Omnevol - AnabolicMinds.com

Omnevol

1. New Member

Omnevol

I just purchased a one month supply of omnevol and was curious if anyone has any good info as to how the gains are and if anyone has experienced any side ffects taking it?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

im going to tell you this once, DO NOT TAKE THIS! THIS IS VERY BAD FOR YOU ! THERE ARE 3 METHYLATED COMPOUNDS IN HERE THAT NO ONE WOULD STACK TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME. THIS WILL COOK YOUR LIVER AND CAUSE VERY BAD HEALTH PROBLEMS!!
  3. New Member

but if i take the correct supplements to get myself off of it will it still hurt me? i want to be smart about it im not just gonna jump right off and do nothing....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21 View Post
    but if i take the correct supplements to get myself off of it will it still hurt me? i want to be smart about it im not just gonna jump right off and do nothing....
    even with the right pct/serm and liver support you willstill have problems with liver values. also i have seen so many young guys take this stuff and get bad bad bad problems after ei. enlarged heart, blood pressure problems.

by the way not alot of people will be willing to help u unless you post your age , weight, experiance, ect
  5. Senior Member

Toxicity of methyls is exaggerated but still taking 3 at once is not needed. You probably won't have any permenant damge but why risk it when you could grow well off of one methyl. I'm guessing you don't have any experience with these type of "supplements". If you post your age, training experience, cycle experience, and bodyweight people will be able to make better suggestions for you.
  6. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    by the way not alot of people will be willing to help u unless you post your age , weight, experiance, ect
    I hate when someone beats me to the punch.LOL
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Toxicity of methyls is exaggerated but still taking 3 at once is not needed. You probably won't have any permenant damge but why risk it when you could grow well off of one methyl. I'm guessing you don't have any experience with these type of "supplements". If you post your age, training experience, cycle experience, and bodyweight people will be able to make better suggestions for you.
    how can you consider what i said exaggerated? this stuff is know to be very hard on the liver. pp, superdrol, and halodrol. pp and sd are harsh methyls and should not be taken lightly.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I hate when someone beats me to the punch.LOL
    lol, yea me too man! i was just lucky this time. by the way my post ubove is not out of anger but more out of concern.

much love
    GJJ
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

im going to tell you this once, DO NOT TAKE THIS! THIS IS VERY BAD FOR YOU ! THERE ARE 3 METHYLATED COMPOUNDS IN HERE THAT NO ONE WOULD STACK TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME. THIS WILL COOK YOUR LIVER AND CAUSE VERY BAD HEALTH PROBLEMS!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Dont take the stuff. I posted a thread yesterday about combining Anevol and Sostonol 250 and my liver values went all the way past 600. But to each his own......
  11. Senior Member

lol, yea me too man! i was just lucky this time. by the way my post ubove is not out of anger but more out of concern.
    much love
    GJJ
    I understand where your coming from. I do feel that methyls toxicity is exaggerated but still can be dangerous. You say you have seen damage to people you know first hand so I defiantley can't argue with that. Besides this gives bosox his first lesson about these boards wich is take everything with a grain of salt and research because everybody won't always agree 100 percent. Haha no anger here I'm stuffed with about 2lbs of turkey.lol it doesn't get any better than that.
  12. New Member

What is it with the combo methylated products these days. The newest is D-Drol which has like 4 in it. It's getting ridiculous. But I'm gunna play in. I have a pill you can cycle for 12 weeks and get ridiculous gains.

Ingredients:
    P-Plex 50mg
    Halodrol-50 25mg
    Superdrol- 100mg
    Epistane- 35mg
    Anavar- 125mg
    Dbol-200mg

Dude, this stuff is amazing. Im 3 weeks in and up 14lbs! P.S. Why are my eyes turning yellow?
  13. New Member

i have been lifting since high school but really training hard now for about 2 and a half years.....i lift 5 days a week for anywhere from 45 min to an hour 15

my stats are 5'6 weight is 154 22years old

i have taken all the supplements from NO Xplode, SuperPump, a bunch of creatines, NO3 Overload, Ripped Tabs, Size On, Cell Mass, and of course protein protein protein

my friend who owns a supplement store just showed me the omnevol and said it was good stuff and that i would see great gains from it...he also said there would be stuff to take to cycle off from taking it which made me think it might be pretty legit at least better than the standard pre and post workout supplements im used to... i trying to stay away from juice but its hard. hopefully this stuff will show me results
  14. New Member

by the way borix you say you have 200mg of dbol in your pill... isnt that a steroid?
  15. New Member

It was a joke haha. I was making fun of all the rediculous companies that combine multiple substances that are already harsh by themselves, let alone with others.
  16. New Member

by the way borix you say you have 200mg of dbol in your pill... isnt that a steroid?
    Was a joke dude. Moral of the story never take 3 methyls at once.
  17. Elite Member

haha...are you serious?
  18. Senior Member

Just so you know superdrol is a steroid also. It is legal but still a steroid. A prohormone needs to convert to a target hormone to be active. Many of the so called prohormones really aren't because they are active without any conversion. Not to mention if your taking phs you my as well be taking steroids. Same effect. Actually any form of injectable test would be safer than a methylated ph.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my stats are 5'6 weight is 154 22years old

i have taken all the supplements from NO Xplode, SuperPump, a bunch of creatines, NO3 Overload, Ripped Tabs, Size On, Cell Mass, and of course protein protein protein
    Your friends an idiot and is probably just trying to make a sell.

Your diet is probably not in check seeing that your the same size i was as a freshman in high school.

I do however commend you didnt just jump on it and then ask questions later. What are your goals?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. New Member

my bad didnt catch your joke....

anyways ya im not like real bulky but im cut up i dunno i wanna make some gains but i dont wanna get bloated and look ridiculous like some guys get.any suggestions for that?

im probably gonna take this **** and see how it goes definetly cycle off the right way
  21. New Member

Just so you know superdrol is a steroid also. It is legal but still a steroid. A prohormone needs to convert to a target hormone to be active. Many of the so called prohormones really aren't because they are active without any conversion. Not to mention if your taking phs you my as well be taking steroids. Same effect. Actually any form of injectable test would be safer than a methylated ph.
    Finally somebody addresses this. I havent had the balls so say it but its true. Things like these are synthetics. It's just designer gear, not prohormones.
  22. New Member

anyways ya im not like real bulky but im cut up i dunno i wanna make some gains but i dont wanna get bloated and look ridiculous like some guys get.any suggestions for that?

im probably gonna take this **** and see how it goes definetly cycle off the right way
    I'm advising you not to but it's your call bro. Make sure you do some serious research before you get too far in over your head. Don't start till you have EVERY supplement you need. Again, I DO NOT ADVISE THIS. If you must do a cycle try something like Epistane. It's relatively mild and it will give you decent gains. Do some research.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your goals can be easily obtained with proper diet/training/reg. supplementation and totally avoiding all possible health issues that could be with you for the rest of your life.

But whatever if you want to be lazy I dont give two s h i t s
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. New Member

thanx for the help fellas
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

i think the best cycle would be ddrol, sustenol 250 and omnevol. it will yield intense gains, especialy in liver enzyme.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Omnevol + epistane + jungle warfare
    By buddy6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:38 PM
  2. Andro-Shock vs. omnevol
    By devile33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:57 AM
  3. TrenXtreme and Omnevol questions
    By Slider77 in forum Anabolics