Anevol+ Sostonol 250= Liver Enzymes of 606!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I need to get these enzymes down and asap!!! I'm a firefighter and have been placed on "light duty" because my liver enzymes came back at 606 after my yearly physical. Normal range for a healthy person is around 40. Yes, I'm aware that anything oral elevates the enzymes and stresses the liver, but 606?! Damn. Need some advice on how to fix this and as quickly as possible.

FYI I have no symptoms of anything besides the elevated enzymes. No pain or jaundice or anything of that nature.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I need to get these enzymes down and asap!!! I'm a firefighter and have been placed on "light duty" because my liver enzymes came back at 606 after my yearly physical. Normal range for a healthy person is around 40. Yes, I'm aware that anything oral elevates the enzymes and stresses the liver, but 606?! Damn. Need some advice on how to fix this and as quickly as possible.

FYI I have no symptoms of anything besides the elevated enzymes. No pain or jaundice or anything of that nature.
How long has it been since the cycle?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I want to say it was my ALT that was 606.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I stop on November 12th. I didn't even go through a box of either product.
Well, usually it takes time to get back to normal liver function. Don't take any other liver toxic drugs like tylenol, NSAIDS, or cholesterol medications. AVOID ALCOHOL. Maybe take something for liver protection (Milk thistle, or other otc supps). Check again in a few weeks, and if it is still elevated get professional advice.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY CRAP :eek: ........be honest...any alcohol?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Did you use any post cycle therapy or support supplements?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP :eek: ........be honest...any alcohol?

Actually thats what makes this sh*t even more unreal, I DON'T DRINK! Not even a little! I'm completely dry! Alcohol was never my thing. I've always been a health nut.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok what doses exactly were you taking?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Did you use any post cycle therapy or support supplements?
I was taking milk thistle and saw palmetto. Apparently not enough thistle. From things I've read on line it suggested ALA, selenium, glutathione, and thistle. I've been to the doctor but from my experience with things doctors never want to believe its something as simple as a supplement. They always want to believe its something more severe.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Ok what doses exactly were you taking?
2 pills a day of sostonol 250 and 2 pills a day of anevol. Thats what was suggested on the box. I didn't want to exceed it because of crap like this.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking milk thistle and saw palmetto. Apparently not enough thistle. From things I've read on line it suggested ALA, selenium, glutathione, and thistle. I've been to the doctor but from my experience with things doctors never want to believe its something as simple as a supplement. They always want to believe its something more severe.
my doc told me once that nothing helps the liver recover.....everything i named he said would just place more stress on it....maybe he's a retard...not sure

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 pills a day of sostonol 250 and 2 pills a day of anevol. Thats what was suggested on the box. I didn't want to exceed it because of crap like this.
so you took 2 superdrol,and 2 pills of a tripple methyl blend...........ya bro thats liver slaughter.......get some r-ala stat!!!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
my doc told me once that nothing helps the liver recover.....everything i named he said would just place more stress on it....maybe he's a retard...not sure
Actually the liver is pretty tough. It can bounce back from alot of sh*t. Dr. are not fans of herbal supplements. They are more inclined to bust out their pen and write a prescription.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
so you took 2 superdrol,and 2 pills of a tripple methyl blend...........ya bro thats liver slaughter.......get some r-ala stat!!!
I gotta plead ignorance on this one bro, what is "r-ala" or what does that stand for?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the liver is pretty tough. It can bounce back from alot of sh*t. Dr. are not fans of herbal supplements. They are more inclined to bust out their pen and write a prescription.
very true...the liver is one of the organs that regenerates.......if given the time........you will be fine bro!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta plead ignorance on this one bro, what is "r-ala" or what does that stand for?
it's the "r" isomer of alpha lipoic acid..........perhaps the strongest anti oxidant and very,very good to aid in repair of any damage in the body.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
it's the "r" isomer of alpha lipoic acid..........perhaps the strongest anti oxidant and very,very good to aid in repair of any damage in the body.
Any suggestions on diet? What to intake, what not to intake? Besides of course the "andros-from-hell" I was taking.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any suggestions on diet? What to intake, what not to intake? Besides of course the "andros-from-hell" I was taking.
fried food can raise liver enzymes....avoid these!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brotha, hopefully I can get this sh*t under control asap. Im already tired of being in an office. I want to get back on the engine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fruits and veggies that are high in anti-O'x, such as blueberries would be a really good idea. That and some Sesamin Oil.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brotha, hopefully I can get this sh*t under control asap. Im already tired of being in an office. I want to get back on the engine.
Yeah, if you take these suggestions, you should be fine in a few weeks.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Fruits and veggies that are high in anti-O'x, such as blueberries would be a really good idea. That and some Sesamin Oil.

Thanks bro..... One of my buddies fights in the UFC. He was on last season of TUF.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Large amounts of SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine) may improve survival and liver function in alcoholic liver cirrhosis. A double-blind trial found that 1,200 mg of SAMe per day for two years significantly decreased the overall death rate and the need for liver transplantation in people with alcoholic liver cirrhosis, particularly in those with less advanced liver disease. Preliminary trials suggest that lower amounts of SAMe (180 mg per day in one trial and 800 mg per day in another ) may improve liver function in people with liver cirrhosis. SAMe supplementation has been shown to reverse the depletion of glutathione, an important antioxidant required for liver function. It has also been shown to aid in the resolution of blocked bile flow (cholestasis), a common complication of liver cirrhosis. .
Buy a couple boxes and take 400mg per day. Also, heavy lifting can cause a false liver enzyme elevation (damaged muscles release the same enzymes into the bloodstream) in the test. Avoid the weights for a week before your next test.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
What's his name?
Brain "Duke" Geraghty. He lost to Joe Lauzon and lost in the finale to Widmer. He is actually a much better fighter than he displayed on the show. He is in Japan I believe right now.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Buy a couple boxes and take 400mg per day. Also, heavy lifting can cause a false liver enzyme elevation (damaged muscles release the same enzymes into the bloodstream) in the test. Avoid the weights for a week before your next test.
Thanks!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude, how are you alive? with 606 u should be dead!

ogre

ogre

Awards
I don't want to scare you but I work with a dude that has hepititas c and his numbers are not that high.Go to the doctor for a through check up with more blood work just to be safe.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ru in nyc?

also i cant believe you did this cycle

if ur in nyc i know where u got ur stuff lol

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to scare you but I work with a dude that has hepititas c and his numbers are not that high.Go to the doctor for a through check up with more blood work just to be safe.
I've read online that people with the HEPs are in the thousands at times. Ive read online symptoms too and I do not have any of them. Plus I don't really live a life style where I might have contracted it. If I go back to the Dr in a week or 2 and there is no improvement or a worsening, then I'll check other avenues.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
ru in nyc?

also i cant believe you did this cycle

if ur in nyc i know where u got ur stuff lol
Nope, I live in SC. Ive only been down here about 10 months. I buy my supps from a place in Milwaukee.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so anyway how were your results on one of the stupidddiest oral PH stacks possible

ps- stop listening to dudes who sell you stuff and instead listen to several people who know about said product and make a smart decision based on that feedback

as you can see your liver appears to be messed up for now

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
so anyway how were your results on one of the stupidddiest oral PH stacks possible

ps- stop listening to dudes who sell you stuff and instead listen to several people who know about said product and make a smart decision based on that feedback

as you can see your liver appears to be messed up for now
LOL thanks dude..... results were good. No side effects besides it cooking my liver. I actually felt really good. I wasn't "sold" these products by anyone. I read an article about a couple of the ingrediants and figured I'd give them a try.

I actually read online yesterday at work about ALA and all the other things I listed earlier, helping the liver. I'm going to give those a try for a week or 2.

My liver should be fine unless (god forbid) there actually is something more severe wrong with me. Let hope not.

J

json75

Awards
dude, how are you alive? with 606 u should be dead!

Yeah, thats helpful and very inspiring......

You'll be fine im sure. My wife is a nurse, and its true that alot of people with HepC have numbers that are in the 1000's.
And you know what......they can live a very long healthy life like this with hardly any symptoms.

I don't like it when people kick others when they all already down, and i know how scary a feeling it is when this is happening to you, been thru it myself, and i'm fine now.

Stay positive and take the advice that has been given to you in regards to the supplement suggestions.

Also keep yourself informed on these boards. Lots of good people here with useful knowledge, this will help you to avoid this sort of problem in the future.

D

donny

Awards
Best thing around for your liver : SAMe

Expensive but absolutely great for it. Does so many things for it.

Some other things you might want to look into:

-Silymarin (milk thistle)
-B Complex

D

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
I agree SAMe is underrated but very effective. That and a change in your diet should help out alot. Good luck.

-Derek

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i got lucky on my most recent cycle, i took tren for a month at 60mg a day, and when i got blood tested mid cycle my enzymes were around 900ish, milk thistle and this detox lgc by nutek, and cranberry juice got my down to a normal range in just 2 weeks. but as the other people said, as long as you stay away from things harsh on your liver youll be fine pretty soon.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats helpful and very inspiring......

You'll be fine im sure. My wife is a nurse, and its true that alot of people with HepC have numbers that are in the 1000's.
And you know what......they can live a very long healthy life like this with hardly any symptoms.

I don't like it when people kick others when they all already down, and i know how scary a feeling it is when this is happening to you, been thru it myself, and i'm fine now.

Stay positive and take the advice that has been given to you in regards to the supplement suggestions.

Also keep yourself informed on these boards. Lots of good people here with useful knowledge, this will help you to avoid this sort of problem in the future.
Thanks, like I said before, There is no doubt its from the supplements. I live a very clean life and if some how it was something more serious, then it was done by an act of god.

I'm sure in a week or 2 I'll get them back down and will get out of the stupid office.

Thanks for you words bro.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
i got lucky on my most recent cycle, i took tren for a month at 60mg a day, and when i got blood tested mid cycle my enzymes were around 900ish, milk thistle and this detox lgc by nutek, and cranberry juice got my down to a normal range in just 2 weeks. but as the other people said, as long as you stay away from things harsh on your liver youll be fine pretty soon.

Thanks bro.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl tren i'm guessing?

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
it was this stuff called trenavar, they sell it at the nutrishops around here, along with "halodren" and something else that i beleive is a phera plex clone. the compound is 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione. alongside with that i was also taking from vitasport there anabolix pm and xceler8-dhb, which is a liver enzyme blocker.