Finished Drive/RPM Stack....AI PCT next?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing up a 8 week Drive/RPM stack and was thinking about trying AI Post Cycle Support as a standalone product next. I know I read that they are also going to market it as a stand alone product soon. In order to have the best results should I wait 4 weeks after the Drive cycle or is it fine to start it back to back?

Thanks,
Evan

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id give it 2-3 weeks, even though Drive/RPM can be run without stopping, its "strongly recommened" to take a couple weeks break after an 8 week run of any supplement

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just finishing up a 8 week Drive/RPM stack and was thinking about trying AI Post Cycle Support as a standalone product next. I know I read that they are also going to market it as a stand alone product soon. In order to have the best results should I wait 4 weeks after the Drive cycle or is it fine to start it back to back?

Thanks,
Evan
If you mean whether you should wait 4 weeks after an 8-week cycle of Drive before doing another Drive cycle, the answer is "not necessarily". There is no compound in Drive that would make a termination of your supplementation after 8 weeks an absolute must. Our bodies respond differently to the same compounds, so there is no strict magic in ending a cycle of Drive at the end of week 8.

Although the general recommendation is that you wait 4 weeks before re-starting a product you used for 8 weeks at a stretch, this is just guidance. As you know, the idea is that your metabolism might get so used to the compounds in the product that they either fail to elicit the intended outcome at the recommended doses, or you would need to take much more than recommended to get the desired results. So, whenever you feel you are no longer getting the originally experienced results from a product, at the normal doses, or whenever you feel you need to take much more than the recommended dosage to get the same results you got earlier, then it is time to cycle it, regardless of whether you have been 8 weeks or less on it. On the other hand, as long as you feel you are getting good results from a normal supplement, you may feel free to supplement it longer than 8 weeks.

As an aside, I will finish my second bottle of Drive on a NeoVar/RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack in a few days and would move immediately after to a Drive/IGF-2/DCP/Lipo-PM/Shred-XS Hardcore stack with optional RPM (low dose of 2 capsules per day to gain some synergy from Methylxanthines in RPM and EGCG, L-Dopa in Lipo-PM, and the ingredients in Shred-XS Hardcore). This stack should last three months.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for both of your responses. That sounds like a hell of a cutting stack and something I might consider. I really like the lipo-pm ingredients and found it to work well. I am not experienced with igf-2 and maybe should try stacking it with my neovar on my next cycle and possibly create something like you have listed. Let us know how it goes. Thanks again

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Evan
They definitely should market it as a stand-alone- AI Post Cycle Support is an extremely well-thought out product from a formulation standpoint- great stuff!!