM
  3. saw pumping iron for the 1st time today.
    By Nightwanderer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 09:54 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:28 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:23 PM