Reset Ad

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever used it? does it work been thinkin about buying some got all the symptoms and im afraid of buying RPM and it dont work as well for me so what ya guys think

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am an extreme stim junkie and it helps me when I use it. Good stuff I say go for it.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Another ResetAD lover here! I ran it for a month and it significantly lowered my tolerance to stims. I'd pay double the price....that's how well it worked.

building mass

building mass

Awards
Reset Ad is great I didn't have much of tollarence to stims but, it definatly gave me alot of energy and reduced stress.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Don't think your gonna find someone who didn't enjoy it.

Ya know what that means....

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Don't think your gonna find someone who didn't enjoy it.

Ya know what that means....
It means that Palo Alto kicks arse! I love it when supplement companies come out with products that actually work. :thumbsup:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Dollar for dollar, it might be the best supplement next to creatine monohydrate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone ever used it? does it work been thinkin about buying some got all the symptoms and im afraid of buying RPM and it dont work as well for me so what ya guys think
Reset is one of the most unique, and effective, supplements currently available.

Try it...you will not be disappointed.

Think if it this way...it actually ends up paying for itself, in reduced stim usage. Don't use as many stims = money savings = enough to pay for bottles of Reset.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Reset is one of the most unique, and effective, supplements currently available.

Try it...you will not be disappointed.

Think if it this way...it actually ends up paying for itself, in reduced stim usage. Don't use as many stims = money savings = enough to pay for bottles of Reset.
Why I can't afford not to take this supplement!:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Dollar for dollar, it might be the best supplement next to creatine monohydrate.
Actually, I think Aspire might even be better than creatine dollar for dollar. At least my wife seems to think so. :lol:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think Aspire might even be better than creatine dollar for dollar. At least my wife seems to think so. :lol:
It will definately put on inches faster than creatine.:icon_lol:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
reset is amazingly effective. works every time i take it but it seems, for me anyways, it only really great when taken with or at least within a few hours of taking the stim. what i mean is, say you take reset ad for a month, stims will be very effective for that month that you are taking the reset, but once you stop the reset, tolerance will return return or partially return. again thats just me though might be different for someone else. i still love the product, i take it with my adderall when i really need it to be extra effective.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stopped taking STIMULANTs for a month while I used Reset AD and let me tell you, I felt like I had never taken any stims after that. It takes very little to stimulate me now, and that's after 6 months! The Methyl Extreme that I logged has a very strong STIM in it, but it's clean and actually enjoyable...