Holiday Damage control

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im currently just using
Drive +Lean Xtreme(im on my second bottle of both of them)
i have noticed that i have leaned a little and gained some weight(im currently around 197-202 lbs)

i have like 2 weeks left of Drive and LX. and im starting to use AP again tomorrow i had a bottle thats like 3/4 full.

when im done with drive and lx im starting a bottle of Activate xtreme i have sitting on my desk in my office and some hyperdrol x2 i have left over. But i want to add something to get rid of some fat and prevent fat from building up cause of the holidays food.

So im thinking of adding this to my stack

1x ALA
2x DCP
2x Sesamin oil

1x Bulk Fish oil -i dont know if i should get this since i seem to be sensible to fish oil now, im using right now a fish oil that i have used for motnhs and i have never had problems but its been like 2 weeks that my farts stink really bad and i skip one day of taking fish oil and they dont stink then the next day i take fish oil and they stink . Not even Gut health can help me with that

what do you guys think about this or what else would you recomend.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
im currently just using
Drive +Lean Xtreme(im on my second bottle of both of them)
i have noticed that i have leaned a little and gained some weight(im currently around 197-202 lbs)

i have like 2 weeks left of Drive and LX. and im starting to use AP again tomorrow i had a bottle thats like 3/4 full.

when im done with drive and lx im starting a bottle of Activate xtreme i have sitting on my desk in my office and some hyperdrol x2 i have left over. But i want to add something to get rid of some fat and prevent fat from building up cause of the holidays food.

1x ALA
2x DCP
2x Sesamin oil

1x Bulk Fish oil -i dont know if i should get this since i seem to be sensible to fish oil now, im using right now a fish oil that i have used for motnhs and i have never had problems but its been like 2 weeks that my farts stink really bad and i skip one day of taking fish oil and they dont stink then the next day i take fish oil and they stink . Not even Gut health can help me with that

what do you guys think about this or what else would you recomend.
i dont have any good advice but this part of your post made me laugh my ass off

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

1x ALA
2x DCP
2x Sesamin oil
Looks good. Maybe 1 cap of GTE too. I think the ALA + DCP + GTE pre-big-fat-cheat would definitely help minimise damange, and a squirt of sesathin afterwards to assist with nutrient partitioning.

Thanks for bringing up the issue of holidays, I think this is where DCP would really be beneficial.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the DCP/Leviathin Reloaded stack. Going to leave the L.R. for later - but am starting DCP within the next week.

I've got a training class at some country club the 2nd week in December - it will be catered to the extreme with really bad food.

I'm thinking I'm going to couple the DCP with a few caps of Burn3d - don't want to overdo the TTA, but I think the GTE and Forselean in Burn3d will complement DCP very well.

I used DCP last winter - Dsade let me buy a beta bottle - really liked it for Holiday use.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback, and thanks for the GTE idea(AB:D) i almost forgot about that.

im still thinking about the bulk fish oil and sesamin oil, last time i used sesamin i lost some weight but that was because it gave me the ****s everytime i took it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i started today with the AP, its doing it job hehehe. for breakfast since i got up late i whent to jack in the box and ordered a sourdough chicken sanwithc with bacon and medium curly fries and ice tea then 2 hrs later i went to a chinese buffet and pigged out like 4 plates and ice tea that was like 1hr ago and im not bloated :D

im not sure but i think im going to add demacrine sustain to my order but like i said im not sure since im going to be using other test boosters and AI's

so far this is how my stack is going to look

First thing in the morning
3 Drive+ 1 LX+ 3DCP + 1 GTE +1 AP + 1 ALA

sesamin after my food

before noon

1 LX

before lunch
3 DCP + 1 AP+1 ALA + 1 GTE

sesamin after luch

Small snack before the gym

3 Drive+ 1 LX+ 1 GTE+ 1AP

After the gym
1Ala+ 3 DCP+ 1 sesamin

before bed
1 LX

when Dirve is over im starting Activate Xtreme, and when Lean Xtreme is over im adding Hyperdrol x2

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are using AP, then you do not need to use ALA.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hmm I don't know about taking both ALA and AP together?

edit: rodja beat me to it ><

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
If you are using AP, then you do not need to use ALA.
yeah i forgot to add that thats why i put it on bold but i forgot to mention. Im going to just finish my AP and save the ALA to replace AP

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i order my stuff already
igot a great deal on the DCP. im getting 2.5 bottles from a friend for 60 dlls that includes shipping.

Im currently between 197-201 . do you guys thinks that i should use the protocol i typed above or create a new one, any recomendation are apreciated

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
With Drive/DCP/and AP, I find it nearly impossible to gain fat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i order my stuff already
igot a great deal on the DCP. im getting 2.5 bottles from a friend for 60 dlls that includes shipping.

Im currently between 197-201 . do you guys thinks that i should use the protocol i typed above or create a new one, any recomendation are apreciated
Stick to the above, and adjust up depending on how "good" you are being WRT workout and cardio regularity and diet strictness.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i cant wait to get my stuff. well since i dont have those things i think im going to pig out everyday till i get them :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. i cant wait to get my stuff. well since i dont have those things i think im going to pig out everyday till i get them :lol:
That'll teach the post office to mess with you!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
when should we spect DCP back in stock @ np. since im going to be using between 9-12 caps im going to run low fast

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I recommend taking up some running, say...3 miles after workouts or on seperate days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when should we spect DCP back in stock @ np. since im going to be using between 9-12 caps im going to run low fast
Should be back in stock by the end of the week. I am going to pay for rush shipping, since it was my fault they went backordered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 9
B Supplements 32
D Supplements 190
D Supplements 17
Zombie Supplement Logs 105