i am kind of new to the game been lifting for about 5 years
is this a good cycle could use some advice thanks

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would drop the NO Xplode. You're going to have WAY TO MUCH stimulant preworkout.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if u didnt already buy the cell tech i would say to buy the cheapest plain creatine mono you can find and mix in some dextrose to save your self some money. creatine is creatine, all the same so why pay more.

nicktorres81

Awards
sweet thanks i was thinking of adding mass fx also but i want to see how i respond to the superdrol ng first

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet thanks i was thinking of adding mass fx also but i want to see how i respond to the superdrol ng first
are you using superdrol ng as a pre workout supp or a "mass builder"?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is your first run of SDNG or any other PH, I'd drop the MFX idea for now. The combo is potent, but if you're not used to anything like these, then the effect may be too much for you right now. (He says shaking his head that he just said that...)

Sinner's right - drop the Cell Tech. That much stim together with SDNG is gonna really hit you, and even if you could handle it, there'd be an inevitable crash which would be completely disappointing to your workout. IMHO, NO products are mostly baloney - expensive for what they do, which is a good pump in they gym, only to fall flat once you get home.

Cell Tech is also on the pricey side and many slam M-tech for their products being overhyped and partly ineffective. There's tons of other creatine products out on the market that are much less expensive. If you really are set on taking a creatine, look around first.

But aside from that, SDNG in itself should give you the boost and stamina to power through your exercise. To me, NO products are good stims and creatines are good for stamina. With SDNG, users have reported good or great things in both of those departments - making NOXp and C-tech unnecessary!

If ya took my advice, you'd also save about $100! That's enough to get aPCT for after the SDNG is done (you remembered that part, didn't ya?!?!), as well as pick up another SDNG and maybe even some MFX for another go around!!! I'm thrifty, and anytime I find a good way to save a buck, I take advantage of it!!

Best of luck to you, bro! Call on us if you need anything else!

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
" IMHO, NO products are mostly baloney - expensive for what they do, which is a good pump in they gym, only to fall flat once you get home. "

I have to disagree, no products keep the blood flow more eficent, hense making the proteins and carbs get to the muscle tissue better and cleans the toxins from your blood better. On the flip side creatine with an ethyl ester malate seems to have a better absorbtion I personally like cell mass and its quite a bit cheaper than cell tech and yes, always add about 50 to 70 grams of PURE EVAPORATED CANE JUICE to your post work out drink because of the insulin spike wich will also have your muscles working over time squeezing in every drop of protein and creatine to start recovery/rebuilding. No products are excellent and if I could only afford two things they would be no in pill form for all day effects and creatine with a good diet. Nitrix is my choice.

nicktorres81

Awards
cool i do like the no xplode but will have to drop it when on the superdrol. I did remember the pct a picked up aptc from ax, I have tryed cell mass before and had no response from it, i do how ever like the cell tech but you are right about the cost. I am trying to bulk up i am 5'9" about 165 I increase in strength but not size i take about 300 grm of protien daily and eat like a horse. part of it is that i work graveyards so my sleep pattern is messed up.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
I like the no xplode also but actually I was referring to the nitrix pills because they are time released and taken every six hours they work in conjunction with your nutritrion intake, no xplode also works in the same way but not time released, it works while you are working out primarily and as a PRE-INGNITER, in other words mostly to get you jacked for working out, if your motivated you dont need it, its nice but not necesary unless you just have extra cash to burn.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
let us know how the cycle turns out! :thumbsup:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
" IMHO, NO products are mostly baloney - expensive for what they do, which is a good pump in they gym, only to fall flat once you get home. "

I have to disagree, no products keep the blood flow more eficent, hense making the proteins and carbs get to the muscle tissue better and cleans the toxins from your blood better. On the flip side creatine with an ethyl ester malate seems to have a better absorbtion I personally like cell mass and its quite a bit cheaper than cell tech and yes, always add about 50 to 70 grams of PURE EVAPORATED CANE JUICE to your post work out drink because of the insulin spike wich will also have your muscles working over time squeezing in every drop of protein and creatine to start recovery/rebuilding. No products are excellent and if I could only afford two things they would be no in pill form for all day effects and creatine with a good diet. Nitrix is my choice.
I won't dispute that at all. The shuttle mechanisms found in NO products are good in that fashion. However, it's the major "selling point" of "mind-blowing" or "skin-bursting" pumps that bugs me. It's just bogus when there are other selling points as well. If I had a preference, it would be to do the bulk powders instead, avoiding the 'cocktail effect', and drop the price down a ton. I've used bulk L-arginine to help increase blood flow in the past as I have a bit of blood flow issues. Standing up and blacking out runs in my family, though BP is within normal range. For shuttling purposes, bulk L-arg and WMS might be a similar option.

Also, let me stress, this is a personal opinion on the matter. Just a preference from me that I formulated from things for me. I'll not flame for choices, only provide alternatives when requested. :D

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
superdrol ng, trisorbagen, cell tech, yeah those all fit together as same level of supplement.

crap.

hey guys i am doing my first ph cycle i am going to do

superdrol ng 4x day
trisorbagen 4x day
4weeks
apct 4 x day
4weeks
no x pre work out
cell tech post workout
and protien
i am kind of new to the game been lifting for about 5 years
is this a good cycle could use some advice thanks

nicktorres81

Awards
well then what would you sugggest since your so good at putting down supps. why don,t you back it up with one's that are worthy in your eyes.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superdrol ng, trisorbagen, cell tech, yeah those all fit together as same level of supplement.

crap.
uh oh... im sensing a :duel:

nicktorres81

Awards
HAHA Nah just looking for help bro so i don't look like a :donut:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Pre-WO- RPM, Drive, NO-X, WTF Pumped, Shock Therapy, Bulk CitMalate, Arginine, Beta Alanine, Etc.

During- (I like posiedon and powder Gatorade) BCAAs in Gatorade.

After - Storm, Mono, Creatine Gluconate, other creatine mixes, most are prety good.

If you have the money i have heard many good things about MAN Clout and Body Octane.

I have a friend that liked Nitrix and one that uses Nitrace.

I can prolly come up with bunches more but honestly, keep the petty arguement for another day. This is one of the easiest things to search for. Also, Everyone is different and you need to find out what you like.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

crap.
Also, come on man. that comment was a bit un-caled for. At least could have added what you like after.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Pre-WO- RPM, Drive, NO-X, WTF Pumped, Shock Therapy, Bulk CitMalate, Arginine, Beta Alanine, Etc.
4 stims pre-workout... Are you trying to give the guy a heart attack?? RPM, NO-X, WTF Pumped, and Shock Therapy... YOU CRAZY!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
those were seperate recomendations. Even the idea of 4 preWO is beyond dumb. Those all put you somewhere around 800mg of caffeine.
Your central nervous system would hate you, especially that then a workout...you may die from depression.

Seperate recomendations.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29