Hyperdrol and Superdrol = Synergy?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol and Superdrol = Synergy? Also lab results regarding liver on 10mg 2 week SD

I had great results with this two products

ran paravol for a month at 6 ed

then noticed huge changes with hyperdrol 3ed 4 weeks and then added 10mg of superdrol for 2 weeks.

I have had better gains on this cycle the many other cycles. I put weight on lost fat arms and chest are nicely swollen. And I was well below maitence calories.

I have tried superdrol before and a much higher dosage so I have to say there was some greatly added effect of the hyperdrol or it may be just a great product.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so you did 2weeks of superdrol at 10mg, notice any shutdown and did you do any pct, or conitune hyperdrol

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have one day left of hyperdrol and will do post cycle therapy. I noticed zero shutdown and I had defintley noticed it before when i have taken superdrol. I couldnt get my buddy to work and these time hes hanging around all the time. Also no lethargy no back pumps.

I am going to do a small post cycle therapy nolva/clomid x 2 weeks with mega dosing paravol.

Even my dad said the other night I looked bigger and veiny. This was a awesome cycle. I am just curious about the 6-bromo and if theres some synergy effects while taking it "on" as opposed to during post cycle therapy?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Interesting post. Keep us updated please.

I'd be curious to see blood work on such a cycle.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really didnt plan on addidng the superdrol but wasnt sure if the hyperdrol would be enough during my cutting so I added superdrol just as a precaution and thats when the magic happened.

As far as workouts they were short and simple 3 times a week I am extremely suprised for the amount of size and weight gain.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
okay finished hyperdrol and superdrol I also forgot to mention I added about a 15 day supply of IGF-2 from AN.

Weight 174 today.

Start pct 2 weeks of nolva/clomid

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

As for after pct I will start Anadrol with test prop I have some var and tbol sitting around but I am saving that for after this bulker. Oh and also getting some oral tren not sure if I am going to even use it because of some reviews alot of mixed stuff some say 1mg some say 5-10mg ed I dont know but we will see and I will update.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had similar results when i added e-form to epistane. :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you did 4 total weeks of hyperdrol and then added superdrol at 10mg in for the last 2 weeks of the hyperdrol?

wk 1 = 3 ed HD
wk 2 = 3 ed HD
wk 3 = 3 ed HD AND 10mg SD
wk 4 = 3 ed HD AND 10mg SD

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
okay finished hyperdrol and superdrol I also forgot to mention I added about a 15 day supply of IGF-2 from AN.

Weight 174 today.

Start post cycle therapy 2 weeks of nolva/clomid

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

As for after post cycle therapy I will start Anadrol with test prop I have some var and tbol sitting around but I am saving that for after this bulker. Oh and also getting some oral tren not sure if I am going to even use it because of some reviews alot of mixed stuff some say 1mg some say 5-10mg ed I dont know but we will see and I will update.
Hope you aren't talking about methyl tren. Thats the only oral tren I've heard of and its only like the most liver toxic oral known to man.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
so you did 4 total weeks of hyperdrol and then added superdrol at 10mg in for the last 2 weeks of the hyperdrol?

wk 1 = 3 ed HD
wk 2 = 3 ed HD
wk 3 = 3 ed HD AND 10mg superdrol
Exactly and I will defintley do it again.:head:

That was one of the best period. And when you go in expecting less and coming out of a cut with so much lmb and fat down its awesome.

I went out wed. night for the first time in a while and all the ladies were all over saying you look good and big and even a couple of friends were asking if I was juicing. So that was a nice confidence booster.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
TITanUp, does superdrol give you libido issues? If so, did the hyperdrol help? By keeping the cycle to 2 weeks that would help too I suppose.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hope you aren't talking about methyl tren. Thats the only oral tren I've heard of and its only like the most liver toxic oral known to man.
Unfortunatley your talking about the right one. Like I said I dont have plans to use it. But I actually got it as a mistake.I am well aware of the toxicty. Then you read in some areas take 1mg and then some .5mg and then some say 5mg a day. I would not risk my body unless there was blood test being done and some with knowledge about it then I would.:fool2:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
TITanUp, does superdrol give you libido issues? If so, did the hyperdrol help? By keeping the cycle to 2 weeks that would help too I suppose.
Yes defintley gave me issuses before to the point where I want it to stand and he was just to tired. However this time around complete oppisitte, it was almost and will compare this to 500mg of test. Boners popping out all the time uncontrolled. In the weirdest of places. :think:

I would defintley like to say Hyperdrol played a big role in this cycle as I noticed a difference just from the hyperdrol but like I said once the superdrol kicked in it was like Bonnie & Clive.

also I have never ran just a 2 week cycle and I have never just done 10mg I have gone to 30-40mg in the last 3rd week.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yes defintley gave me issuses before to the point where I want it to stand and he was just to tired. However this time around complete oppisitte, it was almost and will compare this to 500mg of test. Boners popping out all the time uncontrolled. In the weirdest of places. :think:

I would defintley like to say Hyperdrol played a big role in this cycle as I noticed a difference just from the hyperdrol but like I said once the superdrol kicked in it was like Bonnie & Clive.

also I have never ran just a 2 week cycle and I have never just done 10mg I have gone to 30-40mg in the last 3rd week.
Nice man well you're definately giving me some ideas about trying this in the future and probably exactly how you did it. It looks like you got some damn good results.:clap2:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Nice man well you're definately giving me some ideas about trying this in the future and probably exactly how you did it. It looks like you got some damn good results.:clap2:
Sounds good should do a log if you do it I am curious about it and cant wait to try it again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was your dosing?
max dosing-40mg epi/5 sprays 2xday. did 2 weeks on just epi with soso results added e-form and damn.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
you got before and afters? how old are you?

25 years old. as for before and afters I was planning on these drastic results I just thought it would be a little one with hopefully some good gains which I got. ill see if I can find a recent pic

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
Unfortunatley your talking about the right one. Like I said I dont have plans to use it. But I actually got it as a mistake.I am well aware of the toxicty. Then you read in some areas take 1mg and then some .5mg and then some say 5mg a day. I would not risk my body unless there was blood test being done and some with knowledge about it then I would.:fool2:
yea bro i wouldnt fuks with that

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Alright bros I will be placing my liver test results by tommorow had bloodwork today so should be back in tommorow.

I know alot of people have wanted to see bloodwork on superdrol on 2 week cycles and low dosing.

My dr didnt do my test levels but he did do liver so we shall see.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
still waiting for my labs they were supposed to fax them so as soon as I get them I will post.

As for pct going great mainting weight 173 as of today.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

wk 1 = 3 ed HD
wk 2 = 3 ed HD
wk 3 = 3 ed HD AND 10mg superdrol
So do you think there is some synergy between these products?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, HD would prime the pump, so to speak.......and then SD would put it in overdrive............

D, says that he would expect exactly what you say happened.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Sweet sounds like what happened. Ordering a bottle of both now. Just wondering which Hyperdrol to get ? I useed the first one this last time. Is the newer better?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
well they called me insteaad of faxing. I will still ask them to fax but my liver functions where elevated one 70 the other 120 and something else was 5.0 I cant remeber which was which. But I will post the sheet once I get ahold of it.

So as to those who question if short two week cycles will effect the liver yes it will.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is definitely on my 'To Do' list. This sounds like a very interesting stack. I assumed it'd be somewhat overkill, by the sounds of the title of the thread, but after reading everything, my view has changed.

Keep a very specific log, the next time you run this. I'd definitely sub. Also, please post those results from your blood tests.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
This is definitely on my 'To Do' list. This sounds like a very interesting stack. I assumed it'd be somewhat overkill, by the sounds of the title of the thread, but after reading everything, my view has changed.

Keep a very specific log, the next time you run this. I'd definitely sub. Also, please post those results from your blood tests.
Sounds good, I will defintley post my sheet that way it looks more official and can see the exact levels. Also I am going to order the HX2 with more bromo in it and see how that changes things.

I was also wonder from my fellow mates on here if they thought anything else might help the stack or make it interesting. Just curious to hear some thoughts.

As for my weight I am holding 175 today. Worked out Arms last night and felt great no strength loss and my workout was intense, I think my new MP3 player helped out jamming to some nice rock music:head:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I will defintley post my sheet that way it looks more official and can see the exact levels. Also I am going to order the HX2 with more bromo in it and see how that changes things.

I was also wonder from my fellow mates on here if they thought anything else might help the stack or make it interesting. Just curious to hear some thoughts.

As for my weight I am holding 175 today. Worked out Arms last night and felt great no strength loss and my workout was intense, I think my new MP3 player helped out jamming to some nice rock music:head:
Have you tried Anabolic Pump?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will you get testing done on your Test levels the next time? Just wondering.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Will you get testing done on your Test levels the next time? Just wondering.

Yes I will ask my doctor to d that next time I think I see my oncologist right around chrismas as they found another nodule? under my armpit so maybe I can ask her to chck my test levels.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I will ask my doctor to d that next time I think I see my oncologist right around chrismas as they found another nodule? under my armpit so maybe I can ask her to chck my test levels.
They draw blood to test for both, liver and Test values, correct?

I've thought about getting bloodwork done, for before and after my cycle. I just wanna see how, and if, somethign affects me at all.

I'm quite determined with my Epi cycle, but I'm really liking the sound of what you've created here.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
They draw blood to test for both, liver and Test values, correct?

I've thought about getting bloodwork done, for before and after my cycle. I just wanna see how, and if, somethign affects me at all.

I'm quite determined with my Epi cycle, but I'm really liking the sound of what you've created here.

While I was diagnosed with cancer last year and a couple of months ago my liver enzymes jumped to 1180 normal is 40 so they check my liver all the time now. I was also in the er this morning and hav some more bloodwork but not sure how to read i, dont belive they checked liver or test values.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well here is a little bit of a update I was in th ER twice and urgebt care once due to a drunk driver that hit back in june. I suffered major head trauma. And the docs kept saying it was a migraine but it lasted 11 days of non stop pain so I didnt eat much move much or any thing I lost a good portion of my gains strentgh is still there however I am not as swole and I weighing in around 167.

Pretty bummed out about that but what can you say. I look forward to my next cycle of this.

Oh and for the actual sheetwith lab work I will be getting that been kinda hard with all the crap going on.

Peace Bros.

TitanUp

oh just a ps. I just ordered 3 bottles of methyl e for 70.00 if you search yo shall find!