epistane- 8 week cycle

babyconan23

Awards
is it a bad idea to take epistane for 8 weeks even at 20-30mgs?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am doing 8 weeks with Epistane and loving it, BUT I am pulsing it not taking it every day.

CROWLER

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please search for Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby. This will help you.

8 weeks is recommended for a pulse only other wise a 4 week cycle will be just fine for ED.

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S don't forget PCT!

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
Please search for Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby. This will help you.

8 weeks is recommended for a pulse only other wise a 4 week cycle will be just fine for ED.

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S don't forget post cycle therapy!
Can I ask something? Why is it that everyone recommends 4 week oral cycles? Would adding 2 more weeks be that much harder on your body?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask something? Why is it that everyone recommends 4 week oral cycles? Would adding 2 more weeks be that much harder on your body?
Its just a standard protocol. I've seen people run longer oral cycles, but most report more side affects. I mean think about it. Any and all steroids are toxic to your liver. Injectables only pass the liver once, so the cycles are longer. Orals pass the liver twice, thus making them harder for the liver to metabolize. So basically its an acute toxicity issue, in terms of time spent "on". Besides, I've seen no evidence that people who run longer cycles (6-8 week) gain that much more than someone who runs a 3-4 week cycle. This is just my opinion, but I try to use the safest protocols known available because I still want to be reasonably healthy at middle age and beyond. In other words, I don't want to ruin my body and liver by the age of thirty, which is certainly possible by irresponsibly using steroids.

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
Its just a standard protocol. I've seen people run longer oral cycles, but most report more side affects. I mean think about it. Any and all steroids are toxic to your liver. Injectables only pass the liver once, so the cycles are longer. Orals pass the liver twice, thus making them harder for the liver to metabolize. So basically its an acute toxicity issue, in terms of time spent "on". Besides, I've seen no evidence that people who run longer cycles (6-8 week) gain that much more than someone who runs a 3-4 week cycle. This is just my opinion, but I try to use the safest protocols known available because I still want to be reasonably healthy at middle age and beyond. In other words, I don't want to ruin my body and liver by the age of thirty, which is certainly possible by irresponsibly using steroids.

Great reply man!!!

Thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epi is quite mild.. and the liver is more resiliant than you'd think.. Get some SAMe, dose it 400mgs/day on empty stomach, and you're good to go on that 8-weeker.. my .02 anyway.

disclaimer: disregard all of this post if you don't have a proper pct set up

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Because Its 8 weeks I'd only do a 3 days a week type of pulse. I've never thought about pulsing over 4 weeks so I'm not sure about dosage. Maybe something like. 10/20/30/30/30/30/40/40? I know Dr. D has a great thread somewhere about pulsing orals that you should definatly check out. That guys knows his stuff. Again, I'm not an expert on this stuff but thats my 2 cents.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
okay, how should i pulse it then?
This is how I am doing my 8 week pulse:

Cycle Support 2 scoops every day

Epistane 30mg on workout days (3x per week)

POST Cycle Support 4 caps non-workout days(4x per week)

Right now I am loving this stack! :dl:

CROWLER

babyconan23

Awards
This is how I am doing my 8 week pulse:

Cycle Support 2 scoops every day

Epistane 30mg on workout days (3x per week)

POST Cycle Support 4 caps non-workout days(4x per week)

Right now I am loving this stack! :dl:

CROWLER
Could i take proviron in place of the Post Cycle support caps on non workout days.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Look up "pulsing results thread" created by me but many people have posted in there.

Might give you some ideas.

Much Love,

Neoborn

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Could i take proviron in place of the Post Cycle support caps on non workout days.
i dont know the answer to your question, but i am pretty sure cycle support was designed for epi type cycles and a lot of people love its results when used with/after epi.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I have no idea.

I know what is in POST Cycle Support and what it does that is why it was made especially for Epistane and Havoc Cycles.

CROWLER