Are there any known interactions between Arachidonic Acid,Yellow Gold,Cissus 50 %

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic Acid, Yellow Gold, Cissus 50 %,Scivi-Dianelen -4 , Sesamin and Plcar,alcar and choline?

This is an upcoming cutting stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid, Yellow Gold, Cissus 50 %,Scivi-Dianelen -4 , Sesamin and Plcar,alcar and choline?

This is an upcoming cutting stack.
Yes. Sesamin I beleive is not recommended with AA. That cissus 50% I ain't sure, so it is a risk. SuperCissus was ok for me, so I'd use the SC.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read somewhere AA and cissus don't mix.. on bb!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes sense that AA is a pro inlfamatory and Cissus is an anti-inflammatory and posssibly not the best combo. Still not sure though; basic logic says so

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
The anti inflammatory of a 50% extract, is not as strong as lower %extracts I believe, since the ketosterones that are isolated are more for muscle growth, than joint, tendon health. May want to ask over in molecular's forum on their opinion. Also do a search, as this topic has come up quite a bit.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The anti inflammatory of a 50% extract, is not as strong as lower %extracts I believe, since the ketosterones that are isolated are more for muscle growth, than joint, tendon health. May want to ask over in molecular's forum on their opinion. Also do a search, as this topic has come up quite a bit.
Actually I thought the 50 % is stronger than the lower extracts. Is this correct Verner? are you sure you have your facts correct sir

I dotn mean to be harsh My analyzing just equates higher exacts ro equal higher anti-inflammatory, specifically.