my h-drol cycle

papi

Awards
not sure if anyone is interested since there are other similar posts out there- but I have just started a cycle of CEL's Hdrol staced with 10mg of Mdrol. I am currently 5 days into the cycle abd haven't noticed much yet, but usually it taes at least a wee for me to notice a difference.

Here's my stats- I have been lifting for 9 years- 5 with knowledge, and the last 1 1/2 years I have been on the PHs.

5' 10'', 198.8 today.
bench 340
squat 275 X 6 ( I have tendonidous in my knee's so I probably won't go much higher, but I do full squats- to the ground)
deadlift 405 X 6
bb curl 135 X 6
close grip bench 225 X 12

I am pretty lean too- probably about 5-6 % I am basically hoping for some more size and strength gains, I guess I really don't care if my body fat goes up since it is winter- but I can't put much fat on no matter what bc of my metabolism, anyway I will post every day for the rest of the cycle if people are interested.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5%, eh? M-Drol and H-Drol stack, eh? And please clarify your statement -
and the last 1 1/2 years I have been on the PHs.
- Have you been on them that long?

papi

Awards
no I have not been on PHs that long- I am not a dumbass. I started using them a year and a half ago- however I do cycle them and know what I am doing. And yes mdrol and hdrol, and yes I know they are both methylated, but I want to shock my body bc I didn't get that much from my last PH cycle. I am doing the hdrol 25mg twice a day, and mdrol 10mg once a day pre workout. The body fat is an estimate- I had it checked via dunktank at my university about 6 months ago, so this is an estimate- maybe I am closer to 7 %, but that would be the most. The only place I carry fat is my stomach and maybe a little on my ass- but not much.

papi

Awards
nolvadex and I personally lie using paravol with it, I also have some femara on hand if i need it, but that one is pretty strong so I doubt I will need it.

Day 6
back day today with a little chest
here's my routine

bb rows
135x12 225x12 225x12 275x6
lat pull down/incline fly superset
seated cable row/incline presses superset

Also, here is my split

day1 chest/back with emphasis on chest
day2 legs/shoulders
day3 arms
day4 cardio
day5 chest/back emphasis on back
day6 legs/shoulders (lighter on shoulders)
day7 cardio

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva or Noveldex XT?

nolvadex and I personally lie using paravol with it, I also have some femara on hand if i need it, but that one is pretty strong so I doubt I will need it.

Day 6
back day today with a little chest
here's my routine

bb rows
135x12 225x12 225x12 275x6
lat pull down/incline fly superset
seated cable row/incline presses superset

Also, here is my split

day1 chest/back with emphasis on chest
day2 legs/shoulders
day3 arms
day4 cardio
day5 chest/back emphasis on back
day6 legs/shoulders (lighter on shoulders)
day7 cardio