Just shot straight YG for the 1st time

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just shot 1gr of bulk yellow gold. It wasn't bad at all. I did however do it in the bathroom incase I was to puke. I measured out 1gr (1/2t) threw some water in my mouth then threw back the YG and chased it with some more water.

The initial feeling was like after shooting some s h i t t y alcohol, that weird taste/feeling that lingers in your throat. Then took a few sipps of my coffee and im fine.

So common guys man up and take some bulk YG. :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I capped another round of 50, and I did it plain once and for me there's not any point to taking it straight if I can just cap it in 20 mins. I didn't enjoy the taste, although I find it equally as nasty as my bulk 24% cissus and 1-Carboxy, both of which I'll probably cap some time later today. Been taking them bulk for the last few weeks and getting tired of the nasty taste.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I capped another round of 50, and I did it plain once and for me there's not any point to taking it straight if I can just cap it in 20 mins. I didn't enjoy the taste, although I find it equally as nasty as my bulk 24% cissus and 1-Carboxy, both of which I'll probably cap some time later today. Been taking them bulk for the last few weeks and getting tired of the nasty taste.
I've got all the stuff to cap and I did cap my last run with YG but its just too messy and Im too lazy,lol.

Ever open up the 1-carboxy and get a little in your nose? Man it had me sneezeing for hours not to mention the burn.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I just shot 1gr of bulk yellow gold. It wasn't bad at all. I did however do it in the bathroom incase I was to puke. I measured out 1gr (1/2t) threw some water in my mouth then threw back the YG and chased it with some more water.

The initial feeling was like after shooting some s h i t t y alcohol, that weird taste/feeling that lingers in your throat. Then took a few sipps of my coffee and im fine.

Assuming it's the same formula that USPLabs had (which is said to be the case), you're a Freak of Nature!!

If I remember right, when I tested the original, I referred to the taste as something like "burnt-death-ass!"

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Wow a gram at a time is alot too!
I just chase it with hot coffee and it go's down easy with little of the bad taste effect.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

See! Its not so bad...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found that just swallowed it was more likely to give me anabolic dumps than if i parachuted tho

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys use straight YG? Do you just take it 30 minutes pre-WO and then eat 50-100 grams of carbs 15 minutes later?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
basically. I was doing 1g, waiting 15 min, eating 50g of mixed oats + fruit.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like what I've been doing, although I don't take it pre-WO because I usually have breakfast + YG, then workout about an hour later and take it with my PWO meal. Pslin is quite interesting, I'm waiting for it to come out in bulk form or via a contest till I try it I think. I've blown a fair bit on supps lately and I need to conserve!