Penetrate + 10Grams of Formestane....

bullneck

Awards
Hey all

Is it possible to fit 10grams of formestane into an 8oz bottle of penetrate or would that be to much and over staurate the penetrate?. Anyone put that much formestane or any powder into 8oz of penetrate?

Thanks

Bullneck

sweetdaddy

Awards
I think I've read that 6-8 grams is about all you can get dissolved in a bottle of penetrate.
I would also like to know if 10 is possible since bulk formestane from NP comes in 5 gram increments

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is a bit of a dumb question but why do people have trouble fitting 10 grams of Form in penetrate but I see guys put 10 grams of TNE in penetrate with no problem?

Molecular weights:

Form = 302.40794 g/mol
TNE = approx 280 g/mol

Is there another factor of mixability I am missing?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Here is a bit of a dumb question but why do people have trouble fitting 10 grams of Form in penetrate but I see guys put 10 grams of TNE in penetrate with no problem?

Molecular weights:

Form = 302.40794 g/mol
TNE = approx 280 g/mol

Dunno, I even ground it up a bit with a mortar and pestle and the form just sits at the bottom of the penetrate. Tried heating it up and when it cools off it sits at the bottom again.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Molecular weights:

Form = 302.40794 g/mol
TNE = approx 280 g/mol

Its not freely soluable in water, but is in methanol. If you first dissolved it in methanol and then added it to penetrate, it may work.

bullneck

Awards
Its not freely soluable in water, but is in methanol. If you first dissolved it in methanol and then added it to penetrate, it may work.
Ok so you can say dissolve the 10 grams of Form in 2.oz?? of
methanol empty out 2.oz of penetrate then add the meth+from. would that be a good way to do it? also where to get methanol from?

Thanks

Bull

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to check out the Formestane FAQ... just do a search for "Formestane" and it will be the one with hundreds of replies (real obvious).

Many users, including myself, have had a difficult time making just 5g stay suspended inside the solution. I would not go over 5g per bottle, as unneccessary problems just will arise IMO...

bullneck

Awards
Be sure to check out the Formestane FAQ... just do a search for "Formestane" and it will be the one with hundreds of replies (real obvious).

Many users, including myself, have had a difficult time making just 5g stay suspended inside the solution. I would not go over 5g per bottle, as unneccessary problems just will arise IMO...
I have read the Foremstane FAQ, but no one mentions adding over 5 grams. Yeah i have also seen all the problems about getting 5 grams to stay in the sloution :(

Would it be possible to add formestane to just straight rubbing alcohol? and use it that way or do you think there would be a problem with evaporation after applying it to the skin?

Thanks again

Bull

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I have read the Foremstane FAQ, but no one mentions adding over 5 grams. Yeah i have also seen all the problems about getting 5 grams to stay in the sloution :(

Would it be possible to add formestane to just straight rubbing alcohol? and use it that way or do you think there would be a problem with evaporation after applying it to the skin?

Thanks again

Bull
Honestly don't know about that one... best bet would be to post this over in the FAQ or ask one of the guys in the thread directly. I'm sure they could offer some good advice!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
wait... I did 5 grams, and it kind of just floats around near the bottom, not like the powder is just on the bottom, but it gets very cloudy down there.. is that bad? Or will simply shaking it up a bit before use compensate for the crappy suspension?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
wait... I did 5 grams, and it kind of just floats around near the bottom, not like the powder is just on the bottom, but it gets very cloudy down there.. is that bad? Or will simply shaking it up a bit before use compensate for the crappy suspension?
Same thing that happens to me. Most users actually have seemed to report some sort of mixibility issues, and having the cloudy grouping towards the bottom seems to be minor. Just shake it like a mad man just before dosing!
If you really wanted to, you could also lightly re-heat the solution to attempt to dissolve some a bit further (just make sure you take the solution out of the plastic NP bottle before and put it in a glass... heat + that plastic = bad news).

deadlifter25

Awards
I just recently mixed 5g of form and penetrate and had absolutely no problems at all. I followed some of the advice from the form faq's thread...i think the keys to getting it to mix well is adding the form slowly and heating in a water bath, i did 1/8 teaspoon at a time and stirred in between spoonfulls. It all went into solution really easily. I have no doubt that i could have gotten several more grams of form into solution...i just dont know about 10g...it seems possible to me though. As far as it seperating and settling to the bottom...ive read several times that its just the different carriers in penetrate that seperate, its not the form coming out of solution. Just give it a good shake and you should be fine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks again

Bull
off topic but-i got a bunch of yohimbine cheap and was experimenting, it works great as a topical fat burner added to absobine jr, yeah you heard me. dont waste your form mixing it in alcohol i tried it and it doesnt work.

bullneck

Awards
off topic but-i got a bunch of yohimbine cheap and was experimenting, it works great as a topical fat burner added to absobine jr, yeah you heard me. dont waste your form mixing it in alcohol i tried it and it doesnt work.

Ok bigT what i was thinking was empting out 2oz of penetrate and putting 5 grmas of FORM into 2oz of 99% rubbing alcohol (isopropyl (sp)) then adding that to the penetrate so still ending up with 8oz of penetrate well 6oz + 2 oz of alcohol.
I just think that it would disslolve alot better in pure alcohol. Or atleast it should semi dissolve in the alcohol, before adding it to the penetrate.
Thoughts?

Thanks

Bull

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok bigT what i was thinking was empting out 2oz of penetrate and putting 5 grmas of FORM into 2oz of 99% rubbing alcohol (isopropyl (sp)) then adding that to the penetrate so still ending up with 8oz of penetrate well 6oz + 2 oz of alcohol.
I just think that it would disslolve alot better in pure alcohol. Or atleast it should semi dissolve in the alcohol, before adding it to the penetrate.
Thoughts?

Thanks

Bull
use benzyl alcohol, not sure of spelling but pm prld about it. basically its the same principal as you are talking about, but the form seems to really dissolve well in ba. here another tip-dr.d says add about an oz of rogaine to the solution to get better absorption of the form into the skin.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Be careful if you end up using methanol. It's toxic if ingested. Not sure of the effects if absorbed through the skin.

bullneck

Awards
Be careful if you end up using methanol. It's toxic if ingested. Not sure of the effects if absorbed through the skin.

Yeah i read that methanol is toxic if absorbed through the skin too, thats why i am gona use isopropyl alcohol.
I am gona add 5 grams of formestane to about 1oz (or more if needed) of iso and make a kinda paste with it, basicly so the form is staurated with alcohol and "ready" to dissolve in the penetrate. i will use the hot water bath method and if all goes as expected the "formestane+iso alcohol paste" should dissolve almost instantly. well thats the plan i will let you all know how it turns out. I am hopeing this will be a foolproof method to dissolve the formestane and work everytime, fingers crossed.

Cheers

Bull