starting rpm and drive and....

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
ill be stacking rpm, drive, and dcp im wondering if i can throw in green mag as well for some creatine consumption? since it has no stims in it i figured it would be ok.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Yeah its fine, Green Mag will work well with that stack.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
I was just thinking actually to throw in some bulk beta-alanine powder into the green mag when i drink it pre-wo to pump it up more ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect, adding ba to creatines is valuable, they do react "linearly" ie your gains from ba are directly additive to the gains from creatine. There are studies showing that

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect, adding ba to creatines is valuable, they do react "linearly" ie your gains from ba are directly additive to the gains from creatine. There are studies showing that
EEEinteresting!!! I have read the same thing :)

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
lol why ty, i didnt know that i was just going for an extra kick :p

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think adding drive in there would be much better, not only is it a great creatine product but it is also a nutirent repartitioner, so you will be more food will be more efficient.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think adding drive in there would be much better, not only is it a great creatine product but it is also a nutirent repartitioner, so you will be more food will be more efficient.
Neovar?

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
I'm not a big fan of CEE, but I've heard good things about Neovar, i plan on trying it out when i run IGF2 in a few months.