RPM vs. R4W review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I recieved 5 RPM capsules as a sample from the Nutraplanet order I had.

I weight 180lbs which should theoretically have put me at 4 capsules. I wound up taking all 5 capsules as I figured having 1 extra (if I took 4) would be useless.

RPM gave me a clean stim feeling while I was in the gym. I was actually very tired the day I took it and part of the reason why I use a lot of stims is I workout approx. 9:00pm-10:30pm which is always in the evening after 8 hrs of work.

I never had any sides from RPM @ 5 capsules, and it took about 25 min to really feel the full effect of it.

I would compare 5 RPM caps to 1 R4W caps. I know how 1 R4W feels and I know how 2 R4W feels. The 5 RPM caps feels close to 1 R4W caps. I only take 1 R4W cap b/c 2 will keep me up all night and I need just something barely enough to take care of my evening workout.

R4W is more aggressive and for ppl who read my review before I had some side from it. I can really feel when it hits. RPM is much more mild and subtle even @ 5 caps.

I could be completely ok to go to bed @ 5 caps on RPM and it is very friendly.

I am basing this off of one sample of RPM so take it for what it is worth.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention at all how it helped/didn't help you in your workout. I couldn't care less how buzzing it makes me feel. If the workout is more productive then its a success.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You didn't mention at all how it helped/didn't help you in your workout. I couldn't care less how buzzing it makes me feel. If the workout is more productive then its a success.
RPM and R4W are just 2 different types of pre-workout supps. I had a good workout with RPM and usually do in general when I take a stim.

My workouts are just more productive in general when I use stims b/c it keeps me awake and it also blunts pain to a certain extent so I have more to go to failure (or extra reps/sets.)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I swear by RPM. I love 4-5 caps pre workout. Notice I can get out a few extra reps and the odd extra set. Never tried R4W but if 1 cap is plenty then it may be a lot more cost effective. Only downside to RPM when you normally need 5 caps.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I swear by RPM. I love 4-5 caps pre workout. Notice I can get out a few extra reps and the odd extra set. Never tried R4W but if 1 cap is plenty then it may be a lot more cost effective. Only downside to RPM when you normally need 5 caps.
yeah I only had this one sample, but if I were to use it again I'd take 5 caps. I was expecting to feel some type of jittery feeling off of it, but I never had any sides from it.

RPM and R4W are both good pre-workout supps.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i tell you what freaked the crap out of me today. I took 3 caps of Dialene 4 and BAM i was on fire. Face,neck,arms everything started burning and looked like an all over rash. I now know it was a niacin flush lol i really wasn't expecting that!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I also took 3 Dialene4 capsules b/c I got the 3 caps as a sample. When I took the 3 i felt the burning in my stomach and throat. Good stuff.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
RPM and Drive is a nice combo, however Drive is good enough for me. I don't like relying on a supp to give me the edge while working out... That being said... hmmm... I guess I do like having a little extra sometimes, ya know? Of course, I take beta alanine, Drive and PCS pre-workout, but at the same time and dose I would at any other non-workout day. Anti-oxidants are vital at or near the end of a workout IMO no matter what!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
RPM and Drive is a nice combo, however Drive is good enough for me. I don't like relying on a supp to give me the edge while working out... That being said... hmmm... I guess I do like having a little extra sometimes, ya know? Of course, I take beta alanine, Drive and PCS pre-workout, but at the same time and dose I would at any other non-workout day. Anti-oxidants are vital at or near the end of a workout IMO no matter what!
:wave:

I here ya man. I don't want to rely on a stim or pre workout supp to get me through the next hour or so but once you try some of these things you get the idea in your head that you need them all the time. I love my RPM!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Even if I have the opportunity during the day (weekends) I rarely lift unless it is dark outside. No one usually is around in the latter portion of the evening so there is less wait, plus I find it more relaxing.

Everyone here does the whole 'get to the gym right after work' deal so it is flooded from 4:30-7:00pm.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
:wave:

I here ya man. I don't want to rely on a stim or pre workout supp to get me through the next hour or so but once you try some of these things you get the idea in your head that you need them all the time. I love my RPM!
Yeah, I don't take it before my bicep workouts, because I don't want my arms to be anymore massive than they already are.

:toofunny:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
im assuming your experienment is on the differences between the two with respects to energy, and maybe pump. what about the phyto-sarm points on the product in comparison to a test booster?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
im assuming your experienment is on the differences between the two with respects to energy, and maybe pump. what about the phyto-sarm points on the product in comparison to a test booster?
I asked about the SARM effect in a previous post with not really any substantial answer.

R4W has preg, long jack as a test booster.

RPM has:

Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract
(98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)

Off the sample I had I didn't feel any 'SARM' effects per se. The stim is caffiene and choc. which is probably the reason why it was more mild vs. R4W which has some yohimbe.

Different strokes for different folks. The price for R4W is cheaper as of right now and more servings @ 1 capsule/ED vs. 5 RPM/ED so for me cost/benefit would put me at R4W @ 19.99 vs. RPM @ 28.95.

At the end of the day I still prefer the 'Sour Lemonade' R4W v 6.0 powder over anything else.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Good points ReaperX. There are so many different stimulant blends out there, we can use these good reviews as insight from shared experiences. A perfect way to help gauge what stimulant product is right for you! Good review. Short, but to the point about it's effects.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak about the long term effects of either at this point, but as far as energy and thermogenics go....R4W trumps RPM by a long shot. I don't know if I'd go as far and say is a 1 to 5 ratio, but maybe 2 R4W=5.5-6 RPM.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak about the long term effects of either at this point, but as far as energy and thermogenics go....R4W trumps RPM by a long shot. I don't know if I'd go as far and say is a 1 to 5 ratio, but maybe 2 R4W=5.5-6 RPM.
So why the hell doesn't R4W get more recognition?!?!?! I'm gunna have to hit NP right now. All the kids these days are talking bout RPM. I'm gunna have to check it out. I cant afford to keep buying bottles if im using 5 a day as much as i love the stuff.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So why the hell doesn't R4W get more recognition?!?!?! I'm gunna have to hit NP right now. All the kids these days are talking bout RPM. I'm gunna have to check it out. I cant afford to keep buying bottles if im using 5 a day as much as i love the stuff.
Because the pills aren't metallic red and Chuck doesn't typically have tons of people doing logs. Drive is a great product for instance and I'm currently using it, but the dosages are very underdosed and i'm taking between 6-9 drive to get effects which makes about a 2-3 bottle cycle. Marketing and hype drive this industry. Take logs with a grain of salt as most of them are hyped up. People typically praise products they are logging in order to hopefully get future free product. Just the nature of this and other sites and by no means any fault of the company.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Because the pills aren't metallic red and Chuck doesn't typically have tons of people doing logs. Drive is a great product for instance and I'm currently using it, but the dosages are very underdosed and i'm taking between 6-9 drive to get effects which makes about a 2-3 bottle cycle. Marketing and hype drive this industry. Take logs with a grain of salt as most of them are hyped up. People typically praise products they are logging in order to hopefully get future free product. Just the nature of this and other sites and by no means any fault of the company.
6-9 Drive caps? How much do you weigh my friend? I'm 193-199 and I take 6 caps (3 and 3 deal). I felt the focus and energy and libido increase. The rest, I can not attribute to Drive, but it helped in some areas noticably. Gotta love Icaarin!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was taking Diesel Test Hardcore @ 8 tablets/ED.

The gains/results are very good, but my libdio is completely shot.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
RPM isnt bad, but I'd never pay for the product. I'd probably pay $10.00 MAX for a bottle of RPM and not a penny more.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we've got someone jumpin' ship and swimming to the island of Get Diesel... lol. Yo Australia made, I hope you enjoy R4W my friend. It looked good to me when I saw it! Please post your results as soon as you use it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

All the kids these days too get scammed. lol !

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i get a HUGE thermo effect from 3 R4W, but no so much energy/intensity that i really want. R4W makes my hands and armpits sweat profusely even 5 hours after the gym.

I have more energy off of 4 RPM, but no thermo effect

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i get a HUGE thermo effect from 3 R4W, but no so much energy/intensity that i really want. R4W makes my hands and armpits sweat profusely even 5 hours after the gym.

I have more energy off of 4 RPM, but no thermo effect
Yeah I never had a thermogenic effect from the 5 RPM I took.

I'd say 5 RPM is probably 1.5 Rockstar energy drinks in terms of 'energy'.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is a picture of the products I've been using,........................long before Diesel Test Hardcore ever came around.

v 6.0 in the tub in the picture is still the best IMO.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we've got someone jumpin' ship and swimming to the island of Get Diesel... lol. Yo Australia made, I hope you enjoy R4W my friend. It looked good to me when I saw it! Please post your results as soon as you use it.
Will do mate. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about RPM but it would cost me too much for it to become a staple. R4W should last me a lot longer plus at $20 a pop its worth a try anyway.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF, Reaper, is someone paying you to dis RPM? By all accounts, including my own, RPM rocks, and is flying off the shelves. I've gotten more in terms of recomp and strength from RPM than any other supplement besides creatine and food. It boosts libido, gives massive pumps, and makes me hard, dry, and vascular.

I've only used R4W once; I **** my brains out, and got a mild stim effect from in. I won't be buying again. It doesn't have the ingredient profile to match RPM's effects in any area but the stim area.

Glad you found something you like, but how about laying off product bashing?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
WTF, Reaper, is someone paying you to dis RPM? By all accounts, including my own, RPM rocks, and is flying off the shelves. I've gotten more in terms of recomp and strength from RPM than any other supplement besides creatine and food. It boosts libido, gives massive pumps, and makes me hard, dry, and vascular.

I've only used R4W once; I **** my brains out, and got a mild stim effect from in. I won't be buying again. It doesn't have the ingredient profile to match RPM's effects in any area but the stim area.

Glad you found something you like, but how about laying off product bashing?
not product bashing, product reviewing. Btw, I'm not dissing it, it is a clean energy I get from it, I never said it was bad, I just prefer R4W better. Obviously you prefer RPM, that is ok too.

some how, some way my threads always turn into fights.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's in your wording, bud. ;)
1. My cost/benefit analysis.

2. I wasn't referring to RPM, but to individuals in general.

3. Comparison in strength.

I think you got your misguided point across, so uh, thanks I guess. So if you could just stop trying to take my review and turn it into some implication it is not, its not even entertaining, it is just plain annoying.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I think you will find some who enjoy one product more than the other going in either direction. Both in my mind are good products, but one agrees with me more. I think the yohimbe in r4w is what does it for me, while it may not agree with others. Everybody's different, so I don't think its fair to bash either product. For me, I like R4W better, for someone else, they may like RPM better. I guess the point that is trying to be made here, is RPM is very hyped up while R4W isn't which leads to not many people willing to try R4W. Chuck has a great sale right now, so for 19.99 give it a try and find out for yourself.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reason I never bought R4W is because there are lots of gatsro-intestinal distress reports from users of R4W, or were 2-3 years ago. A friend bought it, so I tried it, and it was indeed true.

So there is, or was, good reason why no one bought it. It may have changed. Get Diesel stuff tends to be on the expensive side, as in 'VERY'. $50 for a trib product, good though it may be, is hard to justify against Activite + RR or X-Factor.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The reason I never bought R4W is because there are lots of gatsro-intestinal distress reports from users of R4W, or were 2-3 years ago. A friend bought it, so I tried it, and it was indeed true.

So there is, or was, good reason why no one bought it. It may have changed.
Not aware of that. I haven't had any issues so far. But like I said, all things affect people in different ways.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hear you guys and definitely know where you'll are coming from. ReaperX, I think RPM is worth way more than $10 ;) Come on ... LOL. I haven't tried R4W, but it looks good. It's got a different breakdown than RPM, so experiment with it. Also, Poison brings about a good point indirectly. Some may experience unwanted sides from one or the other, ya know? Can't have that now can we? ;)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established

So there is, or was, good reason why no one bought it. It may have changed. Get Diesel stuff tends to be on the expensive side, as in 'VERY'. $50 for a trib product, good though it may be, is hard to justify against Activite + RR or X-Factor.
Good, solid logic right there. Go on and compare a version of a product from 2 years ago to what we have today. So far I have seen noone post about GI issues with the new R4W and have only seen possitive results posted. Also, for the quality and effectiveness of the Get Diesel products, they are priced very competitavely, especially at NutraPlanet.

poison, you have not made a good impression on me with your use of such faulty, and unpersuasive arguments. Please don't take my comments as personal, they arn't; just use some good data and sound reasoning next time you want to make a point. You make yourself and what you say look bad and be easily dismissed if you do otherwise.

Sorry to further this tangent away from your review Reaper, thanks for doing it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I hear you guys and definitely know where you'll are coming from. ReaperX, I think RPM is worth way more than $10 ;) Come on ... LOL. I haven't tried R4W, but it looks good. It's got a different breakdown than RPM, so experiment with it. Also, Poison brings about a good point indirectly. Some may experience unwanted sides from one or the other, ya know? Can't have that now can we? ;)
$1.31 @ 5 RPM caps is kinda pricey.

$28.95 (5)caps=22 servings.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There have been only 2 products by Get Diesel Nutrition that I have not liked and since I am unbiased I will say what they are:

1. R4W v 5.0: This came out before 6.0 and it was way too strong for me. This just flat out made me dizzy and jittery at the same time. The taste was about as bad at NO Shotgun, it was literally sludge. On top of that I got GI distress from this product. It is possible you might have tried this version of R4W. If you did, I know what you mean. This also contained whey protein, as you guys may know I am lactose intolerant.

2. Diesel Test 2040: This came out right before Hardcore. It was a creatine/test booster. I took high amounts of Diesel Test 2040 tablets with zero results from it. I had a good experience from 2010 and Hardcore, but 2040 never really cut it for me.

....so far that is it, but every thing else I've used has been good.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
after reading this whole thread and other threads ive heard great things about r4w and rpm i myself have ordered rpm because of peoples reviews saying its a clear energy, now thats my personal comfort, r4w seems its a little too much its all about what does it for you. its like drinking chilling with a couple beers is what some people perfer to feel nice and others like to slam down deers blood (yeggermeister) and get ****ed to all hell. u can get drunk both ways but its all about what level you wanna go to with the intoxication?? lol that was a interesting way in putting it but im sure you get what im saying, id perfer a clear energy without jitters heart racing or feeling uncomfortable or ****ting my brains out

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

ur talking about r4w powder. Not the caps. The powder had alot of phosphates and to some people it was like drinking baking soda.

R4W caps are not the R4W powder just dumped into capsules.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
you just described R4W
sorry i just researched where i heard about that i believe i was referring to a older version of r4w, hey if i could get a SAMPLE HEHE :run: of r4w then i could do a real comparison

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I can't say which one I prefer more as I've only been on R4W for a week now, but it undoubtedly works. You simply can't go wrong with either.

At the current R4W sale price (20 bucks), I would 100% choose it over RPM.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
R4W

Vitamin C 135mg 225%
Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 240mg **
Pregnenolone 45mg **
Proprietary Blend:
Green Tea,LJ 100,(eurocoma longfolia)Cordyceps,Panax Ginseng,Sulbtiamine (b1 analog),Yohimbe,Rhodiola,Cnidium Monnieri,Gynostemma, Bioperine 1397mg **
RPM
P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract
(98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Methyl AMP Complex:
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

I have to say the R4W ingredients look better to me, although I like the theobromine in RPM. There is a lot of crossover when you view the stacks (rpm/drive vs R4W/trib test).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
some how, some way my threads always turn into fights.
haha thats true bro, i did appreciate this thread though, honest review....ill look into R4W but doubt it will make it through customs.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
haha thats true bro, i did appreciate this thread though, honest review....ill look into R4W but doubt it will make it through customs.
They might freak out at the 'pregnenlone'. It is on sale so i suppose if ur gonna try to bring it in, now would be a good time.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
They might freak out at the 'pregnenlone'. It is on sale so i suppose if ur gonna try to bring it in, now would be a good time.
that, and yohimbe....

I wouldnt mind trying and takin the chance to lose the 20 bucks which wouldnt be a huge deal, but add the 20 bucks shipping for that to canada, then its a big loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lawnboy246 Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 20
Frank Reynolds Supplement Auction 0
joebo Supplements 61