true

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
Its funny, im here to learn more about working out and trying to better myself and know one could have just tried to helped me along? This is one of the only sites where a **** would do that and not just try to help some one but thanks anyways

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The reference to the rules is because there are strict age limitations that need to be followed and are not up for dispute.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Its funny, im here to learn more about working out and trying to better myself and know one could have just tried to helped me along? This is one of the only sites where a **** would do that and not just try to help some one but thanks anyways
Alright Sparky, I'll bite. Lets see here you have had two post that were locked because you didn't remember the rules and now your put out that you didn't get the answers you wanted.
Sorry, You can get the help here like everyone else. Follow the rules. Do some research By using the SEARCH function and ask an intelligent question.
Good Luck and happy hunting.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
its your age bro....rules are simple here, and people are here to help...but unlike other board where you can say anything and it turns into a b*tchfest, there are rules here and the mods do their job.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised this didn't get locked up.