any nutraplanet black friday sale?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
is there going to be a black friday sale on nutraplanet?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the way you think.. and think that we should have a HUUUUGEEEE sale to kick off the holidays... have it last til... umm payday? LOL!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
They had one last year if I remember correctly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

OUCH did you miss it?

It was from 12 midnight until 2 AM. :stick: I was surprised there were only a few people in line to get in early.

CROWLER

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My wife still would have me on Holiday Supplement Restriction... I know, right? But luckily, I stocked up on everything last order! But if NP did have another sale - I'll be there! I never put all my stones in one basket, if you know what I mean! HA-HA!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife still would have me on Holiday Supplement Restriction... I know, right? But luckily, I stocked up on everything last order! But if NP did have another sale - I'll be there! I never put all my stones in one basket, if you know what I mean! HA-HA!

Bingo on that one! My wife always complains "do you really need all that?"...and then I order something little for her and she shuts up cause she gets a present, too! :D

And nice one, Crowler!! I was there at 2:04am and missed it. I saw a 50% off and buy one get one free on EVERYTHING in stock, but after I refreshed the cookies, I missed the sale!!! DANG IT!!! :nutkick: :trout:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
They've typically done a New Year's Sale in the past.

Which is usually the biggest sale of the year.