Adrenaline

  1. Arrow Adrenaline


    Looking for feedback from others using Adrenaline on the type of dosage you typically use.

    Thanks


  2. 2 Adrenaline about an hour before I go :clean:

  3. Ever tried combining a cap with some of the 1,3 bulk?


    Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    2 Adrenaline about an hour before I go :clean:
    •   
       


  4. No I haven't. How is that combo? You might convince me to buy some of the 1,3. By the way Adrenaline is only $19.99 right now at the Planet! Its my fav. stim so I'm going to have to pick up a few bottles.

  5. I found the 1,3 to be very effective. The Adrenaline I am still getting use to; tried 2 caps and for me at least, it doesn't come close to the 1,3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    No I haven't. How is that combo? You might convince me to buy some of the 1,3. By the way Adrenaline is only $19.99 right now at the Planet! Its my fav. stim so I'm going to have to pick up a few bottles.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    I found the 1,3 to be very effective. The Adrenaline I am still getting use to; tried 2 caps and for me at least, it doesn't come close to the 1,3.
    The only thing that bothers me about Adrenaline is that it has so much caffeine.. which wouldn't be a bad thing if I didn't already drink so much coffee. Looks like I'll have to try the combination that you proposed.
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    I found the 1,3 to be very effective. The Adrenaline I am still getting use to; tried 2 caps and for me at least, it doesn't come close to the 1,3.
    1,3 is the exact active ingredient in adrenaline. How much 1,3 are you using?

  8. I had mixed 2 grams of 1,3 into 100ml which should provide for a 20mg/ml solution. I typically use about 2 - 2 1/2 ml as a dosage.


    o
    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    1,3 is the exact active ingredient in adrenaline. How much 1,3 are you using?

  9. I just started Adrenaline and have taken twice. The first time I took one cap on an empty stomach and one 45 min later with food (I was assessing tolerance so I didn't take them at the same time). I didn't notice anything that great from it. Increased focus and a little energy but overall blah.

    The second time I took 2 on an empty stomach (as one should) and had a great workout. Good focus and I felt very social. Because of the holidays, I had to cram 2 WOs into 1 and was there for 2-2.5 hours and I didn't get tired at all (great energy). After the gym, I felt a little cracked out until the effects wore off but there was no crash.

    It seems like a good product for a cheap price and is similar to what I remember from taking the "old" AMP.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I just started Adrenaline and have taken twice. The first time I took one cap on an empty stomach and one 45 min later with food (I was assessing tolerance so I didn't take them at the same time). I didn't notice anything that great from it. Increased focus and a little energy but overall blah.

    The second time I took 2 on an empty stomach (as one should) and had a great workout. Good focus and I felt very social. Because of the holidays, I had to cram 2 WOs into 1 and was there for 2-2.5 hours and I didn't get tired at all (great energy). After the gym, I felt a little cracked out until the effects wore off but there was no crash.

    It seems like a good product for a cheap price and is similar to what I remember from taking the "old" AMP.
    Exactly, this product reminds me a lot of the old AMP. Nice sense of well being after taking it for sure. Great product to boost moral during PCT.

  11. You are right on with the effects of increased focus. After thinking about it, I believe my dosage of 1,3 might be slightly higher than what I am getting in the caps which may explain the difference in effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I just started Adrenaline and have taken twice. The first time I took one cap on an empty stomach and one 45 min later with food (I was assessing tolerance so I didn't take them at the same time). I didn't notice anything that great from it. Increased focus and a little energy but overall blah.

    The second time I took 2 on an empty stomach (as one should) and had a great workout. Good focus and I felt very social. Because of the holidays, I had to cram 2 WOs into 1 and was there for 2-2.5 hours and I didn't get tired at all (great energy). After the gym, I felt a little cracked out until the effects wore off but there was no crash.

    It seems like a good product for a cheap price and is similar to what I remember from taking the "old" AMP.
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    You are right on with the effects of increased focus. After thinking about it, I believe my dosage of 1,3 might be slightly higher than what I am getting in the caps which may explain the difference in effect.
    Great! Bulk is great as you can make your own formula but if you need a formula Adrenaline is as cheap as buying bulk.

  13. Might try 2 caps of Adrenaline with about 1 1/2 ml of bulk 1,3.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Might try 2 caps of Adrenaline with about 1 1/2 ml of bulk 1,3.
    That sounds fun. Let us know how it goes.

    I took 2 again today before strongman training. After like 25 min., I was like WTF... nothing, then it just creeps up on you, and you really notice it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 03:01 PM
  2. Adrenaline Samples
    By GeneraSupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in