superdrol ng vs. epistane

babyconan23

Awards
im not sure which one is better expecially since im gyno prone?

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
These are two pretty different substances. While Superdrol NG is a pretty mild supplement that doesn't deliver much in terms of lean mass gains, Epistane is a Designer Steroid that is pretty mild as far as shut down goes. Epistane you need a very good Post Cycle Therapy and it is recommended you have a SERM on hand just incase. Most people who cycle Epistane use a SERM as the main part of post cycle. Superdrol NG is supposed to be used with AX's Advanced PCT, but I am skeptical as too how "strong" it is. It is certainly no where close to Superdrol. Post your stats (Age, Weight, etc.) to give us a better understanding of where you are so we can help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
epi=wild turkey out of the bottle. sdng =draft beer.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
superdrol ng will not give much in terms of gains, although some like it for a pre workout supp. i dont think superdrol ng is worth the money either way. epi will give good gains while having very mild sides and very low shutdown, these are some of the reasons for epi's popularity as of late. i would recommend the epi all the way, although i have never personally run either. i think just about everyone will agree that epi is the wiser choice of the two.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Users report that Superdrol NG gives good aggression when taken pre-workout, although there are too many pre-workout formulas that are better and more affordable. Epistane and it's clones are in a whole other league... actually... a totally different ballgame.