Your results with TTA? - AnabolicMinds.com

Your results with TTA?

Your results with TTA?

It would be nice if those of you who has used TTA could briefly report your results with this interesting compound.

Please give some info regarding wich product with TTA you used, for how long, what other supplements was used during the period and what type of diet that was applied.

Side effects are also of interest.

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I have used DCP at 8 caps a day. I used a standard clean diet. With moderate cardio and had great results. Forgive me if this makes no sense I got no sleep

I had no sides and took my last two pills before bed at night with no sleep disturbance

edited to add I've been using it on and off for about a year.

I donīt get much sleep these days either.. maybe thatīs why you make perfect sense to me?

May I ask you to clarify a bit? How do you define "great results"? Could you perhaps provide us with some numbers?

You say that you have been using it on and off for a year. How do you cycle your TTA? Any problems with cramps?

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I have used DCP at 8 caps a day. I used a standard clean diet. With moderate cardio and had great results. Forgive me if this makes no sense I got no sleep

I had no sides and took my last two pills before bed at night with no sleep disturbance

edited to add I've been using it on and off for about a year.
    •   

Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Results well I can only really say it helped me too see my six pack Maybe a 5lb loss in a span of three weeks.

No cramping at all with dcp, all I have ever cramped with has been clen. I don't really cycle it as you can take it all the time. It just depends what I'm using whether I choose to use it. I always take it at night.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Results well I can only really say it helped me too see my six pack Maybe a 5lb loss in a span of three weeks.

No cramping at all with dcp, all I have ever cramped with has been clen. I don't really cycle it as you can take it all the time. It just depends what I'm using whether I choose to use it. I always take it at night.

Thank you for taking the time to explain a bit further.

Anyone else that would like to share his or her experiences?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dude - search for Melting Point by Designer Supplements. First TTA supp that I know of.

PLENTY of feedback.

You could also search for LipidFX, Burn3d, and Red Acid (Gen 1).

Thank you asianbabe and jmh80 for your most excellent answers.

Itīs nice to have forums like this where people actually take the time to help eachother.

Iīm planning a nice little recomp this spring and TTA might be a part of the plan. I know how the fatty acid works on a cellular level but real world feedback is of great value.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

It works - very well. You just don't see results till maybe a week after you finish - due to the water retention.

It's worked great for cutting (mainly for ab definition), but also for holiday damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Otori View Post
    Thank you asianbabe and jmh80 for your most excellent answers.

Itīs nice to have forums like this where people actually take the time to help eachother.

Iīm planning a nice little recomp this spring and TTA might be a part of the plan. I know how the fatty acid works on a cellular level but real world feedback is of great value.
    No problem, let us know how it goes for ya, or even a log for those looking out in the future

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    It works - very well. You just don't see results till maybe a week after you finish - due to the water retention.

It's worked great for cutting (mainly for ab definition), but also for holiday damage control.
    Ah, well, water retention is not really a problem. I donīt need to look good during a diet, what matters more is how I look after the diet =)

For those of you interested. Iīll be running TTA with RK and GTE and perhaps some other goodies thrown in there while embarking on a HIIT routine. God I hate HIIT but when it comes to results, it canīt be beaten.

This is just he first phase though. Iīll be using DNP after this and then hit some oxandrolone followed by a run with x-factor. Itīs a long project that will take most of 2008 to complete.

asianbabe:
    If you are interested I could start a log here. English is not my first language but Iīll try to make myslef understood somehow

One final thing, and this must be said. This is by far one of the most interesting forums I have yet to find. Creds to all of you who makes this such a great place to learn.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your Results with Maca
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:01 PM
  2. Your results with Trimax and M1T?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:40 AM
  3. my ongoing cycyle results with 1ad w/1,4andro
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27