John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im only looking for legal stuff. I know we can get Nutraplanet to get some of this stuff.

Erowid Piperazines Vault : Basic info on BZP (Benzylpiperazine)

This article talks about some of Alexander Shulgin's work, which was/is the God-father of Mdma.This information is pure gold!

1-Benzylpiperazine HCL looks decent and its legal.

The effects of 1-Benzylpiperazine HCL BZP Powder are largely similar to amphetamine. Users report alertness, euphoria and a general feeling of well being. The perception of certain sensations such as taste, colour or music may be subjectively enhanced. The average duration is longer than that of amphetamine, typically lasting 4-6 hours with reports as long as 8 hours.

A recent study has shown that mixtures of 1-Benzylpiperazine HCL BZP powder with other piperazine drugs such as 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine Monohydrochloride (TFMPP) share certain pharmacology traits with MDMA

BZP powder and TFMPP powder are legal in New Zealand. It is banned in many other countries so please check your local regulations before ordering outside of New Zealand.

This is a possiblity for Nutraplanet to get; provided that its one hundred percent legal!

CokeNaSmilee

Awards
this would be some intresting stuff...I'd like to see a ACLC and L-Thyrosine combo with this stuff.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Im only looking for legal stuff. I know we can get Nutraplanet to get some of this stuff.

This article talks about some of Alexander Shulgin's work, which was/is the God-father of Mdma.This information is pure gold!

The effects of 1-Benzylpiperazine HCL BZP Powder are largely similar to amphetamine. Users report alertness, euphoria and a general feeling of well being. The perception of certain sensations such as taste, colour or music may be subjectively enhanced. The average duration is longer than that of amphetamine, typically lasting 4-6 hours with reports as long as 8 hours.

A recent study has shown that mixtures of 1-Benzylpiperazine HCL BZP powder with other piperazine drugs such as 3-Trifluoromethylphenylpiperazine Monohydrochloride (TFMPP) share certain pharmacology traits with MDMA

BZP powder and TFMPP powder are legal in New Zealand. It is banned in many other countries so please check your local regulations before ordering outside of New Zealand.

This is a possiblity for Nutraplanet to get; provided that its one hundred percent legal!
This stuff is scheduled in the US. No way nutraplanet will pick it up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is scheduled in the US. No way nutraplanet will pick it up.
I didnt investigate it. I was just told it's legal over on the product request thread. A fella there mentioned its legal.

You got the information that you say its banned quigs?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

dude, this stuff is about to become a controlled substance in new zealand very shortly, i live in new zealand and i bzp is everywhere!

"The New Zealand government has decided to ban what they call “party pills” that contain benzylpiperazine (BZP) and triflouro-methyl-phenylpiperazine (TFMPP). Known in New Zealand as “Herbal Highs”, “Pep Pills” or “Dance Pills”, these drugs have been legal for several years. In 2005, the NZ government added restrictions to make them only available to people over 18 and a new law expected to pass in 2007 will ban the drugs entirely. Although the drugs are currently legal, they can be dangerous in themselves and they are part and parcel of the after-hours drug scene that leads so many young adults to powerfully addictive narcotics and eventually into drug rehab.

Estimated to be a $30 million industry in New Zealand, the manufacture and sale of the pills was originally allowed to counter the growing number of people taking illegal amphetamines and the associated rise in drug addiction and violence. The drugs’ effects are similar to and, in some cases, indistinguishable from amphetamines, including MDMA. Their popularity means that an estimated 5 million pills will be sold in New Zealand in 2007 before the ban takes effect. Once the new law is passed, anyone caught supplying, manufacturing or exporting the pills would face a penalty of up to eight years imprisonment, and anyone caught in possession of the pills could be fined and imprisoned for up to three months."

BZP is Schedule I in the United States. This means it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license.

honestly, this stuff gives you wicked amounts of energy but the next down you feel really down and strung out, it's not worth it.

i'd rather use AN's rpm than BZP.

cheers

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude, this stuff is about to become a controlled substance in new zealand very shortly, i live in new zealand and i bzp is everywhere!

"The New Zealand government has decided to ban what they call “party pills” that contain benzylpiperazine (BZP) and triflouro-methyl-phenylpiperazine (TFMPP). Known in New Zealand as “Herbal Highs”, “Pep Pills” or “Dance Pills”, these drugs have been legal for several years. In 2005, the NZ government added restrictions to make them only available to people over 18 and a new law expected to pass in 2007 will ban the drugs entirely. Although the drugs are currently legal, they can be dangerous in themselves and they are part and parcel of the after-hours drug scene that leads so many young adults to powerfully addictive narcotics and eventually into drug rehab.

Estimated to be a $30 million industry in New Zealand, the manufacture and sale of the pills was originally allowed to counter the growing number of people taking illegal amphetamines and the associated rise in drug addiction and violence. The drugs’ effects are similar to and, in some cases, indistinguishable from amphetamines, including MDMA. Their popularity means that an estimated 5 million pills will be sold in New Zealand in 2007 before the ban takes effect. Once the new law is passed, anyone caught supplying, manufacturing or exporting the pills would face a penalty of up to eight years imprisonment, and anyone caught in possession of the pills could be fined and imprisoned for up to three months."

BZP is Schedule I in the United States. This means it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license.

honestly, this stuff gives you wicked amounts of energy but the next down you feel really down and strung out, it's not worth it.

cheers
Ok Thank you. if its harmful in any way or soon to be illegal than thats all folks.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Piperazines are just as illegal as any other RC covered by the analogue act. They have much greater side effects than other RC also.

You are better off with methylone/butylone/ethylone.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Piperazines are just as illegal as any other RC covered by the analogue act. They have much greater side effects than other RC also.

You are better off with methylone/butylone/ethylone.
are these legal

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established

cheers
Good find B! Never heard of the stuff myself. If you Google for a few minutes you be suprised what kind of "research chems" you can find, and i'm not talking SERMs and AI's.

avenue Red

Awards
so basically this stuff is like crack? just smoke some rocks before you go to the gym. its only illegal if you get caught! :trout:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not Bzp. Its already illegal or soont o be from what some of the fellas on here say.

Maybe try and find another compound that works well thats legal.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Good find B! Never heard of the stuff myself. If you Google for a few minutes you be suprised what kind of "research chems" you can find, and i'm not talking SERMs and AI's.

dude, this stuff was everywhere in new zealand, they are/were even selling out of the the corner "dairy" or convenience store, bottle stores, individuals on the street, u could even order it on the phone and have it delivered to your door 24hrs a day, everyone at some stage was cooked on this stuff, it's cheap to produce and the markups were insane

BZP's was actually created as a cattle drench in 1944 to kill bowel parasites in cattle -- means little was known about its effects on humans when it burst onto the social scene.

i even used to take it for a while before going out on the town at night, had a real good night but the next day was horrible and i haven't used it for almost 3 years since. Most people thought that just because it was legal it was ok to use all the time, friggin stupid!!

It was initially synthesised by a guy called Matt Bowden and a neuropharmacologist in 2000 to help friends break their addictions to methamphetamine, the synthetic benzylpiperazine (BZP)-based party pills have taken my country of four million by storm and there are almost 6 million pills popped a year of this stuff. But it's all coming to an end here in NZ but i expect it to go underground like pure meth "P" is, we are a country of druggies bro, from prozac, tabbacco, alcohol to mary jane to pure meth, nearly everyone is cooked on something over here, lol

cheers

cheers

nelix

Awards
  • Established
are these legal
Under the analogue act, pretty much everything is illegal (anything similar in structure or method of action!)

So as a user, you are safe, but as a distributor you are not.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i've used epherdine and used bzp for workouts but something like RPN and Basic Cuts mixed together is just as good IMHO

stim X when it first was released was really strong

because of the idiot factor in my country stuff like epherdine and ma hung was outlawed years ago, u even need ID to buy pseudo-epherdine these days for colds and Flu's cause it used to make "P" (pure meth)

it's really not "Lords of the Rings" or "Middle Earth" down my way here in New Zealand dudes

truth be said - That little hobbit Frodo Baggins would be high on something if he really lived down here :lol:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
dude, this stuff was everywhere in new zealand, they are/were even selling out of the the corner "dairy" or convenience store, bottle stores, individuals on the street, u could even order it on the phone and have it delivered to your door 24hrs a day, everyone at some stage was cooked on this stuff, it's cheap to produce and the markups were insane

BZP's was actually created as a cattle drench in 1944 to kill bowel parasites in cattle -- means little was known about its effects on humans when it burst onto the social scene.

i even used to take it for a while before going out on the town at night, had a real good night but the next day was horrible and i haven't used it for almost 3 years since. Most people thought that just because it was legal it was ok to use all the time, friggin stupid!!

It was initially synthesised by a guy called Matt Bowden and a neuropharmacologist in 2000 to help friends break their addictions to methamphetamine, the synthetic benzylpiperazine (BZP)-based party pills have taken my country of four million by storm and there are almost 6 million pills popped a year of this stuff. But it's all coming to an end here in NZ but i expect it to go underground like pure meth "P" is, we are a country of druggies bro, from prozac, tabbacco, alcohol to mary jane to pure meth, nearly everyone is cooked on something over here, lol

cheers

cheers

You shall now be known a P Unit.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i've used epherdine and used bzp for workouts but something like RPN and Basic Cuts mixed together is just as good IMHO

stim X when it first was released was really strong

because of the idiot factor in my country stuff like epherdine and ma hung was outlawed years ago, u even need ID to buy pseudo-epherdine these days for colds and Flu's cause it used to make "P" (pure meth)

it's really not "Lords of the Rings" or "Middle Earth" down my way here in New Zealand dudes

truth be said - That little hobbit Frodo Baggins would be high on something if he really lived down here :lol:
Lol so the coconuts are all druggies?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Lol so the coconuts are all druggies?
not really bro, it's mostly white middle class new zealand that are cooking themselves into oblivion. u need serious $$$ to maintain a "P" habbit, obiviously there are the down and outs who beg, steal, borrow and sell themselves to maintain their love for the game :lol:

majority of the coco's and cuzzies mostly love their weed and beer bro

as for "P unit", lol, that's the dirtiest letter of the alphabet over here in new zealand, personally i hate the stuff, i've seen way too many people i know go down on that sh*t, just like crack over in the states i guess

anyway i'm too into smoking steel and iron at my gym to worry about smoking anything else!

aussie, aussie, aussie :thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
not really bro, it's mostly white middle class new zealand that are cooking themselves into oblivion. u need serious $$$ to maintain a "P" habbit, obiviously there are the down and outs who beg, steal, borrow and sell themselves to maintain their love for the game :lol:

majority of the coco's and cuzzies mostly love their weed and beer bro

as for "P unit", lol, that's the dirtiest letter of the alphabet over here in new zealand, personally i hate the stuff, i've seen way too many people i know go down on that sh*t, just like crack over in the states i guess

anyway i'm too into smoking steel and iron at my gym to worry about smoking anything else!

aussie, aussie, aussie :thumbsup:
Oi oi oi!

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
In general, the laws of Western countries make it so the governments have to schedule each of these chemicals individually. If you read Shulgins' books, TiHKAL and PiHKAL, he contains instructions on how to potentially synthesize any number of these phenythylamines or tryptamines. With some knowledge of chemistry, you'll find any slight alteration of these chemicals will create a new psychoactive compound. Research chemical suppliers continually create new compounds which gain popularity and then are banned. If you're looking for a job in a grey market area and have a little knowledge of chemistry, this post is for you.