best workout of my life

nolinenowait

Banned
Awards
I took leviathan and Rpm about 30 monutes before my workout and had the most intense workout I think i've ever had. Right now I'm cutting while trying to gain lean mass. I'm thinking about maybe adding dcp and x factor. What do you guys think?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
DCP is ALWAYS a great add.

X-factor only needs to be added if your planning to stay away from all oils during its run. I find this is where most people mess up with x-fact. If your gonna do that its good stuff.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
DCP is ALWAYS a great add.

X-factor only needs to be added if your planning to stay away from all oils during its run. I find this is where most people mess up with x-fact. If your gonna do that its good stuff.

what do you mean stay away from oils i just got x-factor drive and rpm in the mail

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive and Incarnate can be added to any stack.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your mom gave me the best workout of my life

OH! :eek:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
rpm and leviathin together is my favorite pre work out stack. if u have the money, i say go for the DCP and x-factor too. should be a great stack

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you do plenty of research on X-Factor before you start it because if your diet is not completely in order the way it needs to be for X-Factor then your not going to get much out of it. Diet is crucial when on X-Factor and it's not just about having a good clean diet, but there are certain foods that must be completely avoided.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you do plenty of research on X-Factor before you start it because if your diet is not completely in order the way it needs to be for X-Factor then your not going to get much out of it. Diet is crucial when on X-Factor and it's not just about having a good clean diet, but there are certain foods that must be completely avoided.
Exactly.