what to take with novedex xt ,to keep dht in check?

1. Registered User

what to take with novedex xt ,to keep dht in check?

I just read the study on novedex xt and it shows that dht goes through the roof.I was gonna use nettle, but nutraplanet discontinued carrying it.
    Saw pallmeto seems an obvious choice, but are there any negatives that anyone could see that I mite have missed?

2. Registered User

I'd like to find out more myself.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Ya **** i'd like to know. i was just gonna post something on this. i was told that after my SUS500 cycle i could go on novadex just in case even though SUS500 already has an estrogen blocker in it. So i am on it right now and i ****in blow up on girlfriend. it's ridiculous. i feel like **** about it. i'm just so irritable. i was nicer and kinda sensitive on the SUS500 which i actually liked cause i'm more of an aggresive guy. need some help guys.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    Ya **** i'd like to know. i was just gonna post something on this. i was told that after my SUS500 cycle i could go on novadex just in case even though SUS500 already has an estrogen blocker in it. So i am on it right now and i ****in blow up on girlfriend. it's ridiculous. i feel like **** about it. i'm just so irritable. i was nicer and kinda sensitive on the SUS500 which i actually liked cause i'm more of an aggresive guy. need some help guys.
    I hope you planned something more for pct then nov xt. No offense, just asking.
  5. Registered User

thanks sreed i was wondering why i was so mad all the time. everyone i asked was like it cant be the novedex. any way i take novedex with a natural boster (heard nove killed libido) ,and i also take nettle and pygrem (spell checkit) yes i got them from gnc go ahead flame me but the mix is only 20 bucks for 100 caps each. hope that helps p.s. saw pallmeto has no side effects that i am aware of i have taken large doses and never had any problems other than a smaller prostate this stuff works so well i am suprised the fda hasnt banned it
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    thanks sreed i was wondering why i was so mad all the time. everyone i asked was like it cant be the novedex. any way i take novedex with a natural boster (heard nove killed libido) ,and i also take nettle and pygrem (spell checkit) yes i got them from gnc go ahead flame me but the mix is only 20 bucks for 100 caps each. hope that helps p.s. saw pallmeto has no side effects that i am aware of i have taken large doses and never had any problems other than a smaller prostate this stuff works so well i am suprised the fda hasnt banned it

Im trying to figure out if the saw pallmeto is gonna be counter productive, maybe knocking down the dht would negate some of the novedex action.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Ya no problem. i talked to a guy and for me because i'm so young my libido isn't gonna be killed. i'm just gonna take some flax oil with it but that's it. i already had kind of an overdrive on libido. a little over the top and it shouldn't be effected at all. of course it could and probably is different for you though.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    I just read the study on novedex xt and it shows that dht goes through the roof.I was gonna use nettle, but nutraplanet discontinued carrying it.
    Saw pallmeto seems an obvious choice, but are there any negatives that anyone could see that I mite have missed?
    Once I made an e-mail to gaspari asking if dht goes off the roof with novedex and they said that it happens , herbal dht blockers will not be sufficient to block the dht conversion and keep dht levels controlled ,if you want that you gotta go with finasteride(1mg ed) or dutasteride (more potent but also more dangerous)
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Once I made an e-mail to gaspari asking if dht goes off the roof with novedex and they said that it happens , herbal dht blockers will not be sufficient to block the dht conversion and keep dht levels controlled ,if you want that you gotta go with finasteride(1mg ed) or dutasteride (more potent but also more dangerous)

josh at gaspari just emailed me back and said there little if no conversion to dht. the tests by bailor university showed it was raised by 400%, so what does this guy mean it doesnt convert?
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    josh at gaspari just emailed me back and said there little if no conversion to dht. the tests by bailor university showed it was raised by 400%, so what does this guy mean it doesnt convert?
    easy ,novedex block estrogen , the hypothalamus send a hormonal signal to the tests to produce more test (because he thinks that the body have a lower e/t ratio), some of the test that goes free(unbound) react with the 5 alpha reductase enzyme and converts into dht.
    Josh is right ,the conversion of novedex to dht does not exist but indirectly if you have more test you`ll produce more dht ,that`s why you need 5-alpha reductase inhibitor , more test less androgenic dht
    be carefull with the way you make the questions ,sometimes guys in the companies answer what you wanna hear because they wanna sell their products...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to stack with Novedex XT?
    By Lusus Naturae in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 03:12 PM
  2. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 AM
  3. What Other Supplements to take with 1AD Cycle....
    By JordyRoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:34 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 12:37 PM
  5. what to take with m1t
    By truegodfather in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 04:23 PM