Starting Today.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Im starting my Epi cycle of 10/20/30/30 today.

For dosing I was thinking:

1 cap preworkout for 10mg week
1 cap preworkout/1 cap post for 20 mg week
2 cap preworkout/1 cap post for 30 mg week

Does this sound about right or sould i have an 8 hour space like some supps?

Thanks bros.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I would space it out a little more personally. Goodluck bro

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Sounds like a plan, I'll probably do a lunch/dinner dosage

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I don't feel like there is any benefit of starting the cycle that low. I did a lot of research and am running my second cycle now. I start and remain at 40 for 5 wks and have all of the proper support supps and pct. I would def space it out over 8 hrs.....if/when you get to 40 mg you would be good to take 2 pre w/o since the others will have your 24 hrs covered.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
I don't feel like there is any benefit of starting the cycle that low. I did a lot of research and am running my second cycle now. I start and remain at 40 for 5 wks and have all of the proper support supps and post cycle therapy. I would def space it out over 8 hrs.....if/when you get to 40 mg you would be good to take 2 pre w/o since the others will have your 24 hrs covered.
Yeah, after a little bit more research i decided my first few days I'll do 10, then ramp it up to 20. Then week 2 go at 30. Then 40 the rest of the way out. If this make shut down worse, I'll deal.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I've read about several that backed down to 30 after trying 40, but you could be like me and handle it fine. I actually went up to 50 and backed down to 40 mid way through my last run. Def get it up to 40 by the end of the first wk and see how you feel.