I need the BEST advice possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubZero

Banned
Awards
OK , I have been lifting for a while, and I am looking into getting soem new suppliments, but dont no which ones to pick. Ive used Nanovapor - Hated it I wont ever use another Muscle Tech product again , and right now Ive been doing this.

4 pills of CEE

- Wait 30 Min -

work out for about 2 hours
while working out drinking a glass of Size On.

4 more pills of CEE after workout and then a Protein shake

Ill sometimes drink a glass of hoarse power before my workout.

ok and now im ready for some new supps. I have found a list of what im intrested in but with the info they give you on the stores it seems like EVERYTHING is godlike. and Ive attempted searching these supps so i wouldent come to this.
and yet again I havent found what Im looking for.

And what im looking for it NOT a Roid. But nothing weak i no the best thing is to lift lift lift and thats what I have been doing. But i want soemthing really really really strong to help. Something that i will notice change fast.

Here is my list of products i have come up with

SUS500
Compitive edge labs - CEL M-drol
Compitive edge labs - CEL H-drol
Compitive edge labs - CEL P-Plex
Compitive edge labs - CEL M1, 4ADD
Halodrol Liquigels by Gaspari Nutrition

Now what I am asking Is are any of these dooped roids ? are any of them really unsafe ? Id like to No what u guys no about any of these products, and personal experince info on them is also wanted. So let me know eithere threw a PM or just on the board

thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That entire list except for the HD Gels are designer steroids. Put more of a focus on your diet and training instead of searching for the magic bullet.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
well, they are all prohormones/steroids except for the halodrol liquigels. dangerous? yes, if not used properly

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a few things

~anything from muscle tech is a waste

~look into one of these
-activate extreme(designer supplements)
-massfx(anabolic xtreme)
-diesel test hardcore(get diesel)
-drive(applied-nutriceuticals)

SubZero

Banned
Awards
wait so ur saying if i were to get Compitive edge labs - CEL H-drol took 1 lifted then eat a protein shake and do that, I would die ? / come close too ???

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
wait so ur saying if i were to get Compitive edge labs - CEL H-drol took 1 lifted then eat a protein shake and do that, I would die ? / come close too ???
Based on your grammar alone I would recommend studying more and worrying about supplements less.

Just ribbin ya.

Your not going to die but they ARE steroids and will shut down your HPTA through negative feedback. If you didn't already know that you are not ready to take them. Spend a ton of time reading through posts here and ask specific questions once you have them.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That entire list except for the HD Gels are designer steroids. Put more of a focus on your diet and training instead of searching for the magic bullet.
agreed, and one more thimg Sleep and stress levels

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this guy has been bugging me non-stop via pm.

He is looking for a steroid. Confirming that the products he listed are steroids is only allowing him to confirm which one to take, despite his claims otherwise. He also has absolutely no clue what PCT is.

he is 6'2, 142lbs. he is a highschool wrestling athlete.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Based on your grammar alone I would recommend studying more and worrying about supplements less.
:goodpost:

I know a few here that this would apply to. But I think that they are naturally that way, if you smell what I'm cookin'?
:drunk:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: write letterz n sh*t, yo.............hahahahahahah

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
haha **** that was funny.

well before anybody would give you advice i would think we should probably know what your workout looks like, your weight, your diet, etc....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established

He is looking for a steroid. Confirming that the products he listed are steroids is only allowing him to confirm which one to take, despite his claims otherwise. He also has absolutely no clue what post cycle therapy is.

Same here.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

He is looking for a steroid. Confirming that the products he listed are steroids is only allowing him to confirm which one to take, despite his claims otherwise. He also has absolutely no clue what post cycle therapy is.

dude the guy has been pm'in me too!!!! he ****ing wouldnt shut up he told me he was 23 first. then after i talked to him he told me he was 16 i told him how my friend died at age 17 from an enlarged heart with, he had a heart attack. its a true story too. i told him not to take a steroid he is too young. the kid is stupid he thinks that if he takes 1 pill a day he will not have any problems. :frustrate

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Subzero, I'd definitely stay away from the prohormones/steroids until you've been experienced with lifting and exercising properly for about a year at least IMO and you've found what eating plan is working for you in terms of all aspects of your health. Then after you've figured that out and have been down the road of success and gains for a while, read up, do research and then ask questions when your resources can't offer you what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.