Time between cycles (PLEASE HELP)

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Hey guys, I recently started the evolution stack (JW, BAM, PA, Restore) and I am a week and a half in and decided that I would rather cycle with Epistane since I got my hands on some Post Cycle Support finally. If I stop today, how long should I wait before starting my Epistane cycle? I will have Anabolic Xtremes Perfect Cycle Liver Support, as well as a Red Yeast Rice/CoQ10. Although I have not read anything about Epi and cholesterol. Does it have negative effects, or would the perfect cycle be enough? I think I'm going to throw in hawthorne berry too. What do you guys think?

Cycle Support:
Hawthorne Berry
Perfect Cycle Liver Support
Saw Palmetto

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle Support
Rebound XT
ActivaTe

Other Supplements:
ZMA
Beta-Alanine
Multi-Vitamin

sound good?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I recently started the evolution stack (JW, BAM, PA, Restore) and I am a week and a half in and decided that I would rather cycle with Epistane since I got my hands on some Post Cycle Support finally. If I stop today, how long should I wait before starting my Epistane cycle? I will have Anabolic Xtremes Perfect Cycle Liver Support, as well as a Red Yeast Rice/CoQ10. Although I have not read anything about Epi and cholesterol. Does it have negative effects, or would the perfect cycle be enough? I think I'm going to throw in hawthorne berry too. What do you guys think?

Cycle Support:
Hawthorne Berry
Perfect Cycle Liver Support
Saw Palmetto

Post Cycle:
Post Cycle Support
Rebound XT
ActivaTe

Other Supplements:
ZMA
Beta-Alanine
Multi-Vitamin

sound good?
Yes, epi runs the risk of messing up your lipid panel, and all other sided assoiated sides (liver toxicity, high bp, alopecia, ect) as with any anabolic. I would finish running the current stack, take a few months off, and then run the epi. Unless your in some kind of hurry, just stick to your original plan. Sticking to the plan is always important in this matter, that way if things go wrong you'll have an idea of what caused it, and how to handle it.

bullneck

Awards
i would just wait a week mabey 2 that should be plenty of time being that what your on now is not "really" hormonal. and yeah the epi cycle looks good, but i would save the liver support for post cycle therapy. A lot of people think that any kind of liver support interfears with the absorption of PH's.

hope this helps

Bull

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i would just wait a week mabey 2 that should be plenty of time being that what your on now is not "really" hormonal. and yeah the epi cycle looks good, but i would save the liver support for post cycle therapy. A lot of people think that any kind of liver support interfears with the absorption of PH's.

hope this helps

Bull
Not running liver support is NOT good advice. Your health is in your hands.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not running liver support is NOT good advice. Your health is in your hands.
Sorry - but a cycle without NAC or milk thistle is perfectly fine.

I've had bloodwork taken on oral cycles where I have not taken liver support while on.

My liver values are all fine in a baseline state. No real change from before I started. I've never taken liver support supps while on.

Again - you can cycle on Epistane without liver support supplements. I did just that myself. I used Cycle Support during PCT.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Im gunna run CreaPure along side this to maximize gains. Would this be a waste. Should I just save it for post cycle to increase gains kept? I just got my Hawthorne and Saw yesterday so all I'm waiting on is my PCS. Im just going to run support supps at recomended dosages. Sound good?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Im gunna run CreaPure along side this to maximize gains. Would this be a waste. Should I just save it for post cycle to increase gains kept? I just got my Hawthorne and Saw yesterday so all I'm waiting on is my PCS. Im just going to run support supps at recomended dosages. Sound good?
You can run the creatine with the product. Some people say to wait until afterwards but i think it helps with hydration

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Alright thanks for all the help guys. I'll make sure to let you all know how it goes.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You can run the creatine with the product. Some people say to wait until afterwards but i think it helps with hydration
I've used one creatine product while on and another during PCT.
(Since I buy so many damn supps....)

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Oh, and I forgot, I'm adding Trib into my post for a little extra boost

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, you could run epi without liver support, then add it for pct. I wouldn't recommend this with most phs, but from what I've read you'd be ok with epi, and I myself did it a month ago.

now, speaking of pct, I notice you don't have a serm on here. That's not a good idea. You need both AI and serm.