Adrenaline

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for feedback from others using Adrenaline on the type of dosage you typically use.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
2 Adrenaline about an hour before I go :clean:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't. How is that combo? You might convince me to buy some of the 1,3. By the way Adrenaline is only $19.99 right now at the Planet! Its my fav. stim so I'm going to have to pick up a few bottles.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I found the 1,3 to be very effective. The Adrenaline I am still getting use to; tried 2 caps and for me at least, it doesn't come close to the 1,3.

No I haven't. How is that combo? You might convince me to buy some of the 1,3. By the way Adrenaline is only $19.99 right now at the Planet! Its my fav. stim so I'm going to have to pick up a few bottles.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I found the 1,3 to be very effective. The Adrenaline I am still getting use to; tried 2 caps and for me at least, it doesn't come close to the 1,3.
The only thing that bothers me about Adrenaline is that it has so much caffeine.. which wouldn't be a bad thing if I didn't already drink so much coffee. Looks like I'll have to try the combination that you proposed.

1,3 is the exact active ingredient in adrenaline. How much 1,3 are you using?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I had mixed 2 grams of 1,3 into 100ml which should provide for a 20mg/ml solution. I typically use about 2 - 2 1/2 ml as a dosage.

o
1,3 is the exact active ingredient in adrenaline. How much 1,3 are you using?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I just started Adrenaline and have taken twice. The first time I took one cap on an empty stomach and one 45 min later with food (I was assessing tolerance so I didn't take them at the same time). I didn't notice anything that great from it. Increased focus and a little energy but overall blah.

The second time I took 2 on an empty stomach (as one should) and had a great workout. Good focus and I felt very social. Because of the holidays, I had to cram 2 WOs into 1 and was there for 2-2.5 hours and I didn't get tired at all (great energy). After the gym, I felt a little cracked out until the effects wore off but there was no crash.

It seems like a good product for a cheap price and is similar to what I remember from taking the "old" AMP.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I just started Adrenaline and have taken twice. The first time I took one cap on an empty stomach and one 45 min later with food (I was assessing tolerance so I didn't take them at the same time). I didn't notice anything that great from it. Increased focus and a little energy but overall blah.

The second time I took 2 on an empty stomach (as one should) and had a great workout. Good focus and I felt very social. Because of the holidays, I had to cram 2 WOs into 1 and was there for 2-2.5 hours and I didn't get tired at all (great energy). After the gym, I felt a little cracked out until the effects wore off but there was no crash.

It seems like a good product for a cheap price and is similar to what I remember from taking the "old" AMP.
Exactly, this product reminds me a lot of the old AMP. Nice sense of well being after taking it for sure. Great product to boost moral during PCT.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You are right on with the effects of increased focus. After thinking about it, I believe my dosage of 1,3 might be slightly higher than what I am getting in the caps which may explain the difference in effect.

You are right on with the effects of increased focus. After thinking about it, I believe my dosage of 1,3 might be slightly higher than what I am getting in the caps which may explain the difference in effect.
Great! Bulk is great as you can make your own formula but if you need a formula Adrenaline is as cheap as buying bulk.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Might try 2 caps of Adrenaline with about 1 1/2 ml of bulk 1,3.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Might try 2 caps of Adrenaline with about 1 1/2 ml of bulk 1,3.
That sounds fun. Let us know how it goes.

I took 2 again today before strongman training. After like 25 min., I was like WTF... nothing, then it just creeps up on you, and you really notice it. :thumbsup: