what to add to the supp arsinol

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what to add to the supp ARSENAL

ok so ive been doing a lot of reading on natural anabolics supps to speed up progress etc etc now i wanna ask my AM bros out there what they suggest i should add to my collection of daily supps so far this is everything ill have

drive
rpm
igf2
xfactor bulk from nutraplanet
milk thistle
multi vit
creatine mono
reds (blend of fruits in powder form)
greens (blend of veggies in powder form)
bcaas
eaa's
40gr fish oil daily
trib
NAC
chromium piculinate (completely spelled that wrong)
multi enzyme
whey
muscle milk
l-glutamine
probably one or two more i forgot to mention

im actualy considering ordering waxy maize carbs, AAKG and yellow gold

Now my question to you is what should i add ive heard a lot about Ecdysterone, turkesterone
ive also heard about little odds and end vitamins that i cant pronounce

im basically building a house here and i feel im missing a couple bricks, i tim emy supps to the T (or atleast i try to and i know there is stuff out there to benefit from)
i want to get your opinions as to what you think is essential and what im missing
dont get me wrong ive been growing at a great rate with the supps i have now but im looking for everything any input greatly appreciated, really!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
POWERFULL - You've got an abundance of TEST related boosters, but it order to get the FULL benefit you need a natural GH supplement. USP LABS POWERFULL is listed at a great price and is dosed where you don't have to worry about dosing according to how much you weigh.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
POWERFULL - You've got an abundance of TEST related boosters, but it order to get the FULL benefit you need a natural GH supplement. USP LABS POWERFULL is listed at a great price and is dosed where you don't have to worry about dosing according to how much you weigh.
I second this.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ive heard about powerfull ive always thought about purchasing it ok thats one i have 200 dollars to spend

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Some bulk 1-Carboxy from Nutra for even better sleep when stacked with powerfull

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Some bulk 1-Carboxy from Nutra for even better sleep when stacked with powerfull
tell me more about that, i heard powerfull you can get some decent gains off of, 1-carboxy never heard of it (REASEARCH TIME!! :clap2: )

thanks everyone for all the good input hopfully in a week ill have my mind made of as to what goes in and what stays out i run my list by everyone, also keep em coming

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think 1-Carboxy was the main active in REM. That might help your research.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
also some "supps" i got left over is some igf1-lr3 new bottle its been sitting on my desk with the AA in it for about 4 months i wonder if its still good i used at most 60mcg

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
also some "supps" i got left over is some igf1-lr3 new bottle its been sitting on my desk with the AA in it for about 4 months i wonder if its still good i used at most 60mcg
Yep its still good.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love how you spelt arsinol....LOL. Get some hooked on phonics bro! lol jus playing....but seriously lol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO, you gotta a lotta stuff to be running all at once (not sure if that was your plan or not).

I would make the following as staples:
milk thistle (or other liver support. NAC, ALA, or lecithin will work fine as well).
multi vit
creatine mono (cycled off 2 weeks for 6-8 weeks on)
bcaas
Fish Oil (you don't need 40g daily)
Whey Protein

To answer your question about ecdysterones, they are not going to build mass to any degree. The half life is way too short to become anabolic. They can, however, greatly enhance your recovery in short little spurts (greatly reducing DOMS) as well as giving a little boost in recovery and definition. Run a search with the keywords Pimpin' Ecdysteroids, if you haven't visited that thread yet.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, you gotta a lotta stuff to be running all at once (not sure if that was your plan or not).

I would make the following as staples:
milk thistle (or other liver support. NAC, ALA, or lecithin will work fine as well).
multi vit
creatine mono (cycled off 2 weeks for 6-8 weeks on)
bcaas
Fish Oil (you don't need 40g daily)
Whey Protein

To answer your question about ecdysterones, they are not going to build mass to any degree. The half life is way too short to become anabolic. They can, however, greatly enhance your recovery in short little spurts (greatly reducing DOMS) as well as giving a little boost in recovery and definition. Run a search with the keywords Pimpin' Ecdysteroids, if you haven't visited that thread yet.
fish oil at 40gr is only for 3 weeks its just a experiment,

pistonpump my bad arsenal i think that was the first time i ever used that work

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ability to spell is a skill, and by no means should it deter to that persons intelligence. (Kinda like Steven Hawking being unable to speak).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ability to spell is a skill, and by no means should it deter to that persons intelligence. (Kinda like Steven Hawking being unable to speak).
exactly! i have been saying that for years. If anything it is more intelligent to understand each other totally by using as little words as possible. We would evolve to use ESP.

I didnt mean anything by it King, just messing around.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
exactly! i have been saying that for years. If anything it is more intelligent to understand each other totally by using as little words as possible. We would evolve to use ESP.

I didnt mean anything by it King, just messing around.
no offense taken learn something every day :type: , lol enough about spelling more about great supps for the human body,

so far this is whats looking good powerfull ive done a ton of research on it and it seems to be a great compound... although i couldnt find the 1-carboxy in bulk fron nutra that redwolf was talking about,
another product im definatly considering getting is ecdysterones it seems like it indirectly aids in recovery and definition of the muscles definatly looking like it will have a bright future in my supp closet. also one i wanted to run by everyone is Waxy Maize Starch for pre and post workout im currently taking food carbs slow and fast slow before workout fast after, but ive been ready great things about Waxy Maize Starch, so from this any opinions more recommendations?? i hoping this thread can turn into a good thread to learn from for newbie bodybuilders wondering what the hell they should take, so i hope this thread will be able to narrow it down greatly cause there are a lot of great names on this thread giving their input. (plus i know everyone has their own opinion as to whats a great supplement, but there is soooooooooo much junk out there and i think it would be good to let people differ the junk from the off the chain **** lol.

thanks again greatly appreciated everyone keep em coming!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy is listed under "sleep aids" on nutra. its the same compound in powerFull that is responsible for the GH release and the great sleep you get from powerfull.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy is listed under "sleep aids" on nutra. its the same compound in powerFull that is responsible for the GH release and the great sleep you get from powerfull.
i heard it was best to stack the two? but if its the same compound why not just take bulk carboxy instead of powerfull o wait nvm there is more ingredients in powerfull, earlier in this thread it wass spoken that stacking the bulk and powerfull would reap great benefits

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so i recieved drive rpm igf2 and xfactor in the mail today today was definatly one of the best workouts ever!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear. Keep us posted on your journey.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
you can check out the workout in the supp log i moved my log from the workout log sections and started a supp log, sinner dont be shy i can use all the tips and pointers i can get! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: